ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh Vs East Duplin

Cause I know the redskins suck. Cowgirls think they going to win superbowl every year. They can't win a playoff game.

Without seeing either of these teams play, it sounds like East Duplin has all the pieces to the puzzle this year. WRH has already put a few puzzles together over the last few years. My team is in the same boat as the Panthers in trying to get that first state title. My heart is saying ED but I am gonna have to say the Bulldogs take this one just because East just hasn't been able to get over the hump. If the Panthers could win this one, they may have a different mindset from here on out. East may have the better team but they will have to prove it this week. Best of luck to both teams in what has to be the game of the week. May have to go to this one!!

Without seeing either of these teams play, it sounds like East Duplin has all the pieces to the puzzle this year. WRH has already put a few puzzles together over the last few years. My team is in the same boat as the Panthers in trying to get that first state title. My heart is saying ED but I am gonna have to say the Bulldogs take this one just because East just hasn't been able to get over the hump. If the Panthers could win this one, they may have a different mindset from here on out. East may have the better team but they will have to prove it this week. Best of luck to both teams in what has to be the game of the week. May have to go to this one!!
good analysis. some of the WRH fans think they will win and it wont be close. i dont see anything but a close game, regardless of who wins.

Reactions: olddog77
96panther some of ya fans said Ed Gonna blow wallace out even some of the plauers for ED SAYING THE SAME THING,they gonna blow us out!! Its gonna be hard to run the ball either way somebody gonna have to throw the ball,now im gonna say this from what ive seen some say wallace cant play pass coverage. Not true in the last 4 weeks 5 ints.im not saying we are an elite passing defensive team ,nope ,i am saying we are beginning to figure it out... All i want to is a good game good sportmanship either way..no matter who wins im still bulldog proud!! GoDogs!!

96panther some of ya fans said Ed Gonna blow wallace out even some of the plauers for ED SAYING THE SAME THING,they gonna blow us out!! Its gonna be hard to run the ball either way somebody gonna have to throw the ball,now im gonna say this from what ive seen some say wallace cant play pass coverage. Not true in the last 4 weeks 5 ints.im not saying we are an elite passing defensive team ,nope ,i am saying we are beginning to figure it out... All i want to is a good game good sportmanship either way..no matter who wins im still bulldog proud!! GoDogs!!
well whatever fans or player are saying that are talking out their @$$3$. i expect it to be very close, and if we do win, only by a few points. same thing for WRH.

We have only 1sometimes 2 that plays both ways. All of this junk I'm talking is only an educated guess and what I want to happen. Hope I'm right. Gotcha going though.

We have only 1sometimes 2 that plays both ways. All of this junk I'm talking is only an educated guess and what I want to happen. Hope I'm right. Gotcha going though.
its all good. im used to it.

I think if the game ended with a WRH 10-9 win, the majority of people would not be surprised but they would be if ED wins by the same score. Until you prove yourself the champ will always get the respect.

Reactions: dirty stallion
anyone who has been on these boards for 10 or more yrs knows who you are brooklyn bridge

That's exactly what I was thinking. Heard some say probably set a record for the Dog Pound. I really think The panthers can match up with us for most of the game. I think our depth will be the difference. Merle said he would save me a seat. I plan on getting there around 6. That's 6. Daaaaaaaaamn 6.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Heard some say probably set a record for the Dog Pound. I really think The panthers can match up with us for most of the game. I think our depth will be the difference. Merle said he would save me a seat. I plan on getting there around 6
Duplin times said 730 kickoff. All have been 7 so far. But this first conference game. Have you heard a definite start time?

I think it starts at "6". Highmy said 7. My all sport ticket says 7. But it also said ns-j game started at 7:30 and it started at 7:00. I think "7" sounds better. As in this year. I really hope ED gets their first. Only because Battle is that good. "only"

Well brooklyn im gonna say this everyone of those cakewalk championships teams we beat ,2 of those teams wouldve beat ED.Murphy And The Granite Beats Two Bomb Squads,Just eface it Wallace Isnt A cupcake at all , If ED Played Half The Schools Wallace Play Non Conference They Would Be better.js.But They Dont Want The L In The Beginning Of The Season!!

Hey Blackdog. Didn't WRH beat ED all those years that we have championships. Can I direct that comment only to Brooklyn. But I know, this is another year, so we beat two highly ranked 3a schools. But that doesn't mean anything Friday.

5 Soccer Ships, 2 Basketball ,6Football ships, And the first one was won in 2A !How Many Ed Have Brooklyn!! One Thats the girls ship Softball i think Great Accomplishment for aany School to win a ship no matter what sport it is !!

Reactions: dogs79
Brooklyn. I'll be the one holding up "6" fingers Friday night.The one hand will be my middle finger directed at you.

I think if the game ended with a WRH 10-9 win, the majority of people would not be surprised but they would be if ED wins by the same score. Until you prove yourself the champ will always get the respect.
that goes without saying. everybody knows that.

We not cocky .Is that being cocky, im pretty sure clinton dont think its cocky to say they have ships in sports or shelby or havelock or charlotte independence ,southern durham,james kenan, they all have ships.because they won consistently one time or another...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT