ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Nash Central RD 4

Good old-school 2A playoff football game. Both teams played their hearts out on the field. The NC crowd will always question the fumble ruling and diving Clinton pass when this game is brought up years from now. It would not be high football without something to challenge. The refs did an outstanding job calling this game. It's hs football. You will miss calls on both sides of the ball for both teams. Clinton's coach did a good job when this game got in the deep water to preserve his player on playing calling. That was impressive coaching. I will definitely be cheering the Horses throughout the playoffs: good fan base, good team, good coaching staff, and good food.

Good old-school 2A playoff football game. Both teams played their hearts out on the field. The NC crowd will always question the fumble ruling and diving Clinton pass when this game is brought up years from now. It would not be high football without something to challenge. The refs did an outstanding job calling this game. It's hs football. You will miss calls on both sides of the ball for both teams. Clinton's coach did a good job when this game got in the deep water to preserve his player on playing calling. That was impressive coaching. I will definitely be cheering the Horses throughout the playoffs: good fan base, good team, good coaching staff, and good food.
I don’t think your coaches did a great job of getting your athletes in space. Especially when y’all lost momentum. Rogers and the other kid (sorry I forget his number) are sooo good. Clinton did make it tough as the game progressed.

When Clinton ran that kick-off back at the beginning of the 3rd quarter, the momentum shifted. Once you guys made it hard to get to the outside and made it a passing game. I knew then it was going to be hard.

When Clinton ran that kick-off back at the beginning of the 3rd quarter, the momentum shifted. Once you guys made it hard to get to the outside and made it a passing game. I knew then it was going to be hard.
Yeah that KO return was huge.

Reactions: sam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT