ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 4 (Bunker Hill at Reidsville)

How bout them Bears?😉

What a great season! Made it to 4th round and gave those Rams all they wanted! Heck!…even had #1 2a state ranking from Max Preps too.

Great year over in Claremont! Y’all have one heck of a football program over there. This particular team deserves all the accolades! Winning the CVAC ain’t easy and y’all swept us! Winning those playoff games wuddn’t easy either. Y’all had a tough draw from the start in the playoff rounds….and y’all surprised a bunch of people.

Didn’t surprise me…I already knew!😂

Tip of the cap from an old Blue Devil to those “Bad News” Bears, the coaches, and all the fans.

Good stuff! CVAC!!

How bout them Bears?😉

What a great season! Made it to 4th round and gave those Rams all they wanted! Heck!…even had #1 2a state ranking from Max Preps too.

Great year over in Claremont! Y’all have one heck of a football program over there. This particular team deserves all the accolades! Winning the CVAC ain’t easy and y’all swept us! Winning those playoff games wuddn’t easy either. Y’all had a tough draw from the start in the playoff rounds….and y’all surprised a bunch of people.

Didn’t surprise me…I already knew!😂

Tip of the cap from an old Blue Devil to those “Bad News” Bears, the coaches, and all the fans.

Good stuff! CVAC!!
🐻🐻

Thank you it means a lot ! After Last night he became Bunker Hills all time Leading Passer
Kid could spin it. BH took advantage of the underneath routes. I was really impressed with the crowd you guys brought. Even though the outcome wasn't what you hoped, I hope you guys enjoyed experience. Pretty electric atmosphere. The new concession stand and bathrooms make it a much better experience for visitors.

Congratulations to Bunker Hill for having a great season and probably having the best team in program history. That coach has done a heck of a job over there.
Time from bunker hills Coach to move on to Greener pastures 🤣🤣

I honestly think as long as Willis is back at Bunker Hill next year they are still a team that makes the playoffs. But after next season I feel it's gonna get a little rough
That 25 Willis will be a problem too. Did they have a good jv team? I know they were senior laden.

That 25 Willis will be a problem too. Did they have a good jv team? I know they were senior laden.
Don't fully quote me on this I could be off by one or two here but I think they have 18 seniors this year. Their JV team won one game against the team that didn't win any games. And their middle school I don't think won any games this year and somebody said they didn't win any last year also but I don't know for 100% on that

Reactions: Dinglebear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT