ADVERTISEMENT

I saw a good football team last night!

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
My cousin in Arkansas played Park View Little Rock Patriots last night in the Arkansas 5A State Championship. It was like Watching Clinton play a JV team. They are the best high school team I have ever watched in person. They are the #1 high school football team in Arkansas across all classifications. My cousin lost to them in the championship last year but the game was much closer. This time 55-12 and it could have been worse. Thank goodness for the running clock in the 2nd half. Now because Shiloh is a private school and they again made the final they will be forced up to 6A. My cousins told me they would be better off next year cause the 6A competition is not as tough as the 5A Park View. They were just so good I had to share. I left the stadium at 9:30 and I’m almost back in NC. Still got 3-1/2 hours to go. Taking a break at a Dennys to eat and recover!! Lol

My cousin in Arkansas played Park View Little Rock Patriots last night in the Arkansas 5A State Championship. It was like Watching Clinton play a JV team. They are the best high school team I have ever watched in person. They are the #1 high school football team in Arkansas across all classifications. My cousin lost to them in the championship last year but the game was much closer. This time 55-12 and it could have been worse. Thank goodness for the running clock in the 2nd half. Now because Shiloh is a private school and they again made the final they will be forced up to 6A. My cousins told me they would be better off next year cause the 6A competition is not as tough as the 5A Park View. They were just so good I had to share. I left the stadium at 9:30 and I’m almost back in NC. Still got 3-1/2 hours to go. Taking a break at a Dennys to eat and recover!! Lol
Great news, congratulations to your cousins son!missed you Friday, it was a good game and super atmosphere. Needless to say our town is really pumped up now!

How many hours to Middle Of Nowhere, Arkansas?

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
Greg...you are a high school football warrior for sure.....I no longer have a phone....but let me know if you are planning to head to NCSU next Sat.................................
Nah I’m done for this season. I have a lot I need to get done at home. Been doing some remodeling and would love to finish before Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT