ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 1

What an exciting game!
First, the East Gaston Warriors are a classy program! All their players played hard and clean and never gave up. Their fans traveled well and were very friendly! Our first time seeing them and I’m impressed.
What a game! Big Big win for our young Devils! This group has matured a lot this season!
8 and 3 and headed to the second round, that’s quite an accomplishment I think.
Congrates to our CVAC teams, 4 of the 5 win. CVAC is a tough conference for sure!

Yeah Nofth destroyed a team that many favored to win. RB Wingate must be back. I did get a win on WL pick but not the Lincolnton. Hey CVAC action keeps rolling.
Wingate was not back yet. But NL has a freshman running back that moved up that is on Wingate’s level, and has breakaway speed. They will be a tough team to stop the next few years.

Ehhh Bazzel got a good thing at NL but he has a huge footprint in Newton though. Man I hope he don’t leave and go to Newton lol.

Reactions: Lincolnton
Newton Conover seems to be a tough school to coach at!!
It is a hard place to coach but he's probably the only one that wouldn't get attacked by all the fans and boosters as soon as he's hired. Matt Wilson at West iredell is his stepson they may let him have a little bit of a pass to begin with if they hire him

Coach Bazzle is originally from that side of Lincoln County. At his age I'm guessing he is content, there.
He's a East Lincoln guy. But at one point he was living in Alexander County. He seems willing to get with the winds. But honestly I don't think he leaves it would surprise me a little bit I think there's a bigger chance his stepson Matt Wilson ends up there then him

He's a East Lincoln guy. But at one point he was living in Alexander County. He seems willing to get with the winds. But honestly I don't think he leaves it would surprise me a little bit I think there's a bigger chance his stepson Matt Wilson ends up there then him
I know he's an East Lincoln guy, he was a standout player... North Lincoln High School is located in the eastern half of Lincoln.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT