ADVERTISEMENT

ECC IN THE PLAYOFFS

Sounds good to me. Same here. Goobs is ok too even if he does like to stir the pot a lot. I like how everyone is passionate about their teams. We posters are never going to agree with everything the other might think but no reason everyone shouldn't get along and show each other respect. I have wondered to myself if I have met some of the posters up here before from ED cause I am in Beulaville a lot. Not hard to miss. I am the only man I have seen wearing a Clinton hat in Beulaville other than game days where Clinton plays at Beulaville and I wear it everywhere I go in Beulaville. Just ate at Ann's Thai Kitchen last night. I get funny looks everywhere I go in town with a Clinton hat on. LOL

I’m just thinking about that steak.

And it still took three fumbles, an overtime and our starting running back watching in street clothes for you to scrape past us. Congrats!
ah that may offset WRH having to play entire 2nd half and OT without starting qb and questionable end of game coaching, ED was not the only team facing adversity in that game. Also WRH defense had something to do with the 3 fumbles.

Well it really doesn't matter now as the playoffs are starting. From what I see, ED and Wallace will not meet again unless we both make to the Eastern Championship. And Boy would that hurt Ole Wizzers feelings some kinda bad🤣🤣🤣

Well it really doesn't matter now as the playoffs are starting. From what I see, ED and Wallace will not meet again unless we both make to the Eastern Championship. And Boy would that hurt Ole Wizzers feelings some kinda bad🤣🤣🤣
Thank you

Blah Blah Blah you know what they say about excuses. It is what it is records don’t matter at this point. The hungriest team will win. Regardless of seeding regardless of record or schedule. Good luck to everyone’s team.

Last edited:
Blah Blah Blah you know what they say about excuses. It is what it is records don’t matter at this point. The hungriest team will win. Regardless of seeding regardless of record or schedule. Good luck to everyone’s team.
Lol, have fun with the "U" should y'all make it that far😂😂

Reactions: daagoob
Lol, have fun with the "U" should y'all make it that far😂😂
Its funny ED could lose Fri we not worried about Clinton until n if we get there it’s one week at a time all I want is all teams to play without any injuries y would u wanna throw another school at a school who’s waiting to play just like us and all other schools in the the Nc high school invitational tournament were all anticipating Our teams representing its schools with outstanding results but realistically Only One Team Will stand WHEN the dust settles!!

Wrh better concentrate on Greene Central. I see west Craven only beat them by a touchdown, and west Craven's pretty good. Folks it's lose one and done. We'll worry about Hertford after Friday. It's time to buckle down and play bulldog football
I agree, time to lock in get focus and ferocious

Reactions: WrhDog448
I was wondering what I'd done
U wasn't the one crying its way the panther guy. Telling me in old posts I have a lot of if's if we make it if we meet them in playoff. If I'm not mistaking if our rb didn't fumble 3 times if our main rb didn't get hurt. Sounds iffy to me. A really bad case of it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Orangecrush95
So looking at Eastern Wayne’s schedule…They beat a decent Princeton team half to death this year. 52-15. East Duplin doesn’t need to be sleep walking on Friday.
It’s the playoffs anything can happen. This is when you start seeing the urgency and emotions even more. Seniors know that for a lot of them a loss means you never get to put football pads on again. A lot of us remember that feeling of turning your equipment in for the last time. So I think everyone steps it up a notch during playoffs. Win or season is over. That is a big momentum changer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT