ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 3 (Monroe at Bunker Hill)

@Lincolnton u going to the game tomorrow night?
Think I’ll stay at home. I got the NFHS Network and they’re showing A.C. Reynolds at Hickory along with Shelby at Salisbury, and the Community School
Of Davidson-Forest Hills game. Hoping WNNC will broadcast Monroe at Bunker Hill, too.
Got a feeling you’ll be at Bunker Hill or Hickory. Which ever game you go to remember to be a gentleman and a well-mannered guest. That means no fistfights, no throwing of objects and no cursing at others, or making contemptible
gestures.

Think I’ll stay at home. I got the NFHS Network and they’re showing A.C. Reynolds at Hickory along with Shelby at Salisbury, and the Community School
Of Davidson-Forest Hills game. Hoping WNNC will broadcast Monroe at Bunker Hill, too.
Got a feeling you’ll be at Bunker Hill or Hickory. Which ever game you go to remember to be a gentleman and a well-mannered guest. That means no fistfights, no throwing of objects and no cursing at others, or making contemptible
gestures.

Yes sir. We will be live at Bunker Hill tonight!

I wish I knew Monroe's band wasn't coming I would have gone to watauga independence game. Bunker hill looks like they are going to win

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I wont be much longer if it doesn't get better soon Monroe acts like they dont even care at all about game

I wont be much longer if it doesn't get better soon Monroe acts like they dont even care at all about game
Be patient…it’s still very early.

They did the same thing to Burns.

But I agree…their body language ain’t good.

Lets run the QB all the way to right and have him throw all the way across the field to the left seriously WTF when they have only completed like 2 passes at most entire game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT