Jk 41 NL 6
Swo open

This Week
North Lenoir @ South Lenoir
James Kenan @ Southwest Onslow
East Duplin @ Wallace Rose Hill
Kinston open

My Picks
North Lenoir has way more talent than South Lenoir, this being a rivalry I think it will be close. NL 26 SL 21

My Tigers 🐅 hit the road this week to face a Swo team that's riding a three game winning streak like we are. All three of those wins for both teams have come from the Lenoir County teams, so it's hard to tell which team has really improved. I think JK will put their speed on display in this one, and stay aggressive on defense. Jk 35 Swo 14

GAME OF THE WEEK
Many of us thought that the roles would be reversed in this one at the beginning of the season. But ED just keeps on winning and getting better as the season has progress. 21 straight to be exact for the defending 2a state champions, and the defending ECC conference champs. The Bulldog has weathered the storm of losing their first three games of the season, and are riding a five game winning streak of their own. The ECC crown is on the line! IT'S THE PANTHERS AND THE BULLDOGS! IT'S AT THE DOG POUND! IT'S WALLACE ROSE HILL AND EAST DUPLIN!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

TAIL OF THE TAPE
In this corner, wearing white jerseys, with light blue, or dark blue pants. Coming in with a record of 8 wins 0 losses, with 2 wins coming by way of shutouts. Ranked #5 in the Maxpreps 2a division poll. THE UNDEFEATED! AND DEFENDING 2A STATE CHAMPIONS EAST DUPLIN PANTHERS! PANTHERS!
In this corner wearing home black or home orange jerseys, with black or orange pants. Coming in with a record of 5 wins 3 losses, with 4 wins coming by blowouts. Making their return to the ECC championship game. Ranked 18th in the Maxpreps 2a division poll. THE 7 TIME STATE CHAMPIONS! THE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE ECC CHAMPIONSHIP! THE ALWAYS FEARED! ALWAYS RESPECTED! THE BADDEST DOGS 🐕 IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA! THE ONE AND ONLY WALLACE ROSE HILL BULLDOGS!!!

Alright Wallace, Jk, Clinton, and Northeastern are pulling for you. Wrh 28 ED 17
Good luck to all teams!!

East Duplin 8-0 4-0
Wallace Rose Hill 5-3 4-0
James Kenan 6-2 3-1
Southwest Onslow 4-4 3-1
Kinston 3-6 1-4
North Lenoir 1-7 0-4
South Lenoir 1-8 0-5

Last week
ED 54 SL 0
Wrh 62 K 18
Jk 41 NL 6
Swo open

This Week
Kinston open

My Picks
North Lenoir has way more talent than South Lenoir, this being a rivalry I think it will be close. NL 26 SL 21

My Tigers 🐅 hit the road this week to face a Swo team that's riding a three game winning streak like we are. All three of those wins for both teams have come from the Lenoir County teams, so it's hard to tell which team has really improved. I think JK will put their speed on display in this one, and stay aggressive on defense. Jk 35 Swo 14

GAME OF THE WEEK
Many of us thought that the roles would be reversed in this one at the beginning of the season. But ED just keeps on winning and getting better as the season has progress. 21 straight to be exact for the defending 2a state champions, and the defending ECC conference champs. The Bulldog has weathered the storm of losing their first three games of the season, and are riding a five game winning streak of their own. The ECC crown is on the line! IT'S THE PANTHERS AND THE BULLDOGS! IT'S AT THE DOG POUND! IT'S WALLACE ROSE HILL AND EAST DUPLIN!

TAIL OF THE TAPE
In this corner, wearing white jerseys, with light blue, or dark blue pants. Coming in with a record of 8 wins 0 losses, with 2 wins coming by way of shutouts. Ranked #5 in the Maxpreps 2a division poll. THE UNDEFEATED! AND DEFENDING 2A STATE CHAMPIONS EAST DUPLIN PANTHERS! PANTHERS!
In this corner wearing home black or home orange jerseys, with black or orange pants. Coming in with a record of 5 wins 3 losses, with 4 wins coming by blowouts. Making their return to the ECC championship game. Ranked 18th in the Maxpreps 2a division poll. THE 7 TIME STATE CHAMPIONS! THE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE ECC CHAMPIONSHIP! THE ALWAYS FEARED! ALWAYS RESPECTED! THE BADDEST DOGS 🐕 IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA! THE ONE AND ONLY WALLACE ROSE HILL BULLDOGS!!!

Alright Wallace, Jk, Clinton, and Northeastern are pulling for you. Wrh 28 ED 17
Good luck to all teams!!

SWO beats JK 14+
ED by 7

91 did you see White Oak play SWO ? I've seen where they have 4 or 5 players getting some good offers. Are they pretty good or what? Their only loss is to Jacksonville.

Yes, WO is a solid team. Probably their best team in 10 years. SWO gave them the game to be honest. They have 3 good athletes on offense and a good Oline. Their coach is a stand up guy, an alumni of WO an played Oline. You can tell he spends a lot of energy on the lines

East Duplin 8-0 4-0
Wallace Rose Hill 5-3 4-0
James Kenan 6-2 3-1
Southwest Onslow 4-4 3-1
Kinston 3-6 1-4
North Lenoir 1-7 0-4
South Lenoir 1-8 0-5

Last week
ED 54 SL 0
Wrh 62 K 18
Jk 41 NL 6
Swo open

This Week
Kinston open

My Picks

GAME OF THE WEEK

TAIL OF THE TAPE

Good luck to all teams!!
Nl by 14
SWO by 2 or 3 TDs
ED by 1!!! Lets go panthers, ecc championship on the line

SWO beat the breaks off NE and has many titles lol........ NE as a program will never be able to hold SWO jockstrap liberal. Take notes fan boy, down east ball will always be supreme to NE and will be NE daddy...........
You better go recruit some players from Fayetteville if your planning on beating Northeastern. We’d put a running clock on SWO before halftime. I honestly don’t think SWO can beat Pasquotank

You better go recruit some players from Fayetteville if your planning on beating Northeastern. We’d put a running clock on SWO before halftime. I honestly don’t think SWO can beat Pasquotank

SWO doesn't need to recruit there tomato boy, SWO has curb NE multiple times. Pasquotank would get beat by 70+. Why do you come up here talking so much shit but never won anything. Never understood why cats like you even post anything. Just starting shit, throwing gas on everything, holding wiz jockstrap and so on. Just stop lol NE is terrible and will choke again this year, an you will disappear again. Come on liberalllllllllllllllllll

SWO doesn't need to recruit there tomato boy, SWO has curb NE multiple times. Pasquotank would get beat by 70+. Why do you come up here talking so much shit but never won anything. Never understood why cats like you even post anything. Just starting shit, throwing gas on everything, holding wiz jockstrap and so on. Just stop lol NE is terrible and will choke again this year, an you will disappear again. Come on liberalllllllllllllllllll
At least you have a fan

going with NL to get their only conf. win, Going with JK in a nail biter over SWO.

And now for the big one, ED@WRH.

I hate to pick against my Dogs and I wont this time, I did last year and unfortunately i was right both times, ED is very very well coached, and I thought that was the difference in our 2 games last year, Coach Battle Holley seems to be our Kryptonite, that being said I will take WRH in this one 28-24. Advice, get there early, be prepared for security measures and Go Dogs!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT