NL 20 SL 12
Kinston opened

THIS WEEK
Wallace Rose Hill @ James Kenan
Southwest Onslow @ East Duplin
Kinston @ North Lenoir
South Lenoir season is over

MY PICKS
Kinston is coming off a bye week, and one would think that they have focus on their run game, if so I think Kinston will win this game by 14+. North Lenoir run game will be the key, if their star back can get 150+, then I believe that NL will win. I think Kinston wins 34-28.

Swo has won 4 in a row and seems to be ready for a playoff run. While ED is coming off their first loss of the season, will they be able to bounce back? ED defense is better than JK's defense, and JK defense did a great job on swo for a half. I think ED starts fast and hold off Swo in the end. ED 28 Swo 20

GAME OF THE WEEK

The James Kenan that most expected to show up this season only showed up for a few drives during the whole season. A very disappointment for Tiger nation. Wallace has turned things around and are the newly crowned ECC champions. Did Wallace leave everything on the field against ED and are looking past a JK team that can still be dangerous? Will Jk try to savage a disappointing season with a win over their rivals, something they haven't accomplished in 10 straight games. The last two meetings have been decided by a td, including a 38-31 overtime win by the dogs last year in Wallace. So who wins this one? I have seen some crazy things happen in this rivalry, and I have NEVER picked against my Tigers 🐅. And I won't start now! I believe that my Tigers will come out swinging and pull off a thrilling upset 28-27. LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅

Good luck to all teams!

Reactions: Swo1980
Wallace Rose Hill 6-3 5-0
East Duplin 9-1 4-1
Southwest Onslow 5-4 4-1
James Kenan 6-3 3-2
Kinston 3-6 1-4
North Lenoir 2-7 1-4
South Lenoir 1-9 0-6

LAST WEEK
Wrh 20 ED 14ot
Swo 34 Jk 24
NL 20 SL 12
Kinston opened

THIS WEEK
Wallace Rose Hill @ James Kenan
Southwest Onslow @ East Duplin
Kinston @ North Lenoir
South Lenoir season is over

MY PICKS
Kinston is coming off a bye week, and one would think that they have focus on their run game, if so I think Kinston will win this game by 14+. North Lenoir run game will be the key, if their star back can get 150+, then I believe that NL will win. I think Kinston wins 34-28.

Swo has won 4 in a row and seems to be ready for a playoff run. While ED is coming off their first loss of the season, will they be able to bounce back? ED defense is better than JK's defense, and JK defense did a great job on swo for a half. I think ED starts fast and hold off Swo in the end. ED 28 Swo 20

GAME OF THE WEEK

The James Kenan that most expected to show up this season only showed up for a few drives during the whole season. A very disappointment for Tiger nation. Wallace has turned things around and are the newly crowned ECC champions. Did Wallace leave everything on the field against ED and are looking past a JK team that can still be dangerous? Will Jk try to savage a disappointing season with a win over their rivals, something they haven't accomplished in 10 straight games. The last two meetings have been decided by a td, including a 38-31 overtime win by the dogs last year in Wallace. So who wins this one? I have seen some crazy things happen in this rivalry, and I have NEVER picked against my Tigers 🐅. And I won't start now! I believe that my Tigers will come out swinging and pull off a thrilling upset 28-27. LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅

Good luck to all teams!
Wrh

ED

Kinston/NL maybe a draw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT