ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Portal

This didn't age well...
I respect trying to verbalize it into existence.
What is said is probably mostly true. The kid and his family "wanted" money now.
My thoughts too. He is gone to Providence Day and wow I have heard he got a massive chunk for it. $$$
This is getting crazy. 6 figures to play high school ball.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
This didn't age well...
I respect trying to verbalize it into existence.
What is said is probably mostly true. The kid and his family "wanted" money now.

I think at that point he was staying. Even people around pd were doubting he was coming around that time/ something had fell through. However, it must have been a new offer or something. I would’ve never made that post , cause it was never 100% that he was staying. You gotta wait until August

People will be surprised cause reidsville is still really good, obviously not as good, because we were definitely probably a top 15/25 team in the state with Dre.

I think at that point he was staying. Even people around pd were doubting he was coming around that time/ something had fell through. However, it must have been a new offer or something. I would’ve never made that post , cause it was never 100% that he was staying. You gotta wait until August

People will be surprised cause reidsville is still really good, obviously not as good, because we were definitely probably a top 15/25 team in the state with Dre.
Still favorites in 2a

How many other 2A teams have 4 Division 1 prospects? We have 4 Division 1 prospects in the skill positions alone.

How many other 2A teams have 4 Division 1 prospects? We have 4 Division 1 prospects in the skill positions alone.
Maybe Monroe ( know they got 3 with P4 offers) off the top of my head but then again they may have as many as 5-6 currently.

This is a big lost bit Reidsville still got to be favorites in 2a. They have so many other core players. Reidsville will be just fine

Reports vary because I'm sure only a few select people really know buy the amount ranges from $70,000 to $250,000.
So it’s basically a loan and I wonder what the interest rate is…I can tell you this people with money are always looking a return….I hope these Parents are smart…

So it’s basically a loan and I wonder what the interest rate is…I can tell you this people with money are always looking a return….I hope these Parents are smart…

That’s what it kind of read like to me. But I could be wrong. I’m hoping they don’t get too much of his college nil in return, if that’s the case.

yeah but negotiations can linger and pop back up out of no where. this dude was exclaiming uncertainties like he was 100% certain.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT