ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 4 (Bunker Hill at Reidsville)

At this point when ever Catawba county decides to go to turf.. I really just hope they give maiden the basic funding and let us raise money for extra additions lol and not make us go cookie cutter 🤣🤣. Can anybody say Boise state blue turf with Tennessee checkers in end zone with blue and white checkers 🤣🤣🤣

We had the money for it no tax dollars needed but we were told no y'all can't have it, not fair to other schools by school board and I still hold to claim that bazzle was a big part of arguing against us getting it. Also y'all's city wanted it's on Independent school system so let y'all's city pay for it 🤷🏼‍♂️
Hickory has had its own school system since 1905 due to your neighboring city of Newton taking all of the tax money at the time. I pay both Hickory city and Catawba County taxes, so when you pay Hickory taxes you can speak for me. You blaming Bazzle is hilarious. He's in Lincoln County., but he does have a nice turf field. I'm sure soon all Catawba County Schools will go with field turf, just not one.

I knew this would open up a can, no a barrel of worms! I know my camerawork wasn’t good but knowing how close Maiden, Newton, conover, hickory and Claremont are I couldn’t resist opening up an old controversy! The 2006 team came up short losing to Cummings the next week but the 2007 team you were on took out Shelby for the 1st of 3 straight championships. And Rambbq was on the way to his car in the parking lot when he heard the crowd going wild!😂😂😂
One other thing. The Newton-Conover band had just played the Steam song “Na na na hey hey goodbye“ song. Always thought that was bad sportsmanship and a bit arrogant, especially if you have less than a touchdown lead!

At this point when ever Catawba county decides to go to turf.. I really just hope they give maiden the basic funding and let us raise money for extra additions lol and not make us go cookie cutter 🤣🤣. Can anybody say Boise state blue turf with Tennessee checkers in end zone with blue and white checkers 🤣🤣🤣
That's probably the reason they wouldn't go for it. That blue turf is awful. It's hard for me to watch a Boise State game. Commercial aircraft flying over it at 35,000 feet would complain of it's distraction, passengers would have to put on special shades.
I bet what happened was you and other hardcore Maiden fanatics, no wait, that's too general, that should be you and other hardcore Maiden fanatics² told them you meant to have blue turf and would not take no for an answer. The board ended up going into executive session and slipped out the back door.
AMD, if they would've went for blue turf Maiden would have the distinction of being the Migraine capital of the Carolinas, maybe the east coast.

That's probably the reason they wouldn't go for it. That blue turf is awful. It's hard for me to watch a Boise State game. Commercial aircraft flying over it at 35,000 feet would complain of it's distraction, passengers would have to put on special shades.
I bet what happened was you and other hardcore Maiden fanatics, no wait, that's too general, that should be you and other hardcore Maiden fanatics² told them you meant to have blue turf and would not take no for an answer. The board ended up going into executive session and slipped out the back door.
AMD, if they would've went for blue turf Maiden would have the distinction of being the Migraine capital of the Carolinas, maybe the east coast.
Called home field advantage 🤣

Bunker Hill at Reidsville: Almost forgot to give my pick. Reidsville is at home, they have all the tradition and talent to match, but I have it in my mind that some way a pensive Bunker Hill staff might figure out how to escape the annual graveyard of so many visiting teams, as hard as it will be. Bunker Hill by 1.

West Henderson at Hickory: This is an honorary pick in deference to my buddy Cheerduck, even though West Henderson is in the Mountain 7 conference and Hickory is in the Western Foothills conference and both are 3A
These are two very tough teams, but I honestly think The Red Tornadoes have a chance at winning the state. Last week it looked like AC Reynolds was trying to pinch the line some to slow down fullback I. Lackey, so the Tornadoes went to the air for over 500 yards passing. I look for a decent game with Hickory prevailing by 12.

Side Note: Last week, I'm thinking the Monroe at Bunker Hill game began at 7:30 PM, don't know when it starts in Reidsville, tomorrow, and the AC Reynolds at Hickory game began at 7 PM, last week, which I figure they will stick to the 7 PM start. Oh, and by the way, that's 8 AM Saturday Morning, in case you want to tune in from Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. Incidentally, the current temperature there is -9 degrees, and if you are there and are able to survive the weather you probably need to see a psychiatrist when you get back home. Frankly, if I woke up and realized I was there I'd run like hell.

*As always, my picks are in bold.

I knew this would open up a can, no a barrel of worms! I know my camerawork wasn’t good but knowing how close Maiden, Newton, conover, hickory and Claremont are I couldn’t resist opening up an old controversy! The 2006 team came up short losing to Cummings the next week but the 2007 team you were on took out Shelby for the 1st of 3 straight championships. And Rambbq was on the way to his car in the parking lot when he heard the crowd going wild!😂😂😂
I was NOT on the way to the car when that miracle occurred...I was already in my drive way at home when I got the call....couldn't tell what the hell was going on so there was so much screaming.....lol....................

Bunker Hill at Reidsville: Almost forgot to give my pick. Reidsville is at home, they have all the tradition and talent to match, but I have it in my mind that some way a pensive Bunker Hill staff might figure out how to escape the annual graveyard of so many visiting teams, as hard as it will be. Bunker Hill by 1.

West Henderson at Hickory: This is an honorary pick in deference to my buddy Cheerduck, even though West Henderson is in the Mountain 7 conference and Hickory is in the Western Foothills conference and both are 3A
These are two very tough teams, but I honestly think The Red Tornadoes have a chance at winning the state. Last week it looked like AC Reynolds was trying to pinch the line some to slow down fullback I. Lackey, so the Tornadoes went to the air for over 500 yards passing. I look for a decent game with Hickory prevailing by 12.

Side Note: Last week, I'm thinking the Monroe at Bunker Hill game began at 7:30 PM, don't know when it starts in Reidsville, tomorrow, and the AC Reynolds at Hickory game began at 7 PM, last week, which I figure they will stick to the 7 PM start. Oh, and by the way, that's 8 AM Saturday Morning, in case you want to tune in from Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. Incidentally, the current temperature there is -9 degrees, and if you are there and are able to survive the weather you probably need to see a psychiatrist when you get back home. Frankly, if I woke up and realized I was there I'd run like hell.

*As always, my picks are in bold.
Need you howling all day tomorrow

How can we move on we are the underdogs

Rams blew one coverage and on another guy missed timed his jump for easy interception. Turned into bunker hill TD. Rams clearly better and will make those plays second half

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT