ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Nash Central RD 4

Nash Central answers quick 3 play drive capped by short TD run. PAT good. Clinton 7 Nash Central 7. 8:59 in 1st Q

Nash Central forces a turnover on downs but next play QB Lee throws interception to Alex Evans. 5:57 in 1st Q. Still 7-7

End of the 1st Nash Central 14 Clinton 7 Clinton has the ball 2nd and goal inside the 5

That RB for Nash is real…..Nash front 7 playing well aswell

Folks wanted to see how we respond with some adversity well looks like we gonna find out tonight

Yeah this #19 Rogers is legit the best RB we played against I thought Kerr and Irving for Wallace were tough but this kid different

RB Rogers scores again long TD run. PAT blocked. Nash leads 20-14 9:18 in 2nd Q

Blackwell fumbles and comes up shaken up…..Nash the next play #5 Jones scores long TD run

Going for two point conv it’s no good. Nash up 26-14 8:51 in 2nd Q

Wow

Reactions: Maiden Creek
A much needed answer aided by big kick return by Jeffrey Jacobs. Josiah Robinson scores TD run up the middle. PAT good. Nash leads 26-21 8:13 in 2Q

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Were getting boot stomped too at the moment

But I bet Wiz wants to take back that "No one can run on us this year" comment about right now... LOL
I’m eating my words aswell I ain’t seen anyone run on us like this since East Duplin in the 2nd half of that game last season #19 is legit

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Hmmmm weird event but we will take it I’m pretty sure they called for fair catch and another player caught it we hit him he fumbled we recovered……I see it’s because the guy that caught it wasn’t the one who signaled

Last edited:
After Nash Central muffed the kickoff hard frought with key 4th down conversion Clinton drive Josiah Robinson TD run PAT no good. Clinton retakes lead 27-26 4:50 left in half

Big defensive stop by Clinton defense forcing 3 and out. 3 mins left in half. Clinton up 27-26

Not a good decision by Alex Evans throwing the ball into coverage on a jet sweep RB pass it gets intercepted. Gotta just eat that. 1:14 left in half Nash gets ball back with a chance to take the lead going into the locker room

Reactions: PackHorses
Halftime Clinton 27 Nash Central 26

I like the way we responded down 26-14. I rescind my one dimensional can’t beat us comment lol #19 Rogers and #5 Jones are tough and they have a solid oline. Their front 7 on defense has been pretty solid tackling. The pass is there our QB just been off tonight.

We got a ballgame ladies and gents

Josiah Robinson breaks off 44 yard TD run. PAT good. Clinton 41 Nash Central 26 6:08 in the 3rd Q

Clinton defense has seemed to make the adjustment handling that explosive Nash Central running game a lot better. Knock on wood

Rogers scores on a short run after a good drive. PAT block. That’s a big block. Clinton 41 Nash Central 32 9:19 left in game

Demarius Pugh scores short TD run PAT good. Clinton 55 Nash Central 32 2:31 left in game

Great halftime adjustments by Clinton. Need these type of games to build character because it will make them better. Northeastern has owned Clinton in Darkhorse stadium when they have played in the past. Time for Clinton to get past this obstacle and I think they will. GO HORSES!

I was a nervous wreck. I’m going to need some Xanax for the championship game.
Yeah not gonna lie early in the 2nd Q I had the sweaty hands going lol but the boys responded like someone else mentioned they needed a game like that. And credit Nash Central they definitely didn’t back down very physical team not sure how many they bring back but with #19 being a junior I’ll be on the watch for them next season. Very hard nosed blue collar football team.

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
Yeah not gonna lie early in the 2nd Q I had the sweaty hands going lol but the boys responded like someone else mentioned they needed a game like that. And credit Nash Central they definitely didn’t back down very physical team not sure how many they bring back but with #19 being a junior I’ll be on the watch for them next season. Very hard nosed blue collar football team.
#19 and #5 were a handful for us as well. You definitely have to stay at home on the ends and keep those gaps filled or they are gone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT