ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills (12-1) @ Shelby (10-3) 4th Round

Eye test alone, I knew Forest Hills was going to be a problem. I definitely put too much stock into their game vs Monroe. Sometimes, odd things happen in rivalry games. They don’t always go as expected. That was a heckuva Yellowjacket team last night. Congratulations to them. They definitely humbled this Lion fan last night.

Eye test alone, I knew Forest Hills was going to be a problem. I definitely put too much stock into their game vs Monroe. Sometimes, odd things happen in rivalry games. They don’t always go as expected. That was a heckuva Yellowjacket team last night. Congratulations to them. They definitely humbled this Lion fan last night.
I woulda liked another shot at Monroe. I heard one guy say fh showed up for a fight Monroe showed up for a ball game. I’ve never been to a Shelby burns games but man the tension is so high at this game.

I woulda liked another shot at Monroe. I heard one guy say fh showed up for a fight Monroe showed up for a ball game. I’ve never been to a Shelby burns games but man the tension is so high at this game.
You missed a good game last night. It was an all out Slobberknocker. Two teams beat the heck out of each other for 4 quarters. Both teams got down at times and never gave up.

Forest Hills:
#2 Brady Hibbard: 20-36 310 yds. 2TDs 2 ints. 5 carries 72 yds.
#4 Jerel Bolder: 9 rec. for 200 yards 2 TDs
#21 Caiden Smith 10 tackles

Shelby:
#8 Lan Farmer 16-25 255 yds. 2 TDs
#16 Izay Bridges 6 rec 141 yds 1 TD
5 carries 75 yards
4 players 8 tackles each

Some serious ballers on that field last night.

Last edited:
You missed a good game last night. It was an all out Slobberknocker. Two teams beat the heck out of each other for 4 quarters. Both teams got down at times and never gave up.

Forest Hills:
#2 Brady Hibbard: 20-36 310 yds. 2TDs 2 ints. 5 carries 72 yds. 2 TDs
#4 Jerel Bolder: 9 rec. for 200 yards

Shelby:
#8 Lan Farmer 16-25 255 yds. 2 TDs
#16 Izay Bridges 6 rec 141 yds 1 TD
5 carries 75 yards

Some serious ballers on that field last night.
Yeah I was in the middle of the ocean, bought the Wi-Fi package just to watch it on NFHS turns out Shelby doesn’t have it. I found a man streaming it on Facebook live.

Last nights FH team was more Physical bigger and faster then last years team.
You guys had hell of fb team, .
And your right what a game to see....
Proud of my Lions for not giving up...

Reactions: shslion
You think that was humbling?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT