ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 4 (Bunker Hill at Reidsville)

Reidsville is keeping BH in it with questionable play calling. 3 straight drives in their territory and 0 points

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Dang my friend you just cant give the other team any credit can ya?

LMAO
I did give them credit. Football is about taking advantage of teams mistakes. They hit us on 3 huge plays at just the wrong time for us. That says more about them. Bad teams don’t make you pay for those mistakes. They made us pay. But they also had a few more miscues and rams didn’t convert on but half of them but the ones they did were the difference

Biggest crowd I've seen at a Reidsville game in a while....Hats off to Bunker-Hill fans that filled their side and then some (SRO).....entertaining game that was in doubt until Neal big pick 6......................
That side was full by 6:30 with many people standing. The fans were cheering for their team at that time . Great fans and great crowd. Now Shelby has another 45 min to the drive but I know they will show up the same

The penalty was on the HC then he said “Of Course” then they tossed him
And he deserved to be tossed. Never seen a coach spend so much time arguing with the officials during a game over virtually every play or call that didn't go his way. I thought the refs bent over backwards listening to his whining before they had enough of his antics.

Bunker Hill had a great crowd at the game and their team playing hard. Just too much Reidsville speed in the end.

And he deserved to be tossed. Never seen a coach spend so much time arguing with the officials during a game over virtually every play or call that didn't go his way. I thought the refs bent over backwards listening to his whining before they had enough of his antics.

Bunker Hill had a great crowd at the game and their team playing hard. Just too much Reidsville speed in the end.
The dude that was tossed was arguing ??!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I will say this.... our public address announcer jumped the call. He said, illegal block on us. It was a personal foul late hit BH. The BH coach and crowd were upset. Then the coach said something that got him tossed and an additional 15.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT