ADVERTISEMENT

ECC WEEK 8

We play the same teams you play in the conference. actually play a tough non schedule so what’s your point?

No, Mr. Crush, what’s your point? Other than to crap on ED because a schedule made years in advance turned out to be favorable…

Yes you play the same conference opponents as we do. Which is kinda what I’m getting at. You haven’t beaten anyone worth a damn. You certainly haven’t beaten anyone as good as West Craven. That is the best WIN on either schedule. A mediocre James Kenan is the second best WIN on either schedule.

I said earlier, the last five years have made the southern part of the county pretty anxious.

Reactions: Swo1980
No, Mr. Crush, what’s your point? Other than to crap on ED because a schedule made years in advance turned out to be favorable…

Yes you play the same conference opponents as we do. Which is kinda what I’m getting at. You haven’t beaten anyone worth a damn. You certainly haven’t beaten anyone as good as West Craven. That is the best WIN on either schedule. A mediocre James Kenan is the second best WIN on either schedule.

I said earlier, the last five years have made the southern part of the county pretty anxious.
Apparently you didn’t read nothing I said dumbass. I said ED was well coached.

And there’s the frustration of the last five years. When you know someone you’re trying to debate is 100% correct and you have nothing else to say. Resort to name calling!

Little children.

And there’s the frustration of the last five years. When you know someone you’re trying to debate is 100% correct and you have nothing else to say. Resort to name calling!

Little children.
There is no debate ED is well Coached but they are not Battle tested period. I seen ED play Wallace going to beat the hell out of them. Dixon can’t keep a coach. Richlands is in the weakest 3a conference in the area. WC is pretty consistent program. If ED want to play some competition in Onslow County should’ve played Jacksonville win or lost ED would’ve played someone good. So you can talk to your mouth catch on fire. Wrh is going to beat ED rather you like it or not. Wallace is returning the same offense line. Minus the center and QB. Our problem was replacing what we lost on defense. Now that they got the defense gelling at the right time. Best thing ED got coming back is Battle Holley and Albridge I think might be one of the best 2 coaches on one staff in the area.

Last edited:
The eternal battle cry of anyone who gets their ass beat.

“But we were missing guys”

James Kenan couldn’t muster a single offensive score all night. They were never in the game. Despite playing at home and getting a young East Duplin team playing their THIRD consecutive road game.

It. Was. Never. A. Game.
Lies!!
Jk had several opportunities to score, but shot themselves in the foot every time. But if that helps you sleep better. Jk is just as young as y'all are.

Lies!!
Jk had several opportunities to score, but shot themselves in the foot every time. But if that helps you sleep better. Jk is just as young as y'all are.
Tbh Jk last year was just as good as anyone I seen. If a real good (proven)coach had that team. The Tigers had a great team last year. But just like ED they are young this year. His talking like ED got the same team returning to face a piss off wrh team they beat twice last year😂.

Last edited:
Tbh Jk last year was just as good as anyone I seen. If a good coach had that team omg. The Tigers could’ve beat some team that went a little further in the playoffs like Princeton and Nash Central. But just like ED they are young this year. His talking like ED got the same team returning to face a piss off wrh team they beat twice last year😂. ED is coming into Wallace senior night 18 seniors on the team

Last edited:
Tbh Jk last year was just as good as anyone I seen. If a good coach had that team omg. The Tigers had a great team last year. But just like ED they are young this year. His talking like ED got the same team returning to face a piss off wrh team they beat twice last year😂.
Orangecrush we may not agree on everything but that's ok. I heard your son got selected to the Shrine Bowl. Congratulations!!! I like to see any local kid from any team get things like that.

Orangecrush we may not agree on everything but that's ok. I heard your son got selected to the Shrine Bowl. Congratulations!!! I like to see any local kid from any team get things like that.
Appreciate it his work his butt off. His starting to see the fruits of his labor disagreeing isn’t a bad thing. I don’t agree with a lot of ppl. At the same time I respect peoples opinion. At the end of the day it’s just an opinion. Hopefully he will represent Wallace Rose hill and Duplin county well.

Last edited:
Exactly, JK scored zero points on offense. Zero! ED was playing backups in the second half. I was surprised how not competitive that game was.

ED only had 2 returning starters on defense and JK couldn't score a single point. Let that sink in.

Exactly, JK scored zero points on offense. Zero! ED was playing backups in the second half. I was surprised how not competitive that game was.

ED only had 2 returning starters on defense and JK couldn't score a single point. Let that sink in.
Lol dude Jk had 3 linemen return, lost all skills, and qb let that sink in. Tbh you're not as good as you think you are. And like I said Jk started at our own 4 and moved out across midfield before fumbling. We killed ourselves all night, so stop acting like yall just completely dominated. If so the score would have been similar to the Whiteville game.

There is no debate ED is well Coached but they are not Battle tested period.

You're not lying. I have said as much. I believe ED's lack of experience at key positions will eventually catch up to them. But you're a fool if you think anyone is going to quote "beat the hell out of them"

But as usual, I'll let the Panthers do their own talking while you beat your gums.

Lies!!

No lies detected.

If it helps you feel better, say whatever you want about shooting yourself in the foot or being your own worst enemy but the bottom line is that James Kenan's offense was held off the scoreboard. And those turnovers you keep harping on... the defense had something to do with them.

You're not lying. I have said as much. I believe ED's lack of experience at key positions will eventually catch up to them. But you're a fool if you think anyone is going to quote "beat the hell out of them"

But as usual, I'll let the Panthers do their own talking while you beat your gum
Yep I said it and I stand on it 10 toes down. Didn’t shutdown our offense last year with a better team definitely not going to do it with this bunch. Like I said best thing y’all got returning is the coaches. Only way it’s not a blowout if Coach Holley slow the game day managing the clock. Which I am sure he will try to do.

No lies detected.

If it helps you feel better, say whatever you want about shooting yourself in the foot or being your own worst enemy but the bottom line is that James Kenan's offense was held off the scoreboard. And those turnovers you keep harping on... the defense had something to do with them.
The defense had nothing to do with our turnovers, we fumbled the pitch in the backfield 😆 🤣

Yes, but not fumbling pitches, or not fumbling in general is a trait of a good team. You can't exclude parts of the game. Good teams have good coaches, good athletes, and minimize turnovers and penalties. Again, for all of the pre season hype, I would have thought the ED vs JK game would have been more competitive. And JK didn't even score on offense and had been averaging 52 ppg up to that point

I actually came up with that because they are well coached and don't make mistakes to beat themselves. They will win because they will play hard and the coaches will out coach Wallace and JK. And I actually know something about football, unlike most people on preps. However, if I am wrong I will be the first to admit it.
Can’t wait to get that apology but you have never admitted your wrong so that must mean you perfect 😂

Sounds good, but I seriously doubt it but who knows. Them dogs are starting to peak defensively. If Wrh stays healthy the dogs will be the last team anyone’s wants to see including Clinton. A lot people have written them dogs off. Can’t take nothing from Clinton they have a really good team. Once the playoffs start you will see what’s…what no cakewalk but I see them dogs in the mix. I promise you this Wrh won’t lose by a point or 2 to ED this year. Expect a well coach hard playing ED team
I agree the dogs are looking better but if they run up to a defense that's stingy they better be able to pass if the running backs get shut down

Reactions: Orangecrush95
I agree the dogs are looking better but if they run up to a defense that's stingy they better be able to pass if the running backs get shut down
I agree,💯 but all are running backs is starting to turn up. It’s easier to stop 1 than 3 or 4. I am expecting a deep push in the playoffs. The teams Wrh lost to are very solid teams. It’s hard to see the improvements beating mediocre teams. ED will be a test before the playoffs. I like our chances against them this year.

Last edited:
Yep I said it and I stand on it 10 toes down. Didn’t shutdown our offense last year with a better team definitely not going to do it with this bunch. Like I said best thing y’all got returning is the coaches. Only way it’s not a blowout if Coach Holley slow the game day managing the clock. Which I am sure he will try to do.
Put some Ching Ching on a blow out then? I’ll take you up on it. IF (and that’s a big IF) Wallace beats ED, it won’t be a blow out. Give me a spread and lock it in.

Can’t wait to get that apology but you have never admitted your wrong so that must mean you perfect 😂
Put some Ching Ching on a blow out then? I’ll take you up on it. IF (and that’s a big IF) Wallace beats ED, it won’t be a blow out. Give me a spread and lock it in.
I will be at the game with a zero on my back. Pull up holler at me?

Last edited:

So let me see here, the same one complaining about another poster “crapping” on one’s schedule is the same one that goes on and on about Northeastern’s “tomato can” schedule. 😂😂😂 You cant even make this stuff up. I should come up here like you did on our thread an intentionally say stuff to get it locked. What a flaming liberal, you guys are so east to spot.

Who was complaining? I was simply pointing out that his only point was to crap on East Duplin’s schedule… which I’ve already done plenty.

You see, that’s difference between you and someone who can compartmentalize.

Was that too big a word for you? Sometimes you uneducated mouth breathers are hard to spot… sometimes.

I’m sure that will be easy to find in the crowd….

If you didn’t want to lose your bill money, just say that.
I never said anything about a blow out. I said Wrh is going to beat the hell out them. Now if you wanna put something on the win. Let’s talk I am confident in the ground attack. ED haven’t seen nothing like Wrh offense all year. Not one single rusher put a 100 yds in single game on ED. So I guess they got the best Defense in the state. Maybe they haven’t played anybody with a rushing attack. I guess ED defense is better than everyone Wallace lost to Havelock,Clinton, and Hoggard. I don’t know if you know it or not. Wrh got multiple kids that take it to the house😂 I will have a custom T-shirt with Corbin pictures all over it. Come holler at me

Last edited:
I never said anything about a blow out. I said Wrh is going to beat the hell out them. Now if you wanna put something on the win. Let’s talk I am confident in the ground attack. ED haven’t seen nothing like Wrh offense all year. Not one single rusher put a 100 yds in single game on ED. So I guess they got the best Defense in the state. Maybe they haven’t played anybody with a rushing attack. I guess ED defense is better than everyone Wallace lost to Havelock,Clinton, and Hoggard. I don’t know if you know it or not. Wrh got multiple kids that take it to the house😂 I will have a custom T-shirt with Corbin pictures all over it. Come holler at me
Well not picking a winner here but you do know ED always Brings It, especially on defense. Should be a dog fight, no pun intended.

You're splitting hairs. When someone says they're gonna beat the hell out of someone else, that usually implies a blowout. That's okay, I'd walk that back too.

As for the defense... best in the state is a stretch. But despite the schedule, the Panthers have held Dixon, West Craven, Richlands, James Kenan, and North Lenoir to their lowest point totals of the season. But I'm sure that's just a fluke. No need for the mighty Bulldogs to be alarmed.

Well not picking a winner here but you do know ED always Brings It, especially on defense. Should be a dog fight, no pun intended.
ED is a good program like I said before. I just know 2 loses last year to ED is still in Wrh seniors heads. Not looking a dog fight but a well coach group of kids from ED. Same from Wallace just the dogs will be a little hungry just like ED team last year was.

You're splitting hairs. When someone says they're gonna beat the hell out of someone else, that usually implies a blowout. That's okay, I'd walk that back too.

As for the defense... best in the state is a stretch. But despite the schedule, the Panthers have held Dixon, West Craven, Richlands, James Kenan, and North Lenoir to their lowest point totals of the season. But I'm sure that's just a fluke. No need for the mighty Bulldogs to be alarmed.
It’s simple as this you going to put up or not. No need going back forth. I made really easy for you to find me. Like I said I am confident, I don’t care to hear about the past. I am just letting you know what it is this year. Now if you’re so confident holler at me. Let’s be honest haven’t played anyone great. Dixon😂 cut it out they trash. Richlands in 3a trash. West Craven up and down never consistent. I am pretty sure Dixon barely beat North Duplin.

Last edited:
  • Haha

It is a fluke none of those teams are contenders😂 haven’t been in awhile cut it out you sound crazy. No coach goes into the season worry about Dixon or Richlands or North Lenior😂 Jk and WC have had great teams😂 WRH might lost the first 3. Was in 2 out the 3 of them. Actually competition not beating bottom feeders.

Last edited:
It’s simple as this you going to put up or not. No need going back forth. I made really easy for you to find me. Like I said I am confident, I don’t care to hear about the past. I am just letting you know what it is this year..

I never said I wanted to find you. You don’t even know who the hell you’re talking to. You’re just bumping those gums. That’s all you Wallace folks are good for. Talk. And all we’ve ever heard from you and Clinton and everybody else in or around this county is the past. What y’all did. What y’all accomplished. Blah blah blah. Talk. Until the past doesn’t suit you. Until East Duplin owns you for five years. Then you don’t want to talk about the past you want to talk about IFs. If this and if that.

It is a fluke none of those teams are contenders😂 haven’t been in awhile cut it out you sound crazy. No coach goes into the season worry about Dixon or Richlands or North Lenior😂 Jk and WC have had great teams😂 WRH might lost the first 3. Was in 2 out the 3 of them. Actually competition not beating bottom feeders.

Nobody ever said those guys were any good. Sorry you’re not capable of understanding the implication of the post.

I don’t know who’s going to win when East Duplin and Wallace clash this year no more than you do. But I know this. If those pups show up as over confident as you are, someone will be going home with their lip quivering and it won’t be the kids from Beulaville.

So let me see here, the same one complaining about another poster “crapping” on one’s schedule is the same one that goes on and on about Northeastern’s “tomato can” schedule. 😂😂😂 You cant even make this stuff up. I should come up here like you did on our thread an intentionally say stuff to get it locked. What a flaming liberal, you guys are so east to spot.
Thought you were a flaming liberal from NE? Or do I have you mixed up? NE actually does play one of the weakest schedules known to man. Might as well play 8 man flag football up there. Thought you were starting to coach this year in one of them beach schools with zero titles, kinda like NE?

I am confident, That’s why I said come holler at me. Put up or shut up simple as that. My name is Corey Kerr. I am not hard to find. What’s your name Mr. ching-ching? Be a man stand on what you say.

You cannot possibly be THIS DENSE.

I NEVER IMPLIED THAT I WANTED TO BET YOU. Do you even READ who you're responding to or is it just bump bump bump, gummy bear?

• Haha
You cannot possibly be THIS DENSE.

I NEVER IMPLIED THAT I WANTED TO BET YOU. Do you even READ who you're responding to or is it just bump bump bump, gummy bear
You’re right wrong person my apologies. But you said I was crap talking ED. Explain because I said they are well coached with 2 of the best coaches on one staff. So explain where the crap talking ED coming from because I said they haven’t played any good teams? Did I lie anyone Dixon,Richlands and west Craven? Don’t get mad at me talk to whoever scheduled them😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pretty sure this reads that if East Duplin doesn’t slow the pace, we’ll get blown out. But change your story however you want. Give me a spread and lock it in.

• Haha
Pretty sure this reads that if East Duplin doesn’t slow the pace, we’ll get blown out. But change your story however you want. Give me a spread and lock it in
If you so confident that ED will win. Come holler at me. You know who I am. What’s your name we can make it happen. I happen to know a handful of people in beaulville. They will point me in your direction Mr. Ching Ching. If you know Micky/Mitch Sumter they knows me well. They can point in my direction. Spread to the defending state Champions you trying to take me fast moving slow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you so confident that ED will win. Come holler at me. You know who I am. What’s your name we can make it happen. I happen to know a handful of people in beaulville. They will point me in your direction Mr. Ching Ching. If you know Micky/Mitch Sumter they knows me well. They can point in my direction. Spread to the defending state Champions you trying to take me fast moving slow.
You were confident in a blowout so I figured you had a spread in mind. Now you seem to be back tracking from that thought. We haven’t played anyone remember?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT