ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby High Golden Lions vs Lincolnton High Wolves

Yeah i saw 14 throwing ball
He throws it pretty well and is a capable QB. Just don’t have the threat of 7 dropping back and breaking one 80 yards when the play breaks down. But I don’t know the game plan for this week or if 7 has progressed any.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
If y’all recall…last years 2nd round…every 2a game was played on Thursday night due to rain forecast…except Maiden.

I remember Grizz updating us on the Bunker Hill vs CSD shootout. Remember?

There wasn’t any mention of Veterans Day last year that I can recall. It was all about the impending rain.

Go figure.

If y’all recall…last years 2nd round…every 2a game was played on Thursday night due to rain forecast…except Maiden.

I remember Grizz updating us on the Bunker Hill vs CSD shootout. Remember?

There wasn’t any mention of Veterans Day last year that I can recall. It was all about the impending rain.

Go figure.
Yep moved our game up and it’s was pouring down rain still!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
And we missed all the rain and played on a nice night 🤣 and tarped the field
I remember about 7-8 years ago, when we came to Maiden, it was really muddy and players didn’t have good footing. I think teams even warmed up on practice field. Might have been the last time we beat you all. A nice tarp was a very good investment.

Funny thing is Chop, u still want answer Question,
U comming out to 3rd or 4round game and meet us Shelby guys...

Reactions: Chopper747
Nobody even cares what u say anymore .
Your all played out chump
Funny thing is Chop, u still want answer Question,
U comming out to 3rd or 4round game and meet us Shelby guys...

These 2 comments dont go together

If the first comment was true, it would not exist

*pops collar*

Kiss the ring

kiss-the.gif

Rather late to the party, but looking forward to rekindling an old rivalry tonight in Shelby. As always, the Golden Lions are going to be very difficult to beat, especially at home. My Wolves look as if they are peaking at the right moment and are playing some darn good football right now. I believe that this will be a hard fought battle. Go Wolves!

I will be tuned in to this one. The selfish side of me is glad it got moved so I can sit back and just watch this game. lol Lincolnton goes as the QB goes. I like Lincolnton's program and respect it. Glad to see them making noise. I have told a Lincolnton guy at work all week that I just don't see a team that is do or die with one player beating Shelby. He told me he will know how the game will go in the first 10 min. lol I understand he has watched L-Town play all year so he would know but I reminded him that Burns and Shelby was 10-7 at halftime. Look at the final. Not sure the first 10 min will decide how Shelby finishes. I say Shelby by 14+. Hope both teams come out healthy no matter what.

I will be tuned in to this one. The selfish side of me is glad it got moved so I can sit back and just watch this game. lol Lincolnton goes as the QB goes. I like Lincolnton's program and respect it. Glad to see them making noise. I have told a Lincolnton guy at work all week that I just don't see a team that is do or die with one player beating Shelby. He told me he will know how the game will go in the first 10 min. lol I understand he has watched L-Town play all year so he would know but I reminded him that Burns and Shelby was 10-7 at halftime. Look at the final. Not sure the first 10 min will decide how Shelby finishes. I say Shelby by 14+. Hope both teams come out healthy no matter what.
We usually dig a hole for ourselves in the first 3 minutes, then start digging out. I hope we get out a little quicker tonight.

North Surrey thinks the RB with 4 TDs was our "one player", lol

Shelby qb gonna loose all his receivers if he keeps throwing that ball high across the middle.. Lincolnton laying wood

as per the shelby announcers on the broadcast, 28 secs when the play started, it was a deep pass then 27 when the play ended,,,,then as per the shelby announcers there appears to have been a personal foul called on lincolnton 5 minutes after it happened, they were tending to the player down,, all this led to a shelby td pass on the final play of the half. unbiased watcher here seems lincolnton should just get on the bus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT