ADVERTISEMENT

The Pups & The Panthers at the pound.

EDPanther99

Oct 13, 2008
Might as well get this started. This is likely for the conference and, for the Panthers a top seed in the playoffs. And of course the county bragging rights.

The Panthers have won five of six including twice last year on their way to a state championship. Wallace leads the all time series and want revenge for those two losses. Should be a battle!

Some stats from MaxPreps,

Wallace
Corbin Kerr 196.6 yards/game, 18 TDs
Irving Brown 128.6 yards/game, 16 TDs

East Duplin
Shawn Davis 105.4 yards/game, 19 TDs

Wallace is 12th in scoring in 2A and 37th in points allowed.
East Duplin is 11th and 3RD in points allowed.

(Wallace did have a tougher non-conference schedule that could have an impact on the above rankings.)

Since 2004, the teams have met 21 times.
Wallace has 11 wins.
East Duplin has 10.

Might as well get this started. This is likely for the conference and, for the Panthers a top seed in the playoffs. And of course the county bragging rights.

The Panthers have won five of six including twice last year on their way to a state championship. Wallace leads the all time series and want revenge for those two losses. Should be a battle!
Two mistakes already. Pups/kittens. Its Wallace-Rose Hill

Let’s see if you guys can manage to get your own thread locked. Y’all definitely accomplished what you wanted over on ours. John,@olddog77 and @oldway55 this will be a much anticipated Friday night after many boring ones against tomato can teams. For Northeastern to get the #1 seed and have the best chance at avoiding Clinton I’m going to be pulling for the Wallace -Rose Hill Bulldogs in this one. I know what my eyes have seen and those Clinton Darkhorses look like a championship team. It’s going to take a near perfect game from any of the top four teams to beat them.

Let’s see if you guys can manage to get your own thread locked. Y’all definitely accomplished what you wanted over on ours. John,@olddog77 and @oldway55 this will be a much anticipated Friday night after many boring ones against tomato can teams. For Northeastern to get the #1 seed and have the best chance at avoiding Clinton I’m going to be pulling for the Wallace -Rose Hill Bulldogs in this one. I know what my eyes have seen and those Clinton Darkhorses look like a championship team. It’s going to take a near perfect game from any of the top four teams to beat them.
LOL !!! Other than the stuff about locking a thread you should of told us something that we all didn't already know. No comment on the game yet

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and Swo1980
Some stats from MaxPreps,

Wallace
Corbin Kerr 196.6 yards/game, 18 TDs
Irving Brown 128.6 yards/game, 16 TDs

East Duplin
Shawn Davis 105.4 yards/game, 19 TDs

Wallace is 12th in scoring in 2A and 37th in points allowed.
East Duplin is 11th and 3RD in points allowed.

(Wallace did have a tougher non-conference schedule that could have an impact on the above rankings.)

Since 2004, the teams have met 21 times.
Wallace has 11 wins.
East Duplin has 10.

In the three conference games both have in common ED has an average margin of victory of 50 PPG, while Wallace stands at 55 PPG.

None of East Duplin's opponents, Conference or Non-Conference have managed to score more than twice.

I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
This is going to be a great game. WRH needs to treat this as the next game of this season and not as a revenge game for the two losses last season. If they keep that mindset then they should be favored to win at home. If WRH comes in emotional, then that could lead to making mistakes with the ball, frustration penalties, and personal foul penalties. I will point out that ED has beaten WRH the last three times that they have played at Wallace. Coach Holley will have ED ready to play and Coach Mot will have WRH ready to play. I expect this to be a knock down, drag out Cats & Dogs fight for 48 minutes.

Defense will be the key in this one as well as preparation. The games leading up to this one for both teams were all laughers and certainly did nothing to prepare either team for what they will face on Friday. I don't see the Panther offense being slowed down but I could be wrong. Always some wrinkles to be shown by both sides at some point and time in the contest and that could be the difference. Praying for a good game and no injuries and a safe environment for all to enjoy.

Defense will be the key in this one as well as preparation. The games leading up to this one for both teams were all laughers and certainly did nothing to prepare either team for what they will face on Friday. I don't see the Panther offense being slowed down but I could be wrong. Always some wrinkles to be shown by both sides at some point and time in the contest and that could be the difference. Praying for a good game and no injuries and a safe environment for all to enjoy.
Ok u don’t see the panthers offense not being stopped being slowed down Wrh shouldn’t show up if their defense is sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
You will never learn, definitely don't have to pass to win on the highschool level. Run the ball and eat up clock to limit possession...... Definitely simple formula lol. You an NE have been curb stomped mannñnnnnñnny times by running teams an you still haven't learned lol liberallllls are the worst...

you didn't get what I said, let me spell it out...

when 2 running teams play, the one who passes the best wins

when 2 passing teams play, the one who runs the best wins

They're both good at prepping for their bread and butter, because they both run the same style

a balanced team vs any of the other 2 usually wins.

you didn't get what I said, let me spell it out...

when 2 running teams play, the one who passes the best wins

when 2 passing teams play, the one who runs the best wins

They're both good at prepping for their bread and butter, because they both run the same style

a balanced team vs any of the other 2 usually wins.

East Duplin's senior QB Zack Brown was 8 of 12 for 88 yards and two touchdowns last Friday night.

A lot of people weary of a big WRH win. I am looking for WRH to win significantly. WRH Ground assault will prove to be too much for them Panthers. No need passing when every (RB) is averaging 8 yards a carry.🖤🧡🦴 them dogs about to eat. 29-18 wrh

Last edited:
gonna be a great game, see me for your half n half ticket when you come in, get there extremely early and allow time for the security measures that are in place.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and Swo1980
You will never learn, definitely don't have to pass to win on the highschool level. Run the ball and eat up clock to limit possession...... Definitely simple formula lol. You an NE have been curb stomped mannñnnnnñnny times by running teams an you still haven't learned lol liberallllls are the worst...
Damn man you talking about staying off Wiz jock strap boy you all up in goobs ash like really. You beating this man's balls on every turn its ridiculous. Ne is a really good team from what I seen n could beat these teams this year. Hopefully not my horses but if so it's OK I will be rooting for them if they do.

• Haha
Reactions: Orangecrush95
They will be selling tickets at both schools next week for the game.
At ED, ticket pre-sale Monday-Wednesday from 9am-1pm and 9am-11am on Thursday at the front office. From the WRH athletic director facebook page: "WRH ticket presale is Monday-Thursday 9:30am-11am in the front office and 11am-12pm in the cafeteria. Tickets are $8 and you must have correct change (Cash Only). There will be a Pre-Sale ticket only entrance at the stadium on Friday. No pre-sale on Friday. If you lose your ticket, you must purchase another one." Friday is an optional workday for teachers since Thursday is the end of the first grading period.

At ED, ticket pre-sale Monday-Wednesday from 9am-1pm and 9am-11am on Thursday at the front office. From the WRH athletic director facebook page: "WRH ticket presale is Monday-Thursday 9:30am-11am in the front office and 11am-12pm in the cafeteria. Tickets are $8 and you must have correct change (Cash Only). There will be a Pre-Sale ticket only entrance at the stadium on Friday. No pre-sale on Friday. If you lose your ticket, you must purchase another one." Friday is an optional workday for teachers since Thursday is the end of the first grading period.

I'll be there, since can't get into SWO home games still lol. Should be a knock down drag out game. Hope Kerr and Irving show up. I'll have my SWO hat on standing by the end zone like always at the pound.

I'll be at Dallas Carter aka Clinton UUUU for the eastern finals. Hopefully all you fan boys will be there. I'll be with the wife standing with the SWO hat on.......
And we will send you back to the Permian basin with your tail between your legs. Conservatives are the worst.......

As bad as I’d like to be there tonight, I’ve been sick most of the week and just can’t see sitting in the rain for 2 hours win or lose.

Will someone please keep us home-stayers updated on this one?

I’ll try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT