ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 2

It looks like the majority is picking BH to win. I follow CC football and usually go to one of the four county teams depending on what seems to be the best matchup. I’ve seen Burns play Crest and Shelby this year. They were right with Crest in the third and seemed to run out of gas but credit Crest and their talent and speed. In the Shelby game they had some injuries which really seemed to playa role in the game. Not saying Shelby didn’t play well and deserve to win the game but given a healthy Burns team, that game is probably a pick in most cases. That being said I don’t get why so many are disregarding Burns on Friday. Don’t be surprised when they walk away with the convincing W on Friday.

@Lincolnton I guess I'll be prowling around the Salisbury field on a Thursday night causing the devils chaos 😈🔱
AMD, I don't know how the Salisbury contingent will react when they see you walking around the field and behind their end zone. They might not be as tolerant as we are here in Lincolnton, especially when you go into the huddle with Maiden.

AMD, I don't know how the Salisbury contingent will react when they see you walking around the field and behind their end zone. They might not be as tolerant as we are here in Lincolnton, especially when you go into the huddle with Maiden.
Gotta rattle them

Reactions: Maiden Creek
It looks like the majority is picking BH to win. I follow CC football and usually go to one of the four county teams depending on what seems to be the best matchup. I’ve seen Burns play Crest and Shelby this year. They were right with Crest in the third and seemed to run out of gas but credit Crest and their talent and speed. In the Shelby game they had some injuries which really seemed to playa role in the game. Not saying Shelby didn’t play well and deserve to win the game but given a healthy Burns team, that game is probably a pick in most cases. That being said I don’t get why so many are disregarding Burns on Friday. Don’t be surprised when they walk away with the convincing W on Friday.
Well have you seen us play?

As for any rain goes. It hasn’t rained in so long I would take it even if I had to sit out in it. Lol. But now what I’m hearing is some rain on the way this weekend. Amounts very light. But light drizzle and mist mainly Saturday night into Sunday. Per Brad Panovich.

Game Day in Salisbury, NC. Safe travels to the Maiden folk and good luck to both teams! I’ve waited all year for this time of the year. Salisbury-Maiden round 3 after two blowouts the last 2 times these teams faced off. Here’s to an injury free game!!!
Thanks! Hornet.

I tell ya…Maiden has been blessed with some awesome playoff opponents over the years…and Salisbury is one of ‘em. Y’all have a top notch program over there.

Good luck! Brother.

Hoping for….No blowout! No injuries! …and some great BBQ.

Can’t wait!😉

Thanks! Hornet.

I tell ya…Maiden has been blessed with some awesome playoff opponents over the years…and Salisbury is one of ‘em. Y’all have a top notch program over there.

Good luck! Brother.

Hoping for….No blowout! No injuries! …and some great BBQ.

Can’t wait!😉
The BBQ is waiting for you my man...

Halloween GIF
There’s a flag!

Get your arse back in the huddle. It’s a done deal!

We’re playing tonite.

Focus! We need you!

Here we go! Round 2 of NCHSAA.

I am pulling for our CVAC teams but I’m afraid some Cleveland County teams are going to rain on our parade.

It’s been a nice run for Bunker Hill but Burns I fear will show up in force.
Same for Lincolnton, Shelby is at home…
West Lincoln will come up short against Monroe.
But MAIDEN will win a thriller in Salisbur. GO BLUE

Game Day in Salisbury, NC. Safe travels to the Maiden folk and good luck to both teams! I’ve waited all year for this time of the year. Salisbury-Maiden round 3 after two blowouts the last 2 times these teams faced off. Here’s to an injury free game!!!
Any place to listen live?

Won't be able to attend the big game tonight... My son has wrestling practice ( late )... Just met Maiden Creek and some of his friends at Hendrix Barbecue... Hope they enjoyed it... To all Maiden Nation, GOOD LUCK AND SAFE TRAVELS...
Money!…over there. Mesquite chicken off the chain.

We’re here! Loving this field! My first visit to Salisbury.

Grey-Green and Gold. 😉

Last edited:
So far pre game Salisbury classless and coach egging it on
I knew that was gonna happen when I saw where Maiden was entering in the same end zone. From my understanding from speaking with a parent things may have gotten out of control on social media this week. Nonetheless Maiden did not quit and will be a force next year. Game was closer than the score said.

Last edited:
I knew that was gonna happen when I saw where Maiden was entering in the same end zone. Sincerely apologize about before and after game. From my understanding from speaking with a parent things may have gotten out of control on social media this week. Nonetheless Maiden did not quit and will be a force next year. Game was closer than the score said. And my apologies!
No worries we will be back next year with a more loaded team and I have a feeling our kids will not forget.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT