ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Spring/Summer

As y'all know I'm not much of a track guy. But figured I'd post for east Burke. Maiden first meet today. Maiden took 3 of top 4 spots in 100 meters. 1 sifford 2. Kendall Roberts. 4. Jeremiah Mackey.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Maiden not having a super star burner but that many kids running certain times says a lot bout overall athleticism.

So far it’s Willis that runs the tables in the 100M. KJ and Fraley of EB might challenge him one meet for fun and bragging rights but they do other events that they’re better at and that will carry them into the D1 side of things. Fraley hadn’t ran past 2 meets I hope he’s ok.

No blazing overall speed from EB this year on the track but look for a down to the wire shoot out in points between EB, Bandys, and BH. Fraley and KJ moving on after May and that’ll hurt em big time but they do have a bright spot that’s improving and he’s a good football player- Ossie Burken. Only a soph and didn’t finish too too far behind Willis in the 100M. He’s another do it all kid , RB Slot receiver and I think LB

Maiden not having a super star burner but that many kids running certain times says a lot bout overall athleticism.

So far it’s Willis that runs the tables in the 100M. KJ and Fraley of EB might challenge him one meet for fun and bragging rights but they do other events that they’re better at and that will carry them into the D1 side of things. Fraley hadn’t ran past 2 meets I hope he’s ok.

No blazing overall speed from EB this year on the track but look for a down to the wire shoot out in points between EB, Bandys, and BH. Fraley and KJ moving on after May and that’ll hurt em big time but they do have a bright spot that’s improving and he’s a good football player- Ossie Burken. Only a soph and didn’t finish too too far behind Willis in the 100M. He’s another do it all kid , RB Slot receiver and I think LB
Actually only time I saw on Willis this year was 11.74 and maiden's sifford had a 11.63 so Willis may not be fastest in CVac 🤷🏼‍♂️

Actually only time I saw on Willis this year was 11.74 and maiden's sifford had a 11.63 so Willis may not be fastest in CVac 🤷🏼‍♂️
You’re right I was reading it wrong or something. I was going by the BH meet on the 7th comparing something I guess. Other non CVAC in the meet but the CVAC man is Sweet from Bandys that’s too so far. Willis did finish over any EB boys. Last year Rees had the middle school record in the 100 running under 12. Hadn’t done it this year yet but I believe he will.

Ace, where in the world have you been. Wait, wait, don't tell me... It's awfully good to hear from you and I hope all is well.
GrizzlyDevil,AMD and MC, this guy is as much of a Blue Devil as you are. He was at the Maiden-Tablor City ice bowl in 78 when the Devils (Blue, that is,Tabor City being the Red Devils) brought home the title with a resounding win over a favored team.
Hello Good Man Lincolnton. I've been reading the posts but not really posting anything. I rode through Tabor City last week on the way to the beach and snapped a picture of the "welcome to" sign. I sent it to a group of the 78 fellas and they all had a pretty good life.

Just chilling out and spending most of the time in the mountains. Hope all is well.

Just Heard Coach Minor will be taking over the wrestling program at East Burke. He will still be coaching football also.! Weight room time for this group.LOL.
Figuring out a way to keep from getting undercut like he was at Foard 🤣🤣

Anyone hearing anything about teams working out yet? Assume some may have some spring workouts coming up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT