ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills (12-1) @ Shelby (10-3) 4th Round

Forest hills reclaims the lead keeping ball in the third for a LONG time

FH with a 23-16 lead....

That QB is the real deal...... We gotta suck it up and put together a good drive....

Say Tristen Tate has broke shoulder
Big loss for us
I don’t think we can do it without him, honestly. Heard Calvin Ramseur may be done, too, from the previous game. Now, Hollifield is down. Smh! Doesn’t look good, either. FH roughed us up!

4th and short little over a min left

timeout....
now after two false starts its fourth and ten......

Forest Hills takes over on their own 19 with 41 seconds.....

Very fortunate to win this one.... Forest Hills heck of a team.... Qb is a stud

Izay Bridges is an absolute stud for Shelby, he took over second half.....

On two the next round Survive and Advance...

Final Shelby 37 Forest Hills 30

I don’t think we can do it without him, honestly. Heard Calvin Ramseur may be done, too, from the previous game. Now, Hollifield is down. Smh! Doesn’t look good, either. FH roughed us up!
Cobb, and Kendre have gotten really banged up tonight for Rams too. But they been battling all year injuries also. Bunker hill still alive after 4th and long conversion SMH

Congrats Lions . I for one am stoked about you winning and playing my rams next week. This is what it’s all about

Reactions: SHS LION
Drew took helmet to forearm..big bruise
One of the most physical games I have ever witnessed . Forest Hills is one heck of a football team but these Golden Lions never gave up and showed more heart than I have ever seen. Congratulations to Shelby for never giving up and pulling out an incredible win. Awesome job by Willbanks and the rest of coaches tonight.

Another great effort by the players and coaches against a very good Forest Hills team. We never gave up and played with heart. Very proud to be a Shelby Lions fan.

Reactions: Lion Attack
1st off, great win by our Lions.
They never gave up after being 16 down.
2nd FH you guy are good fb team.
No.4 and no.21 best players on field for yall.
Your Qb played smart, but he thorws ball up for grabs, i thought this may bite yall .
Hate we lost Tristen Tate, hes a play maker, after game he was asking trainer if theres any kind of shot to take to play next week...Trainer said dont think so bud.
There saying broke but will do xrays etc on Mon.
Drew Helmet to forearm, he should be good in a week..
Anyway, still impressed with FH, there coaches had great game plan...
But super proud of these Golden Lions...

1st off, great win by our Lions.
They never gave up after being 16 down.
2nd FH you guy are good fb team.
No.4 and no.21 best players on field for yall.
Your Qb played smart, but he thorws ball up for grabs, i thought this may bite yall .
Hate we lost Tristen Tate, hes a play maker, after game he was asking trainer if theres any kind of shot to take to play next week...Trainer said dont think so bud.
There saying broke but will do xrays etc on Mon.
Drew Helmet to forearm, he should be good in a week..
Anyway, still impressed with FH, there coaches had great game plan...
But super proud of these Golden Lions...
That was one of hardest hitting high school games I've seen in a long time. Congrats to Shelby. Down 16-0 and came back. Yeah #4 for us is Jerel Bolder. Highly recruited WR. Top offer so far is Michigan and he's a junior. #21 is Caiden Smith. One of if not the best LB in Union County this season. His brother is one of the other LBs and could be even better. Our QB Brady Hibbard had a great season. We thought we lost him going into the 4th. He hurt his knee pretty bad. He was in bad pain but they wrapped it up and he kept playing. Tough kid. Great season though.

Congratulations to Shelby for the win. As I told someone last week never count out Shelby. Will definitely be a good game next week between Shelby n Reidsville. Also congratulations to Forest Hills for a good run they had. They definitely had a good season.

Reactions: FHJackets90
Congratulations to Shelby for the win. As I told someone last week never count out Shelby. Will definitely be a good game next week between Shelby n Reidsville. Also congratulations to Forest Hills for a good run they had. They definitely had a good season.
Great season 12-2 4th Round. Great game tonight. Two team plays their butts off for 4 quarters in Shelby tonight. Proud of my Jackets. Not sure who will take the west but it should be a good one.

Don’t know what’s going on in FH but I love it… yall some dogs… always said other teams don’t got that Shelby on their chest and that makes the difference… but hell yall beat us up every way possible.. difference in the game we had 6. He’s a Shelby all time great
Your exactly right about number 6. Izay without a doubt is one of Shelby's all time greats. He was the difference for Shelby last night again. As for number 4 Bolder he is without a doubt the best opposing player I have seen in along time. He can do everything. They say survive and advance and boy did we barely survive against a really good Forest Hills team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT