East Duplin @ North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow @ South Lenoir
Wallace open

Game of the Week
James Kenan @ Kinston

My Picks
East Duplin 63 North Lenoir 0
Southwest Onslow 48 South Lenoir 12

I think this will be Kinston's homecoming, it'll be interesting to see if they come out swinging. JK's pass defense showed improvement with 4 interceptions last Friday night. JK still need to clean up some things, had 4tds called back against SL. I liked the aggressive approach from the defense, hopefully that will continue. If so I think we should put this one away early. JK 49-15.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I predict that Wallace will beat ED and JK will beat Wallace. Making it a three way tie for the conference crown.
Sounds good, but I seriously doubt it but who knows. Them dogs are starting to peak defensively. If Wrh stays healthy the dogs will be the last team anyone’s wants to see including Clinton. A lot people have written them dogs off. Can’t take nothing from Clinton they have a really good team. Once the playoffs start you will see what’s…what no cakewalk but I see them dogs in the mix. I promise you this Wrh won’t lose by a point or 2 to ED this year. Expect a well coach hard playing ED team

Last edited:
Sounds good, but I seriously doubt it but who knows. Them dogs are starting to peak defensively. If Wrh stays healthy the dogs will be the last team anyone’s wants to see including Clinton. A lot people have written them dogs off. Can’t take nothing from Clinton they have a really good team. Once the playoffs start you will see what’s…what no cakewalk but I see them dogs in the mix. I promise you this Wrh won’t lose by a point or 2 to ED this year. Expect a well coach hard playing ED team
I for one will never write Wallace off, and like Wallace, Jk is still putting the pieces together. And are taking a more aggressive approach defensively. We are getting healthy, hopefully it stays that way. If it does I'm looking forward to a great game between the two October 27th. Good luck to your dogs, stay healthy and keep winning.

I for one will never write Wallace off, and like Wallace, Jk is still putting the pieces together. And are taking a more aggressive approach defensively. We are getting healthy, hopefully it stays that way. If it does I'm looking forward to a great game between the two October 27th. Good luck to your dogs, stay healthy and keep winning.

What you think about SWO vs JK

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
ED beats everybody to win the conference

Swo has me very concerned about that game. They have a bye week before they play us,and that's a big concern of mine.
Swo is not horrible they just don’t have any discipline. They have tried to fight every team this year they played. If Jk line up run at them Jk will win. Swo don’t have any size. The defense coordinator not good at all his philosophy is to try to blitz the hell out of a team to try to cause chaos in the backfield like a rec team. If Jk plays well they can possibly beat Swo bad

Swo is not horrible they just don’t have any discipline. They have tried to fight every team this year they played. If Jk line up run at them Jk will win. Swo don’t have any size. The defense coordinator not good at all his philosophy is to try to blitz the hell out of a team to try to cause chaos in the backfield like a rec team. If Jk plays well they can possibly beat Swo bad

Definitely look like a rec team on defense with zero size. Have a few athletes that have came into their own. I've got them beating JK and playing ED close. ED ain't really played anyone. A lot will tell about ED vs WRH. Will have to see how SWO plays JK, to see if JK could give ED problems as well. A lot of important games remain

You came up with that because they beat Dixon, WC and Richlands. Yeah they really have played some high caliber teams. ED is well coached but not a shell of what they were a year ago. Except WC they haven’t played nobody. That’s just my opinion we will see soon though

Who has Wallace beaten that is any good? I'll hang up and listen.

The difference is that I think that every team Wallace has lost to would have a undefeated record with blowout wins against Ed schedule.
I agree. Although teams play one game at a time. All measure there team based on there wins and losses. By points scored. Many factors can determine a teams ability to compete. The goal for each is to be prepared for the end of the season run.

You came up with that because they beat Dixon, WC and Richlands. Yeah they really have played some high caliber teams. ED is well coached but not a shell of what they were a year ago. Except WC they haven’t played nobody. That’s just my opinion we will see soon though
I actually came up with that because they are well coached and don't make mistakes to beat themselves. They will win because they will play hard and the coaches will out coach Wallace and JK. And I actually know something about football, unlike most people on preps. However, if I am wrong I will be the first to admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
The difference is that I think that every team Wallace has lost to would have a undefeated record with blowout wins against Ed schedule.

Nobody has made any claims about East Duplins schedule so that’s irrelevant. The implication by you and others is that Wallace is better than East Duplin because East Duplin has beaten up on tomato cans.

My question is simply who has Wallace beaten that’s any good at all? Have they beaten anyone that’s as good as West Craven? Have they dominated anyone as good as James Kenan? Not that JK is particularly good. But they’re better than anyone Wallace has beaten to this point.

East Duplin has won five of six against Wallace. Including twice last year on their way to a championship. Sounds like there’s an awful lot of hand wringing going on in the Southern part of the county.
You got a right to poke your chest out. Title up for grabs on the 20th. The last few game WRH hasn’t played against any competition but looks like a lot of self accountability with the team, focus and determination. Jk not out if it but most think this is the championship. Dogs are definitely gelling. Remember what olddog said at the beginning of the season? He said he thought the dogs would go 0-3 to start and could win the championship.

You got a right to poke your chest out. Title up for grabs on the 20th. The last few game WRH hasn’t played against any competition but looks like a lot of self accountability with the team, focus and determination. Jk not out if it but most think this is the championship. Dogs are definitely gelling. Remember what olddog said at the beginning of the season? He said he thought the dogs would go 0-3 to start and could win the championship.

I remember it well. I also remember that most folks thought East Duplin would be down this year.

By all accounts they DID lose a lot from a championship team. But they appear to have reloaded.

Reactions: Swo1980 and dogs79
I remember it well. I also remember that most folks thought East Duplin would be down this year.

By all accounts they DID lose a lot from a championship team. But they appear to have reloaded.
Those kids are coached up. They do their jobs on the field with very few mistakes.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
I actually came up with that because they are well coached and don't make mistakes to beat themselves. They will win because they will play hard and the coaches will out coach Wallace and JK. And I actually know something about football, unlike most people on preps. However, if I am wrong I will be the first to admit it.
I respect everyone’s opinion rather I agree or disagree. We will see soon rather our predictions hold up. Right now we’re just bumping our gums

I AGREE !!!!!! They all would blowout JK. But Havelock did NOT blowout West Craven. So statement is false
I totally forgot about Havelock played West Craven. Other than that everyone else would get a running clock put on them.

It's funny you say that when Ed couldn't blow Jk out, and Jk had guys missing. Jk killed themselves all night, and the only td Ed got in the 2nd half was because a Jk kid jumped offsides on 4th down. If he doesn't jump offsides Ed doesn't score a td in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Swo1980
Nobody has made any claims about East Duplins schedule so that’s irrelevant. The implication by you and others is that Wallace is better than East Duplin because East Duplin has beaten up on tomato cans.

My question is simply who has Wallace beaten that’s any good at all? Have they beaten anyone that’s as good as West Craven? Have they dominated anyone as good as James Kenan? Not that JK is particularly good. But they’re better than anyone Wallace has beaten to this point.
I was referring to who they have played. ED would not come out of that first 3 games on Wallace schedule with a win neither. And remember, if Jk isn't any good then neither is ED. Jk killed themselves the whole game. We started at our 4 and moved the ball across the 50 and fumbled. And it went down hill from there.

Reactions: Swo1980
So then your answer is nobody. Wallace gets all this credit for simply playing a perceived tough schedule. Doesn’t matter that they got their dicks knocked in the dirt three weeks in a row, does it?
We play the same teams you play in the conference. actually play a tougher non schedule so what’s your point?Do you think ED non- conference compares to WRH. Let’s see Havelock, Clinton and Hoggard All top teams in the east. Compared to Richlands, Dixon and west Craven 😂 scrubs. More you talk the smarter you seem😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard of the East
I totally forgot about Havelock played West Craven. Other than that everyone else would get a running clock put on them.

It's funny you say that when Ed couldn't blow Jk out, and Jk had guys missing. Jk killed themselves all night, and the only td Ed got in the 2nd half was because a Jk kid jumped offsides on 4th down. If he doesn't jump offsides Ed doesn't score a td in the 2nd half.

The eternal battle cry of anyone who gets their ass beat.

“But we were missing guys”

James Kenan couldn’t muster a single offensive score all night. They were never in the game. Despite playing at home and getting a young East Duplin team playing their THIRD consecutive road game.

It. Was. Never. A. Game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT