Monday Night
North Lenoir

Friday Night
Kinston
Wallace Rose Hill
James Kenan

Will the real JK show up!
LET'S GOOOO TIGERS 🐅

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS, AND PRAYERS FOR NORTH LENOIR'S FOOTBALL FAMILY, HEARD THEY HAD A COACH TO PASS.

NL by 21 (EC is that bad!)
Kinston by 40
Wallace by 35

ED AT JK: Before the season I would have picked Jk here by a couple TD's. However, Have been absolutely pleased with how my boys have looked this year. The defense is legit and the offense is clicking, QB is really good at what he does. On the other hand from what I have heard JK doesnt defend the pass well at all. And also would like to point out that it seems their offense does not show up in big games, However except for the Ed games last year i have not watched any just looked at box scores. Struggled vs Ed both times last year and struggled against wallace and whiteville also according to box scores. Not sure if that is nerves or what it is. I think this one comes down to can JK stop our pass. If they cant, it will be a long night for them. If we get the pass game going the run game will open up, and IMO this week not vice versa. Dont know if we will be able to just run it down JK throats, we will have to give them different looks to keep them on their toes and let that open the run game up.And on the other side of the ball, can JK play a clean game without mistakes? I personally from what Ive seen so far this year, would lean that both of these scenarios go ED's way. I just think ED has been here before and are more experienced, and will not make the mistakes JK will. This may be a bit biased but
ED 31-7

Kinston wins big-running clock

WRH wins big- possible running clock

ED/JK- pure toss up. I do not know what to make of the JK-Whiteville score. Whiteville, like ED is a wing-t team and 42 points is impressive. I think I saw somewhere East Bladen runs same offense but I would guess talent wise, Whiteville and ED are more similiar. ED has put up some points but the caliber of competition outside of West Craven is questionable. JK gave up a ton of points to Midway but Midway throws it around and ED will not do that. I think JK being at home is a big advantage for them plus they can always play the revenge card based on last years two defeats at ED. I think it is fairly safe to say the winner of this game plays WRH in the next to last or last week of the season for conference championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT