ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 3 (Monroe at Bunker Hill)

Saw the new adm numbers Fred t Foard is 3a with 934 students and Statesville 946. But Salisbury is 979 students and Monroe is drum roll 1,077
Ehhh so the new realighment Monroe will go to 3A? Think Monroe was 3A for years then more schools built dropping them to 2 now seems more people back in the community will bump em back up.

@Lincolnton the other day you mentioned the maiden playoff game that was played at bandy's lol it came up in my history today lol. Pics of bandy's with painted blue field and maiden padding on field goal posts and maiden tunnel 🤣🤣🤣 old school bandy's people probably having a heart attack 🤣🤣

@Lincolnton and what do you think happened to wolves who poked Vikings in the chest 🤔 I'd hate to see lincolnton lose a loyal fan to a blood eagle death 🤣🤣
AMD, when you get to be my age one does occasionally think about the bitter end and what it might feel like, but for my exit I had old age in mind, not the blood eagle thing. No ! Uhuh, no, no. That's completely out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
@Lincolnton the other day you mentioned the maiden playoff game that was played at bandy's lol it came up in my history today lol. Pics of bandy's with painted blue field and maiden padding on field goal posts and maiden tunnel 🤣🤣🤣 old school bandy's people probably having a heart attack 🤣🤣
Well, being the fair and classy guy that you are, I know you wouldn't mind if one day the Trojans needed the favor back and wanted to bedeck the new Tom Brown in green and gold. Am I right ? :)

Well, being the fair and classy guy that you are, I know you wouldn't mind if one day the Trojans needed the favor back and wanted to bedeck the new Tom Brown in green and gold. Am I right ? :)
Nope lol I'd be ok with using the facilities but no decorations or alterations to the current decor 🤣🤣

Reactions: Lincolnton
People getting jobs in Charlotte but don’t wanna be in Charlotte making these outside schools bump up here and there. North and East Lincoln big examples ha ha

How in the world Ashe co ain’t some 1A but 3A…..and there’s NOTHING up there but restaurants and a few shops and farming and trees. Let’s make babies and live in Jefferson and drive all the way to Winston Salem every day to work LOL, or Lenior & Boone

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
People getting jobs in Charlotte but don’t wanna be in Charlotte making these outside schools bump up here and there. North and East Lincoln big examples ha ha

How in the world Ashe co ain’t some 1A but 3A…..and there’s NOTHING up there but restaurants and a few shops and farming and trees. N Let’s make babies and live in Jefferson and drive all the way to Winston Salem every day to work LOL, or Lenior & Boone

yeah sometimes they just wanna get away from the crowd, and have more privacy I guess. But still have access to the city without being there.

yeah Monroe needs to come in serious and not play around. BH can send anybody home if you let them hang around too long. Burns got too far behind and couldn't catch up in time with less personel.

Last edited:
I’m taking Bunker Hill.

I ain’t buying that Monroe struggled with the Johnny’s because they haven’t seen the wing…we know they did…1st game of the year….and they won convincingly. Remember our scrimmage?

I think Monroe struggled because West Lincoln was that freaking good.

I guess we’ll see. Can’t wait. 😉

I’m taking Bunker Hill.

I ain’t buying that Monroe struggled with the Johnny’s because they haven’t seen the wing…we know they did…1st game of the year….and they won convincingly. Remember our scrimmage?

I think Monroe struggled because West Lincoln was that freaking good.

I guess we’ll see. Can’t wait. 😉
West Lincoln had multiple chances to win!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT