ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2022 - Week 10

flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
Week 6 in conference play
Bandys (3-5, 2-3) vs West Caldwell (0-8, 0-5)
Bunker Hill (7-1, 4-1) vs Newton-Conover (3-5, 2-3)
East Burke (2-6, 0-5) at West Lincoln (6-2, 3-2)
Lincolnton (5-3, 4-1) at Maiden (7-1, 5-0)

STANDINGS
Maiden (7-1, 5-0)
Bunker Hill (7-1, 4-1)
Lincolnton (5-3, 4-1)
West Lincoln (6-2, 3-2)
Bandys (3-5, 2-3)
Newton-Conover (3-5, 2-3)
East Burke (2-6, 0-5)
West Caldwell (0-8, 0-5)

Week 6 in conference play
Bandys (3-5, 2-3) vs West Caldwell (0-8, 0-5)
Bunker Hill (7-1, 4-1) vs Newton-Conover (3-5, 2-3)
East Burke (2-6, 0-5) at West Lincoln (6-2, 3-2)
Lincolnton (5-3, 4-1) at Maiden (7-1, 5-0)

STANDINGS
Maiden (7-1, 5-0)
Bunker Hill (7-1, 4-1)
Lincolnton (5-3, 4-1)
West Lincoln (6-2, 3-2)
Bandys (3-5, 2-3)
Newton-Conover (3-5, 2-3)
East Burke (2-6, 0-5)
West Caldwell (0-8, 0-5)
Bandys (Again, the coach for Bandys is COY in my opinion...NO ONE is close)
BHHS
WL
Maiden

• Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
West Caldwell at Bandys- Bandys wins this game with ease

Newton Conover at Bunker Hill - Newton Conover is not playing very good right now. I believe their offense will keep it close. Bunker Hill runs away with it in the 2nd half Bears by 14

East Burke at West Lincoln - East Burke doesn't have the speed or passing attack to compete with the Rebels. West Lincoln wins by 21

Lincolnton at Maiden - Lincolnton has the speed and the athletes to keep in interesting til half but Maiden shines up a conference crown by the 4th Maiden by 21

Bandys won't need any Trojan horses or boats this week. West Caldwell will just surrender and hand their women over 🤣.
Bunker Hill I see taking out some pain and frustration on Newton.
West Lincoln wins they are everything I think east burke wants to be so gotta go with the O.G.

Maiden will domesticate the wolves then neuter them. And hopefully put that old sick decrepit one that keeps howling down 🤣🤣

Maiden will domesticate the wolves then neuter them. And hopefully put that old sick decrepit one that keeps howling down 🤣🤣
You even incited one of the Ǝɒƨt ⅃inɔoln posters, Cocoa74, to come on here and put in his two cents worth about our hallowed wolf howl. Sure was glad to hear from Cocoa74. Good to hear from you Cocoa74. come again Cocoa74, thank you-thank you-thank you. AMD, you two should get together and form a comedy team; you know, have flowers on your lapels that squirts water, a beanie with a propeller and Groucho masks. You could call yourselves "The Vexing Lads of Bethel".
I saw on there where you said the wolves will be tamed. Sounds like the book of Isaiah. WHAT, you preaching now, besides wrecking cars ? Just wait 'till we upset you, Friday night, then you'll be howling LOL.

Lol don't worry I have a feeling I'll be giving a hard time next week to east burke. east burke might really be tore up next week because maiden Creek says west Caldwell will win one game 🤣🤣

I would be awfully slow to go against the creek but I don't think WC will beat those guys. They play very angry, clean and honest, but really angry. Glad we don't have to play them anymore, this year.

Great win for Bandy’s last week…they got me again. I wasn’t surprised….but I will say…Newton just crushed them last year 40-6. What a turn around for the Trojans!….and they will carry that momentum into this weeks game with West Caldwell and win easily. That Bandy’s vs Bunker Hill game next week should be a heckuva game!

I’m hoping Newton’s loss want cause them to just roll over and fade away. The Red Devils can play with Bunker Hill….maybe the ball will bounce their way a few times and they’ll gain confidence….and they could scare the bejeezers out of the Bears….but it ain’t gonna happen. Those darn Bears are too good!
Willis jr. Is a stud…Redek can sling it….Boston and McCleave are great receivers as well….soooo…I’m taking the Bears.

I’m taking West Lincoln at home….this game against East Burke should be a humdinger. I have zero doubt that the Cavaliers will not roll over….they’ll fight to the bitter end no matter what. Just wait and see how close this game turns out.

I’ve been dreading this one since last year….it’s those darn Wolves again. I’m taking Maiden and I’m hoping the return of Hall makes a big difference on the defensive side of the ball! We’ll need it! Lincolnton still has a shot at a 3-way tie for the conference crown and will bring all they got to get it. Hate to sound like a broken record….but it’s the CVAC….and this game will go to wire like most of the rest! I can’t wait…and dread it all the same!😜

It don’t get any better!

Good luck fellers! Go CVAC!

Great win for Bandy’s last week…they got me again. I wasn’t surprised….but I will say…Newton just crushed them last year 40-6. What a turn around for the Trojans!….and they will carry that momentum into this weeks game with West Caldwell and win easily. That Bandy’s vs Bunker Hill game next week should be a heckuva game!

I’m hoping Newton’s loss want cause them to just roll over and fade away. The Red Devils can play with Bunker Hill….maybe the ball will bounce their way a few times and they’ll gain confidence….and they could scare the bejeezers out of the Bears….but it ain’t gonna happen. Those darn Bears are too good!
Willis jr. Is a stud…Redek can sling it….Boston and McCleave are great receivers as well….soooo…I’m taking the Bears.

I’m taking West Lincoln at home….this game against East Burke should be a humdinger. I have zero doubt that the Cavaliers will not roll over….they’ll fight to the bitter end no matter what. Just wait and see how close this game turns out.

I’ve been dreading this one since last year….it’s those darn Wolves again. I’m taking Maiden and I’m hoping the return of Hall makes a big difference on the defensive side of the ball! We’ll need it! Lincolnton still has a shot at a 3-way tie for the conference crown and will bring all they got to get it. Hate to sound like a broken record….but it’s the CVAC….and this game will go to wire like most of the rest! I can’t wait…and dread it all the same!😜

It don’t get any better!

Good luck fellers! Go CVAC!
Toughest 2A conference in the state

• Love
Chiming jn. Man I was at the top of the standings at one time and bout had me a win Friday. Shows how close this conf is.

I’ll go with:

Bandys. Heck even a few games ago I’m sure West was just on the sideline with visions of the basketball court. They’ll totally make up for it in the hoops. But def not Friday on the grass. Fans in their stands, “whew, is it basketball season yet”

Bunker Hill rolls by a couple TDs but the Devils will fight alittle bit. Running back not half bad but won’t be enough.

West Lincoln, just because it’s West Lincoln…….but….hey, I keep telling y’all don’t write the Cavs off. If WL is a rushing mostly kinda team well EB has a D for em’ if they ain’t on the field most of the time like Carolina Panthers. West by 14 in a close one with West earning every bit of it. Upset is possible, just remember last Friday. Lincolnton got alittle lucky in that down to the wire pass play. Upset was brewing til that happened lol.

Maiden takes this one. Lincolnton does have athletes that can guard a pass though and won’t be a dull game by no shape of the word. Maiden by 14

In the last couple of weeks I’ve put down enough BS on these boards to fertilize the Great Sahara. After so many days of assessments, predictions and lying I’m give out, So here are my picks sans explanation:

Lincolnton over Maiden by 1
West Lincoln over East Burke by 10 (sorry BFR)
Bunker Hill over Newton-Conover by 21
Bandys over West Caldwell. By 28

Lol I didnt even notice I was tagged in it till I finished watching. This is stuff that I love and tbh I think our guys over here followed in the Maiden programs footsteps when it comes to the social media stuff. Awesome stuff Grizz, I’m glad I was over here on your conference thread trolling around. He’s got a great approach when trying to get his players fired up, I know it’s got me fired up over here. Looks like y’all have another battle ahead this week, I know that Bunker Hill game was good. Theres not much going on in our conference this week so I’m going to drive on down to enemy territory Friday night dressed out in full Northeastern attire.

Lol I didnt even notice I was tagged in it till I finished watching. This is stuff that I love and tbh I think our guys over here followed in the Maiden programs footsteps when it comes to the social media stuff. Awesome stuff Grizz, I’m glad I was over here on your conference thread trolling around. He’s got a great approach when trying to get his players fired up, I know it’s got me fired up over here. Looks like y’all have another battle ahead this week, I know that Bunker Hill game was good. Theres not much going on in our conference this week so I’m going to drive on down to enemy territory Friday night dressed out in full Northeastern attire.
Lincolnton always plays us close and has been our closest rival, as far as wins and defeats, than any other school.

My hope is we aren't coming off an emotional high and play jaded. Lincolnton has nothing to lose and will give us their best...it's senior night though...so we may have some extra aggression to hand out.

Hey does anybody think we could get a condom sponsorship from Trojan then ship them down to the littleJohn's in Lincolnton. Then we could kill the Lincolnton wolves football program for the foreseeable future 😂🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Lincolnton
Lincolnton always plays us close and has been our closest rival, as far as wins and defeats, than any other school.

My hope is we aren't coming off an emotional high and play jaded. Lincolnton has nothing to lose and will give us their best...it's senior night though...so we may have some extra aggression to hand out.
They are also out of school that day both teams may be sloppy not being in a controlled environment for the day. I've noticed over the years the days players are out of school have been their worst games.

They are also out of school that day both teams may be sloppy not being in a controlled environment for the day. I've noticed over the years the days players are out of school have been their worst games.
I've seen a team first hand have the day off from school and players show up to a game drunk

• Wow
Reactions: beamer24
Hey does anybody think we could get a condom sponsorship from Trojan then ship them down to the littleJohn's in Lincolnton. Then we could kill the Lincolnton wolves football program for the foreseeable future 😂🤣🤣
Why you little gutter-minded demon, you must have been thinking about rubbers all week. Saw in one of your earlier post where you were talking about a trojan horse. What have you been doing, making balloon animals out of them ?

Last edited:
Why you little gutter-minded demon, you must have been thinking about rubbers all week. Saw in one of your earlier post where you were talking about a trojan horse. What have you been doing, making balloon animals out of them ?
No just delivering them and other items from Walmart this week 🤣🤣. Yeah u gotta think I grew up with a bandy's Trojan maiden rivalry there's more condom jokes been made then I can probably even remember

Toughest 2A conference in the state
I will say…it’s a little disappointing that we only have 4 teams in your playoff predictions….you don’t even have Bandy’s or Newton looking in.
I suppose if they both won out….they could have a chance…but that would create a big log jam of teams in the middle at 4-3.😜

Soooo….it ain’t over!…yet.

I will say…it’s a little disappointing that we only have 4 teams in your playoff predictions….you don’t even have Bandy’s or Newton looking in.
I suppose if they both won out….they could have a chance…but that would create a big log jam of teams in the middle at 4-3.😜

Soooo….it ain’t over!…yet.

SW Randolph was the last of the 5 looking in...Bandys, East Burke, and Newton are all right behind them and all next to each other...yes there is a chance!

WEST 31 - 1A/2ASOUTHWESTERN RANDOLPHWC0.46576
WEST 34T.W. ANDREWSWC0.45908
WEST 37FORBUSHWC0.44959
WEST 31 - 1A/2ATRINITYWC0.4495
WEST 41RS CENTRALWC0.44074
WEST 45BANDYSWC0.43946
WEST 45EAST BURKEWC0.42917
WEST 45NEWTON-CONOVERWC0.42241

SW Randolph was the last of the 5 looking in...Bandys, East Burke, and Newton are all right behind them and all next to each other...yes there is a chance!

WEST 31 - 1A/2ASOUTHWESTERN RANDOLPHWC0.46576
WEST 34T.W. ANDREWSWC0.45908
WEST 37FORBUSHWC0.44959
WEST 31 - 1A/2ATRINITYWC0.4495
WEST 41RS CENTRALWC0.44074
WEST 45BANDYSWC0.43946
WEST 45EAST BURKEWC0.42917
WEST 45NEWTON-CONOVERWC0.42241
I could see the possibility of bandy's running the table last two games and getting in. I don't see Newton winning their next two games so I believe they're out. East burke well @Maiden Creek has West Caldwell beating them next week if he's true to his word that West Caldwell going to win a game 🤣🤣 so they are out I believe. So in my opinion bandys is the one of the three that could possibly slide in

Last edited:
Always figured the Maiden fans would get after them about the names relation to the great latex raincoat...And remember, it’s a Chinese word CON DOM 🤠

Last edited:
Always figured the Maiden fans would get after them about the names relation to the great latex raincoat...And remember, it’s a Chinese word CON DOM 🤠
I would be riding the Newton conover people hard but there ain't none in here 🤷🏼‍♂️😂.. on top of that they wouldn't be fighting back because they would be too busy fighting each other like their players and fans already do 😂😂. They got to be the most dysfunctional team and fanbase 😂😂. Newton Conover pretenders because real devils are blue 😂😂

• Haha
West has always had athletes, last year I believe they had a huge track star. I’m assuming he graduated. Who knows, they might fire up and have a winning program 3 or 4 years from now. When I was in school I never envisioned them being this bad. In 96’ East Burke had one of their best teams 8-3 and one of the losses was against West. Just being comical, these guys are ready for this season to just be done so they can start dribbling. At that point we’re all in trouble ha ha.

EB won’t have anything for em’ on the court either, also bottom feeder basketball team but…wait til track season which then is football players with the pads off with a few cross country boys stepping up to the line. We may be competitive then against Maiden Lincolnton and Bunker Hill but we did just lose our speedster to graduation however we still have KJ Byrd, all state track star.

Hearing EB might be short two LB not good one fullback both goes both ways bad luck goes on!!

We got ALOT coming back and with just bout 6 or 7 good JV players which is all they’d need (even though the team as a whole has not done so well) stepping up…next year should and oughta be the year of the Cav. Of course losing Luke Wilson will set us back and losing our QB ain’t good either cause no idea how the JV QB is or our backup this year. HOWEVER, just remember 2006- they won 3 games. 2007 all y’all know what happened. For those that don’t know- 3rd round of playoffs taking on Independence. Shatley had Tom Knotts nervous and those linebackers on their defense. Only lost by 2 TDs and what really sucked is Indy went on to the 4th round and lost….because a crap ton of inelligible players came up and was put off team….WOW….what coulda been…if that happened A WEEK PRIOR!!!! We most likely coulda had a State Champ banner in the gym and sign in our huge stadium that many guest are wowed over. Espacially my man Lincolnton.

So things are looking up and stage is set. Now EB will be a FAR CRY from 2007 team but in this conference, we should be in good shape. But after 2024 expect a drought of wind and tallent. Bits and pieces will be here and there but as a whole I’d have my doubts. But y’all get ready to see our boys next year we will be the team to beat. I’ll eat my crow if it don’t turn out that way. Mark it down

We got ALOT coming back and with just bout 6 or 7 good JV players which is all they’d need (even though the team as a whole has not done so well) stepping up…next year should and oughta be the year of the Cav. Of course losing Luke Wilson will set us back and losing our QB ain’t good either cause no idea how the JV QB is or our backup this year. HOWEVER, just remember 2006- they won 3 games. 2007 all y’all know what happened. For those that don’t know- 3rd round of playoffs taking on Independence. Shatley had Tom Knotts nervous and those linebackers on their defense. Only lost by 2 TDs and what really sucked is Indy went on to the 4th round and lost….because a crap ton of inelligible players came up and was put off team….WOW….what coulda been…if that happened A WEEK PRIOR!!!! We most likely coulda had a State Champ banner in the gym and sign in our huge stadium that many guest are wowed over. Espacially my man Lincolnton.

So things are looking up and stage is set. Now EB will be a FAR CRY from 2007 team but in this conference, we should be in good shape. But after 2024 expect a drought of wind and tallent. Bits and pieces will be here and there but as a whole I’d have my doubts. But y’all get ready to see our boys next year we will be the team to beat. I’ll eat my crow if it don’t turn out that way. Mark it down
Wow LOL. I want east burke to be good and think they can be good. But any time ur in a conference with maiden.. I don't know about THE TEAM to beat 😂. Bunker Hill will be a great team next year. But just remember maiden always finds a way to be the best woohoooo... 😂😂

Wow LOL. I want east burke to be good and think they can be good. But any time ur in a conference with maiden.. I don't know about THE TEAM to beat 😂. Bunker Hill will be a great team next year. But just remember maiden always finds a way to be the best woohoooo... 😂😂
Haha. Be interesting to see who maiden picks up for next year. I will have a separate post for Maiden Recruiting so the CVAC fans can keep up. 😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT