ADVERTISEMENT

Team Shelby

La im still here bro, for me been so busy. Moved my store over in bigger building
Just busy, but you right that conf. Has me not wanting to post..im still in thick of it though fed the kids pre-game today. Come playoffs ill be on more
I'm here also , been here over 20 + years but don't post much anymore! Even during the championship run I posted once or twice during that span . Been following the Golden Lions football since 86 and I've seen the best and seen the worst in that time frame. Go Lions !!!

I know, I like Salisbury as well. But just keeping it real of the main 2 I have my eyes on

I thnk Burns and East Gaston are a bad match up for Reidsville, just based off how they run the ball. Even if Shelby beats Burns or is better than Burns and EG, just based off style of play I think the rams would have a harder time with Burns or East Gaston than Shelby this year. Shelby would be easier for them just based off matchup/style.

Monroe will be a problem for everybody as they have a good defense and can run and pass equally well. They've been more dangerous on the ground so far.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I'm here also , been here over 20 + years but don't post much anymore! Even during the championship run I posted once or twice during that span . Been following the Golden Lions football since 86 and I've seen the best and seen the worst in that time frame. Go Lions !!!
Whats the worst?

Reactions: Swo1980
Isn't realignment next year? or is it 2025?

Either way y'all better be that good because ya'll and Monroe, ED, Clinton and Burns and FHS gonna be thrown together with Crest, South Point, HIckory, Havelock, Huss, STatesville and the like.

• Haha

Either way y'all better be that good because ya'll and Monroe, ED, Clinton and Burns and FHS gonna be thrown together with Crest, South Point, HIckory, Havelock, Huss, STatesville and the like.
Worst being covid year , last year and getting blown out by SWO during championship game . A lot more comes to mind during the late 80's and early 90's

Worst being covid year , last year and getting blown out by SWO during championship game . A lot more comes to mind during the late 80's and early 90's

Yea SWO curb stomped Shelbyville in the title game. Most Lion fans were crying after the first quarter lol. Most lions had Shelbyville winning by 40+, ill never forget that week leading up hype machine Shelbyville

Have to mention getting beaten by High Point Central when their female FG kicker , Snow Brenner kicked the game winning FG. Boy , she was an absolute amazing young lady to watch play the sport !

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT