ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh Vs East Duplin

I don't think our Bulldogs has e ever underestimated those Panthers. I don't. Bulldogs going to play a great game.

Well brooklyn im gonna say this everyone of those cakewalk championships teams we beat ,2 of those teams wouldve beat ED.Murphy And The Granite Beats Two Bomb Squads,Just eface it Wallace Isnt A cupcake at all , If ED Played Half The Schools Wallace Play Non Conference They Would Be better.js.But They Dont Want The L In The Beginning Of The Season!!
so before this year ED played WRH and JK both nonconference. are you saying both WRH and JK are nobodies?

I believe you. I should have remembered it, because it's rare when y'all beat us.
i think Battle is a great coach, but i think when he coaches against WRH it affects him mentally, (being he went there) and sometimes his play selection is affected by this. i think thats one reason we havent beaten WRH lately. just my opinion.

Reactions: olddog77
Just heard Eds best RB isn't playing tonight due to skipping class and mouthing off at a teacher. A couple ED people told me that

Just heard Eds best RB isn't playing tonight due to skipping class and mouthing off at a teacher. A couple ED people told me that
yeah i heard that too. it will definitely make things a little tougher for us. at the same time he hasnt played the last 3 games.

This trash talk has really been fun. Pray for safe travels and game. I was kinda hoping your running back was going to play. Y'all probably better off this game without him cause he hasn't played in a while.

This trash talk has really been fun. Pray for safe travels and game. I was kinda hoping your running back was going to play. Y'all probably better off this game without him cause he hasn't played in a while.
i agree. its been fun, and i agree with you about our back. of course i wish he could play, but it really could mess up our chemistry. anyway, regardless of who wins i hope for a good injury free game for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT