ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Spring/Summer

Get ready for More - If Catawba co does
Like Iredell co it won’t take long for more

Statesville has a 900 units coming soon which is crazy

Mooresville is booming rn

I heard even Stanly co is also seeing growth at this moment
The growth for maiden has to come out of city limits because I don't see the town approving anymore developments. So they will have to pop up in more rural areas of the district

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I work with a west Lincoln guy. And his sons coming up to middle school this year I believe. He says west lost all their lineman to graduation last year and will be hurting upfront this year. But with their system and coach he will find a way to make them respectable

I work with a west Lincoln guy. And his sons coming up to middle school this year I believe. He says west lost all their lineman to graduation last year and will be hurting upfront this year. But with their system and coach he will find a way to make them respectable
Got ya but I’m saying with all the growth I bet west Lincoln area will be next area to boom in next 2-4 years Imo

I say give it 2-4 years and West Lincoln area will be booming
Pardon the pun kinda 😂. But that will cause a culture civil war in that area and school lol. Their is a hard set lifestyle and culture in that area and new housing will cause shock that will not go over well. Especially if new tenets are northerners in rebel territory 🤣🤣

Pardon the pun kinda 😂. But that will cause a culture civil war in that area and school lol. Their is a hard set lifestyle and culture in that area and new housing will cause shock that will not go over well. Especially if new tenets are northerners in rebel territory 🤣🤣
Possibly but it’s inevitable in term with all growth around them it won’t be long imo

I'll leave that as a question you can answer down the road.
Well he's in a position now, if east Burke moves on from coach minor at any point.. he's in a position to appoint himself as a head coach 🤣🤣. But honestly I think Matt Wilson is a good coach. Problem is Newton Conover is just as possible of tearing him down as him building them up.

Well he's in a position now, if east Burke moves on from coach minor at any point.. he's in a position to appoint himself as a head coach 🤣🤣. But honestly I think Matt Wilson is a good coach. Problem is Newton Conover is just as possible of tearing him down as him building them up.
Didn’t Newton run off Matt Wilson dad in Nick Bazzle when he was there? Ik N-C can be very political and Ik their fans demand a lot bc I remember when I went to my first N-C game a few yr back and That’s all I heard about from fans and etc

I doubt Minor moves on from EB - He will prob retire there imo

Matt Wilson is a solid coach and he has the ability to win at N-C but needs time and support I mean look they are getting turf , new building , a larger weight room - There a ton of positives moving forward at N-C

I’d have to say Maiden shows their stuff and puts the thing back in order.

. Hickory, no brainer. Difference and I mean MAJOR difference in this group of guys and the big nasties of 1996 is 96’ lost a few too many nasties and obviously didn’t recover and have many rounds left in the chamber. Seems this group will be reloading for next 3 or 4 years before a drop in stock. - I dunno what yall think ?

Didn’t Newton run off Matt Wilson dad in Nick Bazzle when he was there? Ik N-C can be very political and Ik their fans demand a lot bc I remember when I went to my first N-C game a few yr back and That’s all I heard about from fans and etc

I doubt Minor moves on from EB - He will prob retire there imo

Matt Wilson is a solid coach and he has the ability to win at N-C but needs time and support I mean look they are getting turf , new building , a larger weight room - There a ton of positives moving forward at N-C
Bazzle is step dad but I don't really believe in step dads. If u accept that responsibility when another man didn't then he is ur son. But yes NC is very political and big divide in community. Wilson will get more leeway than most would. But if he doesn't win right away murmurs will start and back room maneuvering will start. I'm hoping new maiden middle school coach will be able to get kids a little more ready for high school football.

I’d have to say Maiden shows their stuff and puts the thing back in order.

. Hickory, no brainer. Difference and I mean MAJOR difference in this group of guys and the big nasties of 1996 is 96’ lost a few too many nasties and obviously didn’t recover and have many rounds left in the chamber. Seems this group will be reloading for next 3 or 4 years before a drop in stock. - I dunno what yall think ?
If what I've seen so far holds up, I think we will see the maiden everyone has gotten use to seeing over the past several years.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
I wouldnt say sleeping lol I did put y'all 3rd in Catawba county. My biggest thing is I think y'all gonna kill Willis this year lol. Y'all gonna try to put Demarco Murray/derrick Henry mileage on him and that's not even counting defense.
Well, I would never expect u to put a money above Madien in the CVAC. Lol But seriously, BH is returning a lot of linemen and top two in tackles. Lot more there then you guys are giving credit. We will see.

Well, I would never expect u to put a money above Madien in the CVAC. Lol But seriously, BH is returning a lot of linemen and top two in tackles. Lot more there then you guys are giving credit. We will see.
Lost your QB
Return 2 RBs
Lost your top WR
Defense is half n half - Lost some key guys but got some back

Also look some of your line go both way so Issue imo is Depth but ofc Jv and all coming up n etc but I always say JV is JV and Varsity is Varsity

Coach Reid is a good coach so only time will tell

You guys keep sleeping on BH. They will be fine this year.
"I wouldnt say sleeping lol I did put y'all 3rd in Catawba county. My biggest thing is I think y'all gonna kill Willis this year lol. Y'all gonna try to put Demarco Murray/derrick Henry mileage on him and that's not even counting defense." Posted by amaidendevil in response to Dinglebear

Dinglebear, perhaps I can help with this response. Looks like you are reading it as though it was in the english, but it's not. It happens to be in the coprolite language in which I happen to be fluent, having spent most of my disgusting life listening to it, so if you don't mind I'll interpret it for you:

It reads, " I wouldn't say sleeping, but I put you third in Catawba County because is makes me accutely sick to my stomach to even think of placing Bunker Hill above Maiden, as it's hard enough to put Hickory above us as the best Catawba County team, but if I didn't I'd come off looking like a lunatic, since The Tornadoes could probably beat Lenoir-Rhyne.
I'm hoping you are reduced to one play only, and that is running Willis so that every time the ball is snapped all 11 eleven defenders will go after him and pretty soon he will be too tired to play, at least by the end of the first quarter; and while I'm at it I will plug my own team by saying that we've had far better skill players who could actually function as workhorse backs, unlike your team. Bottom line, I never liked Bunker Hill, anyway, but after you beat us last season and went all the way to the semifinals I became so jealous I almost swallowed my tongue, and if you repeat as CVAC champs it might have such an emotional effect on me that I would show rare signs of humility." END OF INTERPRETATION

* Postscript: As a poster known for his, uh, accuracy, I always like to double-check things so I emailed my interpretation to one of those AI companies in New York, asking them to verify it through even another alphabet, so they used greek, you know, this stuff 👉ΤΥΦΧΨΩ, and it came out the very same way as I translated it to the coprolite, pronounced (cop ro lyte). I hope all this helps.

@Lincolnton I don't think I could ever be that negative 🤣. And not jealous they ended up in same situation as us. At Reidsville in a very unfriendly environment against an all star team of area 5 star athletes some who reclassified in middle school 🤔. Plenty of workhorse players in past but most of them today aren't built like the ones in the past and bigger issue being, in the past all teams usually where playing possession ball killing clock. Today teams are running hurry up fast tempo ball. Harder to stay fresh during games and if Willis plays defensive also definitely gonna be tired.

Reactions: Lincolnton
I don’t know, AMD. I think the Bears did fairly good against Reidsville.
Just about to the conclusion that the only way another 2A team could overcome the Rams speed and athleticism is with a solid ground game and having the strength on offense and defense to make a hole in their line.

I don’t know, AMD. I think the Bears did fairly good against Reidsville.
Just about to the conclusion that the only way another 2A team could overcome the Rams speed and athleticism is with a solid ground game and having the strength on offense and defense to make a hole in their line.
How’s Linconlnton looking haven’t heard much from yall this off season

Reactions: Lincolnton
How’s Linconlnton looking haven’t heard much from yall this off season
BD1996, We lost 13 seniors including our quarterback and flanker who were both standout players. On the plus side we have returning, a quarterback who throws well, is smart and the teams leading tackler; also, some experience on the line and some speed. I'm hoping we can augment what we have with some players coming out of the eighth grade.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT