ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 3 (Monroe at Bunker Hill)

Looks like a all day rain Friday.. we gonna get a schedule change ??
Awhile back, I said something about the weather and it turned out to be wrong, and you went and said I was a "hell of a weather man". Hey ! now, whose the weather man ? Hello ? Hello ? Listen, it just so happens I know a little something about meteorology. I studied under Lola Olsen. She knew a lot about it.

*I didn't see a single drop of rain, Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Awhile back, I said something about the weather and it turned out to be wrong, and you went and said I was a "hell of a weather man". Hey ! now, whose the weather man ? Hello ? Hello ? Listen, it just so happens I know a little something about meteorology. I studied under Lola Olsen. She knew a lot about it.

I did…it was spitting rain… off and on in Claremont til early afternoon. Just enough to turn the wipers on every minute or so.

Sun was shining too. Weird day.

What a great football game tonight. It wreaked of CVAC ball. I enjoyed the heck out of it!

Go!! Bears!😉

I did…it was spitting rain… off and on in Claremont til early afternoon. Just enough to turn the wipers on every minute or so.

Sun was shining too. Weird day.

What a great football game tonight. It wreaked of CVAC ball. I enjoyed the heck out of it!

Go!! Bears!😉
That was ground fog .

• Haha

When did I say that lol. Who knows I say a lot can't remember it all. And had a few drops while at gym 🤣

I watched Clinton play on the internet. They looked like the good 4A teams down in Charlotte. Wiz, you're like me in age. Don't you get too excited and go to having mini-strokes.;)

• Haha
Who hyped up Monroe... Dont think they have a single fan on here. Im only a fan once 3rd round comes around bc I like there band and my real team is usually eliminated... Real pissed the band didn't show up tonight that was a huge bummer.

Who hyped up Monroe... Dont think they have a single fan on here. Im only a fan once 3rd round comes around bc I like there band and my real team is usually eliminated... Real pissed the band didn't show up tonight that was a huge bummer.
Monroe came on a charter bus probably didn't think it was fair to bring band on school bus while team was on charter. Monroe fan base doesn't travel well from the way it looked tonight. Visitor side had quite a few locals over there.

Monroe deserved to be hyped up, they're a great program. They happened to lose to a good team, last night. Hats off to you KW 23. If you're a Red Hawks fan you have reason to be proud.

Got hurt in 1st QTR was lilimpingYoung has been less than 100%
Young has been less than 100% for the entire playoffs from what I heard. I know he was ranked #11 at his corner position in the entire nation for 2025 graduation year with an offer from everyone including Alabama. Overall athlete he was ranked #1 in the country at one point because he basically never leaves the field. Not sure of his current rankings.

Monroe deserved to be hyped up, they're a great program. They happened to lose to a good team, last night. Hats off to you KW 23. If you're a Red Hawks fan you have reason to be proud.
I'm an honest Forest Hills fan and I'll say I was pulling for Bunker Hill tonight. I'll pull for every team in Union County but not Monroe. I hated them for the years we stomped them and I continued while they've had our number. Congratulations to the Bunker Hill Bears!!!

I'm an honest Forest Hills fan and I'll say I was pulling for Bunker Hill tonight. I'll pull for every team in Union County but not Monroe. I hated them for the years we stomped them and I continued while they've had our number. Congratulations to the Bunker Hill Bears!!!
I appreciate your honesty, and I like the Union County teams, too. You and I simply differ.

Yes, even I in the East knew they weren’t the team they’ve hyped to be. Congratulations to Bunker Hill
Their best player didn't play.

Secondly you didn't knwo anything in the east. You and you're nonsensical posts are the main reason Clinton gets alot of backlash.

Clinton hasn't played anybody all season so they're definitely more hyped than anybody in the west or east.

Please Please Please somebody out east beat Clinton. We cant have this person terrorizing the boards for the next 10 season with his gibberish.

Secondly you didn't knwo anything in the east. You and you're nonsensical posts are the main reason Clinton gets alot of backlash.

Clinton hasn't played anybody all season so they're definitely more hyped than anybody in the west or east.

Please Please Please somebody out east beat Clinton. We cant have this person terrorizing the boards for the next 10 season with his gibberish.
Let's get ready to R-U-M-B-L-E!!!!!

2 teams in Catawba county 4th round. Heck yeah. When was last time that happened Cheerduck?

Hate that Watauga went down. Goes to show maybe this years Mallard Creek not as hype and that Indy can play without Tom Knotts ha ha. Not taking anything away from those Pioneers they have been sensational but obviously wasn’t their night.

What is frustrating is having this gibberish with the personal attacks. I don’t why they allow it here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT