ADVERTISEMENT

ECC IN THE PLAYOFFS

Goob don't listen to that bs he talking. From what I seen yall can beat both ed and wrh. Might need a stop or two cause they won't stop your offense.

Misinformed as usual. Nobody was talking about Northeastern vs WRH or ED. We were talking about a potential matchup between Northeastern and the Clinton All-Stars.

What are Clinton posters even doing in a thread about the ECC? Didn’t we vote you out?

Misinformed as usual. Nobody was talking about Northeastern vs WRH or ED. We were talking about a potential matchup between Northeastern and the Clinton All-Stars.

What are Clinton posters even doing in a thread about the ECC? Didn’t we vote you out?
I never said that so get your fact straight. Tell that to the one actually said it.

No you wait, yes your QB went out. What's funny is the fact that your team played BETTER WITHOUT HIM!!!! So if he hadn't of went out, ED most likely would have won, just saying!!
I wasn’t there but that’s what I heard as well. @dogs79 was I hearing wrong on this? I never posted anything about this subject because I didn’t want to be accused of stirring the pot. Now that someone else has mentioned it I figured I’d chime in

Not true. The long TD scored without the QB was when ED only had 10 men on the field and the play went right to where the 11th man wasn't. That was a fluke.

I wasn’t there but that’s what I heard as well. @dogs79 was I hearing wrong on this? I never posted anything about this subject because I didn’t want to be accused of stirring the pot. Now that someone else has mentioned it I figured I’d chime in
We were different. Had planned to run that offense anyway with Reid split out. ED hadn’t prepared for it. I was told 3 weeks prior that the dogs we’re practicing it for ED. Panthers are butt hurt. A lot of people been telling me about across the river. I know this for sure, WRH wants ED again. You didn’t hear all this injured stuff when Shelby beat us in 21. Last year Montgomery was probly about 50% against them both games.

Go back and watch the stream. After QB went out WRH had one long run when we didn't have a left DE in the game. And then WRH had a 10 yard drive in OT after ED fumbled at the one yard line. Most any offense would work against 10 men on D.

Go back and watch the stream. After QB went out WRH had one long run when we didn't have a left DE in the game. And then WRH had a 10 yard drive in OT after ED fumbled at the one yard line. Most any offense would work against 10 men on D.
lol who’s fault is that the kids suppose to know what personel they are in when playing football so find something else to cry about u loss now live with it

Reactions: dogs79
lol who’s fault is that the kids suppose to know what personel they are in when playing football so find something else to cry about u loss now live with it
I will let it go. I'm not salty. Wasnt commenting on ED winning or losing. I was just responding to the posters who think WRH offense worked better after the QB went out. I can promise you that if Mott (or any other coach) is evaluating whether or not the offense worked with the QB out, he is throwing out the long TD play where ED only had 10 men on the field. It's just common sense. Other than that one play WRH had one 10 yard drive in OT.

Y’all have been losing for five years and crying about everything under the sun. Giving a MOUNTAIN of excuses for why you lost.

Nobody here is salty.
Nobody here is giving excuses.

I even said the night of the game that you play who you brung and hope you brought enough.

East Duplin's number two guy was asked to do more than normal because Moore was hurt. And he fumbled three times. As a result, ED lost in Overtime.

Those aren’t excuses they’re facts. Sorry if saying that hurts your feelings.

Hey @FootballDad2023 whats the best place for me to get a good steak at in Clinton? @oldway55 is going to be buying me dinner soon and I want the best steak in Sampson County😀
Ribeyes, Ted's Steakhouse, Oasus,
Hey @FootballDad2023 whats the best place for me to get a good steak at in Clinton? @oldway55 is going to be buying me dinner soon and I want the best steak in Sampson County😀
Ribeyes, Ted’s Steakhouse, Alfredo’s (on court square) and Oasis
Ribeyes has the best salad bar; the steaks are a bout equal at each. Ted’s are cooked in Kingsford charcoal grill, Ribeyes specializes in …. well ribeyes. Alfredo’s is an Italian place with an excellent steak. Oasis you can go with grilled teams or seafood. Good food at each place!

Reactions: daagoob and Dawg-on

Ribeyes has the best salad bar; the steaks are a bout equal at each. Ted’s are cooked in Kingsford charcoal grill, Ribeyes specializes in …. well ribeyes. Alfredo’s is an Italian place with an excellent steak. Oasis you can go with grilled teams or seafood. Good food at each place!
Alfredo’s is an excellent choice! Never been disappointed there.

This year if Ed and WRH played 10 times WRH would win 8 of them . I saw the game too and it wasn’t as close as the score to me. Just my opinion
Yes, we know about your opinion, you said Wallace would win by 21 but you weren't confident enough to lay the money down.

Y’all have been losing for five years and crying about everything under the sun. Giving a MOUNTAIN of excuses for why you lost.

Nobody here is salty.
Nobody here is giving excuses.

I even said the night of the game that you play who you brung and hope you brought enough.

East Duplin's number two guy was asked to do more than normal because Moore was hurt. And he fumbled three times. As a result, ED lost in Overtime.

Those aren’t excuses they’re facts. Sorry if saying that hurts your feelings.
Still excuses

Reactions: O&B Attack

Ribeyes is good with me Oldway, I remember them having cherry 🍒 coke there as well

Reactions: O&B Attack
Ribeyes is good with me Oldway, I remember them having cherry 🍒 coke there as well
Ribeye is good with me but you paying. I going to invite that Clinton football dad guy. Kinda like that guy. So you can pay for him too. And what did I tell you about Cherry Coke ? You really need to work on that.

And by the way good job stirring. You got exactly what you wanted. 🙄

Ribeye is good with me but you paying. I going to invite that Clinton football dad guy. Kinda like that guy. So you can pay for him too. And what did I tell you about Cherry Coke ? You really need to work on that.

And by the way good job stirring. You got exactly what you wanted. 🙄
Sounds good to me. Same here. Goobs is ok too even if he does like to stir the pot a lot. I like how everyone is passionate about their teams. We posters are never going to agree with everything the other might think but no reason everyone shouldn't get along and show each other respect. I have wondered to myself if I have met some of the posters up here before from ED cause I am in Beulaville a lot. Not hard to miss. I am the only man I have seen wearing a Clinton hat in Beulaville other than game days where Clinton plays at Beulaville and I wear it everywhere I go in Beulaville. Just ate at Ann's Thai Kitchen last night. I get funny looks everywhere I go in town with a Clinton hat on. LOL

Sounds good to me. Same here. Goobs is ok too even if he does like to stir the pot a lot. I like how everyone is passionate about their teams. We posters are never going to agree with everything the other might think but no reason everyone shouldn't get along and show each other respect. I have wondered to myself if I have met some of the posters up here before from ED cause I am in Beulaville a lot. Not hard to miss. I am the only man I have seen wearing a Clinton hat in Beulaville other than game days where Clinton plays at Beulaville and I wear it everywhere I go in Beulaville. Just ate at Ann's Thai Kitchen last night. I get funny looks everywhere I go in town with a Clinton hat on. LOL
That’s cool it’s ok to promote n love ya team I’m with it!! Come Dec my season start basketball I don’t talk about Wrh then cause it’s all about The G-Town Warriors!! My Team!!

LOL. Pretty sure I have never seen you. Don't think I have ever seen a Clinton hat in Beulaville other than GameDay. I probably would of noticed that.

Yeah not a big fan of the fast food restaurants in Beulaville. The Bojangles takes forever and you're right about McDonald's.
When they closed that buffet restaurant in downtown Burlaville it was a shame.; also I liked the old Wagon Wheel back in the day . In recent years we’ve eaten before we get to Beulaville.

I knew WRH played really good defense against JK but didn’t realize the dogs held the tigers to 185 total yd. One play was 40 on a fourth and 14. Long pass and our defender was step for step, rite there, perfect position for pick and would not turn around , even in the end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT