East Burke 7-0
Maiden 6-1
Bandys 5-2
West Lincoln 4-3
Newton Conover 3-4
Bunker Hill 1-6
Lincolnton 1-6
West Caldwell 1-6
I've seen East Burke play and they're the real deal in this conference. Well coached and disciplined. Maiden is the surprise team and have gotten better as the season progressed. East Burke by a wide margin for the regular season crown.

CVAC girls standings after regular season

1. East Burke 14-0
2. Maiden 12-2
3. Bandys 10-4
4. West Lincoln 7-7
5. Newton Conover 6-8
6. Bunker Hill 4-10
7. Lincolnton 2-12
8. West Caldwell 1-13

Congratulations to East Burke’s girls for winning the conference championship.

Keep it going!….pulling for y’all with all I got….Maiden too.

Last edited:
1st round games

East Burke hosts Monroe
Maiden travels to Lincoln Charter
Bandys travels to East Surry
West Lincoln travels to North Wilkes

Monroe comes in hot from winning their conference tournament to just make the playoffs…I’m sure East Burke will be ready though.

Maiden and Lincoln Charter with a double header…girls and boys….that ought to be fun. It’ll be my first visit there.

Bandys and West Lincoln headed to Foothills conference country….good luck with that.
They’re tough!

Go! CVAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
1st round games

East Burke hosts Monroe
Maiden travels Lincoln Charter
Bandys travels to East Surry
West Lincoln travels to North Wilkes

Monroe comes in hot from winning their conference tournament just to make the playoffs…I’m sure East Burke will be ready though.

Maiden and Lincoln Charter with a double header…girls and boys….that ought to be fun. It’ll be my first visit there.

Bandys and West Lincoln headed to Foothills conference country….good luck with that.
They’re tough!

Go! CVAC.
I know you love that double header! Baseball also starts tomorrow for Maiden. Great time of year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
GrizzlyDevil that's one mean image you got there, but two can play that game. How about this rugged, hungry wolf.
GrizzlyDevil
Royalty Free Clipart Image of a Wolf

I know you love that double header! Baseball also starts tomorrow for Maiden. Great time of year.
Yes it is.

Maiden didn’t lose much to graduation on the baseball team….I’m expecting them to make a run for the conference again. We’ll see.

Gotta mention the softball team too…they didn’t lose much either….keep an eye on those girls…they’re gonna be real good!👀

• Love
I'll be at East Surry tonight to watch my niece play for Bandys. Good luck girls!

@Maiden Creek where should I eat?
GrizzlyDevil, all posters should learn from your devotion to family, and Lord knows, I appreciate you. The only thing is that it seems like when you travel from Maiden to support family, well, stuff happens.

Just recalling the Lincolnton at Bandys football game a year ago from this past fall when you went there to support a nephew who was a key player on the Bandys defense and there was this slight conflict on the field between the two teams, well, it wasn't a conflict, actually a large fist-fight broke out resulting in a key Lincolnton player being ejected for fighting who was also one of your relatives, hello, hello?

Look, I think no one on these boards are any finer than yourself, a young, principled, level-headed, professional man who I'm even proud to know, but if those girls get in a fight up there tonight, perhaps you ought to consider having Maiden Creek to attend and update you by text messages from now on.

GrizzlyDevil, all posters should learn from your devotion to family, and Lord knows, I appreciate you. The only thing is that it seems like when you travel from Maiden to support family, well, stuff happens.

Just recalling the Lincolnton at Bandys football game a year ago from this past fall when you went there to support a nephew who was a key player on the Bandys defense and there was this slight conflict on the field between the two teams, well, it wasn't a conflict, actually a large fist-fight broke out resulting in a key Lincolnton player being ejected for fighting who was also one of your relatives, hello, hello?

Look, I think no one on these boards are any finer than yourself, a young, principled, level-headed, professional man who I'm even proud to know, but if those girls get in a fight up there tonight, perhaps you ought to consider having Maiden Creek to attend and update you by text messages from now on.
I'll kindly refer to my new custom logo to speak for the demeanor of my family and how we play sports...outside of competition we're really pleasant people I promise

2nd round

East Burke hosts SW Randolph

This one is interesting…PAC 7 is always good in basketball and that 24-4 record for SWR is quite imposing. The Lady Cavs are real good too….I’ll be anxious to see this result.

Let’s go! East Burke😉

East Burke hosts Salisbury

This should be a great game. Salisbury has played some TOUGH teams this year and put East Burke out last year in the semifinals on their way to the state championship. Remember?

Whew!…this ought to be good!

Y’all know who I’m taking….let’s go! Lady Cavs.

I think EBurke should take this one. This years Salisbury team is not nearly as talented as last years. They graduated their pt guard, Bryant, who is doing really well at NCCU, along with 3 other starters.
Noble and Cherry are strong players but that’s about it for Salisbury.
Brice does a good job coaching the hornets and they are traditionally strong so I expect it to be competitive but E Burke should pull this one out.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT