ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Round 2

Honestly kids don't surprise me nowadays and you could mark that up to be in kids and I could accept that. What surprised me and really got me was the fact that y'all had coaches that were part of this as adults you would think they could rise above something like that. And yes I'm brash and push the lines myself but I'm not part of a program or in charge of one. But today is a new day and time to focus on next season. Hopefully the kids are in the same place I am "the gym" working on payback for next season.
So you’re saying you have no class but want to complain if you feel others don’t…basically what happened is an introduction to the good ol “f” around and find out. Don’t want them to score, stop them.

Reactions: Lion Attack
So you’re saying you have no class but want to complain if you feel others don’t…basically what happened is an introduction to the good ol “f” around and find out. Don’t want them to score, stop them.
I never mentioned anything about the score as a coach I'd take every opportunity to let one of my kids score. My biggest gripe is your coaches actions after the game. As I said I'm not representing the school or program in an official capacity like coaches are. And in the end the superintendents can discuss the conduct of teams. It's over and it is what it is.

And while I'm being honest and calling things out let me go ahead and call out an issue I saw last night with Maiden my own School. Our band or should I say band director is an embarrassment. The fact she loaded up her band and drove out of the game before the game was even over is sorry as hell. In my opinion she doesn't need to be at Maiden if that's her opinion of how to represent the school. Might as well unload all my thoughts since season is over. Maybe I can find a kumbaya vibe in a few days but probably not 🤣
I noticed the Maiden band left the Lincolnton game at the end of the 3rd quarter as well.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I noticed the Maiden band left the Lincolnton game at the end of the 3rd quarter as well.
This is a big pet peeve of mine. I feel like the director doesn't wanna represent the school but maybe just herself and the band. I'm not the only one to notice this many fans have also. And I guess opponents also since u mentioned it. And it's a bad look

This is a big pet peeve of mine. I feel like the director doesn't wanna represent the school but maybe just herself and the band. I'm not the only one to notice this many fans have also. And I guess opponents also since u mentioned it. And it's a bad look
Some band directors think they ARE the show. They only live for halftime. But it could be worse. At East Davidson, the band really is the show. And it’s the fans leaving after the halftime band performance😂

Well, I see these forums are back to normal. Honestly, a poster lost me at "the coaches see these post and weren't happy." Not sure what happened at the game other than, and I knew this, Maiden lost. I picked them for the first time, in a big game, this year and they let me down. Kudos to Salisbury as they must have a really good team as they smoked the Devils about as bad as the Bears did. I'm a person that admits when I'm wrong and I was wrong picking against Salisbury and saying they weren't tested. Maybe they aren't tested but just that good. Best of luck moving forward and good luck to WL and BHHS tonight. Both have tough games but you never know. I still like the Bears, but I know Burns is good as well. WL could surprise Monroe as I think they are a really good, solid football team. As always, stay healthy!!

CVAC LIVES FOR ANOTHER WEEK
That high snap on the FG attempt had my nerves tore up!
My buddy from West Lincoln blowing my phone up on their score too….good lord!…what a night.

I was thinking Bunker Hill vs West Lincoln next week….sooo close. Whew!

I’ll be over there in Catfish, NC pulling for the Bears with all I got!😉

That high snap on the FG attempt had my nerves tore up!
My buddy from West Lincoln blowing my phone up on their score too….good lord!…what a night.

I was thinking Bunker Hill vs West Lincoln next week….sooo close. Whew!

I’ll be over there in Catfish, NC pulling for the Bears with all I got!😉
I’m 25 and bout had a heart attack when he threw it

Keep that CVAC alive BH!!

Oh dang, biggest upset prob in the state. I’d it ain’t it’s up there in top 3.——-How bout dem’ Watauaga Pioneers!!!!! Woooooo it’s getting real.

And last night North Lincoln just down one score and was close to making it 28 even but came up short on a 4th and 2 around the 20 something yard line. I just walked in 3rd quarter, went to church first. Then after that turnover on downs it was all Hickory. Another 2 interesting games next week in case anyone in CVAC area ventures out to the other proximity local teams if not hitting Bunker Hill.

To those Bears….cheers!!!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The kids (and parents etc) all saw your monkey meme as well. Fools acting like that then want to complain about class!? I’m guessing you are one of those who feel you’re a victim when you drive 90 and get a speeding ticket.
Someone just pointed out to me what u were talking about. My post had no racist context whatsoever. I apologize if y'all took it that way. I was making a dig at y'all moving the game to Thursday and instead of writing a expletive F word on here. I figured I'd find a gif of flipping someone off and that's what came up so I just posted it. With no thoughts of being racist, I've never seen y'all team before that so didn't even know the make up of it. Once again it was in jest with no ill thoughts or will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT