ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby High Golden Lions vs Lincolnton High Wolves

Knew it was matter of time till we drew u out, u alway predict Shelby to fall early, but when we winning u Disappear

My cmment had nothing to do with the prediction of this game. Stop deflecting.

It's like you didn't even read the comment. Maybe YOU need to disappear for while and gather your thoughts

And my comment was u havent been posting as much, but we know your still stalking our pg. Again was just matter of time..
And u never answered my Question, 3-4 round u comming out to our game..sit with us

Reactions: Maiden Creek
take it easy on my 🐺 friends please
Nah. Bring it ALL.🐺🐺 Bring every Hollifield you can find...gently stack yourselves in pile...bark at everything you see in Black and Gold ...win by 60 if you can.

Win or lose on the scoreboard Friday night, we'll still be Wolves. And if this year isn't ours, sooner or later, one will be.

I'm a Shelby fan on most every Friday night, just not this one! If you win, I'll be sitting on your sidelines next week. But if you lose...I'm going home with some turf!

Go Wolves!!

Nah. Bring it ALL.🐺🐺 Bring every Hollifield you can find...gently stack yourselves in pile...bark at everything you see in Black and Gold ...win by 60 if you can.

Win or lose on the scoreboard Friday night, we'll still be Wolves. And if this year isn't ours, sooner or later, one will be.

I'm a Shelby fan on most every Friday night, just not this one! If you win, I'll be sitting on your sidelines next week. But if you lose...I'm going home with some turf!

Go Wolves!!
Taking some turf 😂😂

Tale of the Tape:
Shelby - 8-3 (6-0) - Started 0-3, won 8 straight
Lincolnton - 6-5 (5-2) - Started 0-4, 6-1 since

All-time series: Shelby leads 48-16-4
First meeting: 1921 - Shelby 68-0
Last meeting: 2015 - Shelby 37-21 - Western Finals

Offense:
Shelby:
Rushing YPG: 188.3
Passing YPG: 220.8
Total YPG: 409.1

Lincolnton:
Rushing YPG: 275.8
Passing YPG: 125.9
Total YPG: 401.7

Pretty even.
You remember that Shelby vs Lincolnton game in 1972, when Dan “Thunder foot” Anderson kicked a field goal with time running off the clock to give Shelby the win over Lincolnton in Lincolnton?

*Just kidding, big guy, but you have obviously seen many Shelby games in your life.

You remember that Shelby vs Lincolnton game in 1972, when Dan “Thunder foot” Anderson kicked a field goal with time running off the clock to give Shelby the win over Lincolnton in Lincolnton?

*Just kidding, big guy, but you have obviously seen many Shelby games in your life.
It was Dan Big Foot Anderson.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion Attack
Tale of the Tape:

Offense:
Shelby:

Lincolnton:
All that looks relatively similar, at least on paper. But, I've never been to a Shelby/Lincolnton game where The Golden Lions weren't bigger, faster and stronger. I imagine that this week will be the same. So, it's hard to say what these numbers really mean.

The smart bet is almost assuredly on the bigger, faster, stronger team. But, sometimes...things happen.

I'm anxious to see the new complex, and I'm looking forward to seeing these Wolves meet a Golden Lion for the first time in their careers.

Last edited:
Wow!!!’ Smh. Just my luck. Off Friday, but I have to work Thursday. I was looking forward to seeing Shelby face an old foe.

Last edited:
Tale of the Tape:

Offense:
Shelby:

Lincolnton:
I like digging into schedules this time of year. Few other numbers.

Shelby averaging 51 PPG and giving up 18.
Lincolnton averaging 32 PPG and giving up 26.

Also looking at the top 3 teams each squad has played.
Shelby-Kings Mountain AC Reynolds Crest
Lincolnton-Bunker Hill North Lincoln West Lincoln

Am I missing something? I see a 30% chance for a few PM showers. What is happening here? And Shelby can't say anything about gate money because those stands were barely halfway full when we played you guys.
They might also be doing it because there’s no school Friday. I still don’t agree with it.

Or they could be cutting lincolnton prep time down to hinder them 🤣 and then they can go scouting Friday night 🤬🤣🤣🤣. I can't take credit this is someone else's thought that will go nameless 🤣🤣

I like digging into schedules this time of year. Few other numbers.

Shelby averaging 51 PPG and giving up 18.
Lincolnton averaging 32 PPG and giving up 26.

Also looking at the top 3 teams each squad has played.
Shelby-Kings Mountain AC Reynolds Crest
Lincolnton-Bunker Hill North Lincoln West Lincoln
Thanks Smash for the information.

Or they could be cutting lincolnton prep time down to hinder them 🤣 and then they can go scouting Friday night 🤬🤣🤣🤣. I can't take credit this is someone else's thought that will go nameless 🤣🤣
They know our QB is hurt. One less day to heal.

Just kidding, I’m sure they’re pretty confident regardless of that. I think the main reason is because school is out Friday.

Just kidding, I’m sure they’re pretty confident regardless of that. I think the main reason is because school is out Friday.
That's been on the danged calendar for a loooooong time. I'd feel better if they said they wanted the gate money instead of this rain/out of school story.
The rest of us working stiffs coulda planned our lives.

I'm sure it works for someone...

Go Wolves!

Well, that actually makes more sense than the other possibilities 😂

Go Wolves!

Heard Qb cant Stretch out his arm, and want be throwing Thur....is this true or smoke screen...

Like any team Shelby prepares well and would to seize on any advantage, but that, they wouldn't do it. It's an old thing and an honor thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT