ADVERTISEMENT

ECC WEEK 10

No sons out there for them this year so they probably be a little more calm. This is there first one they will do this year I think. And I don't think Wallace has a crew. That was some very intense games last year for them especially with your son on the field.
I enjoyed listening to them. Why did they leave?

Never seen a real ED fan pick against them vs WRH......... I think it's a shootout. If ED can slow down the great SWO back Kerr, it will be ED game. If Kerr runs wild, WRH will cruise
076f7e185a129c9d4a656f66de8fd05a.gif

Last year ED averaged 420 yds a game This year they average 380. Last year WRH averaged 420 and this year 475. Both defenses are performing about the same as last year. These stats probly don’t mean a thing but ED not having Gaby does. I got the Bulldogs 33-24. As da goob would say! Book it!
WRH will win out and takes the ECC championship. Alot of folks counted them out after their first 3 games but look who they played!

I believe the WRH defense is improving. If the WRH defense struggles, ED may limit the possessions. If they do, it is almost impossible for a large margin victory. If memory serves me, in lasts year’s regular season game, WRH had 3 possessions in the first half. If WRH can’t keep ED to under 3.5 yards per carry it could be a short game. I think WRH wins this one but ED has a habit of making me look bad! On the other hand, if special teams decides it, it will be ED.

@oldway55 looks like I actually will get to watch this game closer than I thought. Still need to know though if the ED internet guys broadcast will be on NFHS live stream or is there a separate link to listen to it at? Clinton at St. Paul's game has been moved to Monday.
It will be on the NFHS live stream. The ED Guys will be connected to the WRH NFHS broadcast at the legendary Legion Stadium in Wallace.

Yep! Their jv be looking good. They have good size, and their backs run hard. Their defense was very impressive as well. Looks like Swo will be in the thick of things next few years.
You would think. It's bound to translate to variety sometime. They will beat our JV easily next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
I remember that also. Like I said took some time to get used to but after hearing the nicknames like Diesel and Mangler they had me cheering those two on for sure. I actually got to meet the Diesel and my son knows the Mangler. Both great young men. Very cool of Wallace to make that happen. I take it Wallace doesn't have a radio broadcast or their own internet guys which is shocking as big as Wallace is on football.
I listened to these guys vs. I think it was Clinton for a bit last year, and must have heard them say "Tha' Diesel" every tine he carried the ball w/o once giving they player's real name; I actually had to look up their roster to figure out who the guy was (great player and team btw; enjoyed watching them vs. Reidsville last year). And I swear I don't think they even had a copy of the other team's roster; only referenced them by jersey number, i.e. "that number 22 is a hard runner".
Different say from the commentating approach by the folks over in Clinton (a quality presentation not typically found at this level); but that's part of the charm of small-town, h.s. football. Kind of got a kick out of it once I figured out that was the way they roll.

Never seen a real ED fan pick against them vs WRH......... I think it's a shootout. If ED can slow down the great SWO back Kerr, it will be ED game. If Kerr runs wild, WRH will cruise
Corbin isn’t a great Swo back. His a WRH Bulldog his a whole different back now. The Wallace coaching staff took his game to the next level. No disrespect toward you but please never refer to Corbin as Swo anything. His a Dawg 🦴🖤🧡🙏🏾

Corbin isn’t a great Swo back. His a WRH Bulldog his a whole different back now. The Wallace coaching staff took his game to the next level. No disrespect toward you but please never refer to Corbin as Swo anything. His a Dawg 🦴🖤🧡🙏🏾
Once a stallion always a stallion. You and your son will always be stallions.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Congrats to SWO, that was a big come from behind win on senior night. My hats off to y'all. Jk back to the drawing board, got to play 48min. We were two different teams, the first half was a dominant performance, the 2nd half we was a no show. But there's still some football left to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT