ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Spring/Summer

Looking through the top 25 2a teams from last year…I didn’t see many schedule changes at all.

Bunker Hill, Randleman and CSD have the only changes, that I noticed, which appear to be related to dropping the Hickory Hawks.

However, I did notice a couple of interesting changes for other teams in our area.

South Caldwell vs North Surry👀
West Henderson vs Murphy👀

Interesting games right there.😉

I’m sure there is more around the state.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
🤷🏼‍♂️ They are wearing helmets and no numbers 🤣
That’s funny! Guess you didn’t notice which arm he was using to sling it.

AMD!…the perpetual smoke screen continues.😂

Flyrod…it’s been the lefty …Lawing.

I haven’t heard a single peep from the Bandys folks…. Sooo….I’m asking around at work today.

I haven’t heard a single peep from the Bandys folks…. Sooo….I’m asking around at work today.
The element of surprise is the key to victory according to Sun Tzu. Maybe all us devils are lying about QB to throw of our enemies.. you never know 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

I got bad vision I'm probably no close enough to see which arm 🤣🤣

Big 1st opening season game to get to if your team is playing a predictable and boring match is WL/NL. Both favoring to have good seasons both ranked or should be closer to game time and both heavy weight rushing teams.

Man why would this not be a game of the week for tri county area. More to come on that the closer the season gets to us but I wouldn’t rush it cause it’ll be here and gone before we know it anyway. A game to gage the possible season outlook for both teams.

Any EB fans got any inside looks on the Cavs and how we will look at QB and RB ?

Big 1st opening season game to get to if your team is playing a predictable and boring match is WL/NL. Both favoring to have good seasons both ranked or should be closer to game time and both heavy weight rushing teams.

Man why would this not be a game of the week for tri county area. More to come on that the closer the season gets to us but I wouldn’t rush it cause it’ll be here and gone before we know it anyway. A game to gage the possible season outlook for both teams.

Any EB fans got any inside looks on the Cavs and how we will look at QB and RB ?

I think they would like to open up the offence at EB people forget we have not had a passing QB in years. Vue has an arm he just has to get tougher looks like and someone needs to be able to catch a pass. some fans say we run too much but if you don't have the tools what do you do. West Lincoln don't pass the ball, and no one says a word. Teams won a state title and thru 1 threw one time I like a passing game, but you have to have the right kids to do this we will see what happens this year!! Maybe we surprise some people this year who knows

Okay guys how long do I have to wait before I start making the jokes about this above. I mean it won't be coming from a mean place it'll be coming from my heart as a comedian 😂. Be fair guys I don't know how long I can wait before I start throwing them out there.

When’s and weres the 1st scrimmage/Jamboree games of our CVAC teams? I know scrimmages don’t tell all but we sure like to see what we have against players not wearing same uniforms ya know lol

Reactions: Dinglebear
Ok just waiting on @Lincolnton endorsement because everything I've ever said on this forum back to the stone age, has been endorsed by Lincolnton even if behind the scenes 🤣🤣
AMD, what have you got us into, here. Hey, I'm already in trouble for what they say is "Being a deleterious influence on you". I had to pull a rabbit out of the hat to keep from being banned. Told them because of my advanced years that I am in cognitive decline. They seemed to have bought it, at least for the time being.😇

AMD, what have you got us into, here. Hey, I'm already in trouble for what they say is "Being a deleterious influence on you". I had to pull a rabbit out of the hat to keep from being banned. Told them because of my advanced years that I am in cognitive decline. They seemed to have bought it, at least for the time being.😇
Guilty by association I'm afraid

When’s and weres the 1st scrimmage/Jamboree games of our CVAC teams? I know scrimmages don’t tell all but we sure like to see what we have against players not wearing same uniforms ya know lol
Burke County jamboree 8/9
Community school of davidson 8/16

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Too bad they got the helmets already coming. I think I found theirs posted online for sale. The ad said like new football equipment doesn't look like anybody's ever hit anybody in it got to be West Caldwell equipment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Rumor is the helmets didn't actually get stolen they were saving them to give the team when they win the first game but it's been so long the safety accreditation expired on the helmets 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Dinglebear
Daffy Duck No GIF by Looney Tunes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT