MY PICKS
CLINTON 63 KINSTON 0
EAST DUPLIN 34 EASTERN WAYNE 13
WALLACE 47 GREENE CENTRAL 12
SOUTHWEST 28 FARMVILLE 26

JAMES KENAN 34 BEDDINGFIELD 18

Good luck to all of the ECC teams.
LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅 😎

Fact of the matter is .Y’all only playing two more weeks..Whoever faces Clinton Game over.Best team I ever seen in last 10 years

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’ll bite. Saw both. I think Wallace is better but the margin isn’t wide. Clinton running clocked both, but Wallace clearly wasn’t ready for that game. Would be closer in a rematch.
Some up our way actually think Wrh will win in a rematch. John you even know one of them because I introduced you to them. Now I on the other hand don’t think anyone can beat the Darkhorses. So there are some believers coming from people you’d never expect.

Goob, I won’t lose an ounce of sleep if it happens but it will take a special performance to win at Darkhorse Stadium with that talented senior class.
Sam I completely agree, I know I’m extremely biased but I am confident that we can push them if the opportunity presents itself

Reactions: EDPanther99
Ultimately you just have to play who can suit up. But Losing Elam Moore to SL was tough because he also plays defense. And he no doubt would have shouldered some of the offensive burden and maybe Davis doesn’t fumble three times. Maybe it never goes into overtime…

Look, they won so they can say whatever they want. But to act as if they’re so much better is a bit disingenuous.

Anyway, it’s playoff time and you’ve ultimately got to beat them all at some point. Should be a fun month.

Your Eagles may ultimately provide the stiffest challenge but it will take a total team effort and I’m not sure you have the… horses (no pun intended) on defense to beat them at their place.
I just try to stay positive and think that at least our defense can’t get any worse, we can only get better.

Reactions: EDPanther99
And it still took three fumbles, an overtime and our starting running back watching in street clothes for you to scrape past us. Congrats!
Hold on killa...we lost our starting qb in the 2nd quarter..we ran the same three plays the rest of the night and still won. Y'all didn't get the full dose of what we are capable of. We will gladly take the W!

Some up our way actually think Wrh will win in a rematch. John you even know one of them because I introduced you to them. Now I on the other hand don’t think anyone can beat the Darkhorses. So there are some believers coming from people you’d never expect.
Uh are you serious? Clinton by at least 21 but that’s if that rematch even occurs. Hirses concentrating on Kinston right now, even if it is running clock. Seems like the last time I remember Clinton playing Kinston ever was in the playoffs in 2018 there and Kinston won. DarkHorses will have some revenge coming

Reactions: daagoob
Sam I completely agree, I know I’m extremely biased but I am confident that we can push them if the opportunity presents itself
See Goob this is the way I like the Wallace guys. I like it when they all strutting and stuff makes it better. But Im starting to worry about you. They so deep in your head you starting to sound like them.
Now as far as our injured players no worries I just got back from Fayetteville yesterday and pick us out 4 new ones. See no worries.

See Goob this is the way I like the Wallace guys. I like it when they all strutting and stuff makes it better. But Im starting to worry about you. They so deep in your head you starting to sound like them.
Now as far as our injured players no worries I just got back from Fayetteville yesterday and pick us out 4 new ones. See no worries.
Lol I like that!

Carefull, some can’t take it😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT