FRIDAY NIGHT
North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow
Richlands
Kinston
James Kenan
Wallace Rose Hill
East Duplin

Good luck to all ECC teams. I hope my Tigers 🐅 can bounce back with another road trip.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Tiger pride could you clear something up for us? I heard on another post that jk lost a lot of players for the whiteville game,.. what happened was it injuries, suspensions, removal from the team or was it just for that game?

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Tiger pride could you clear something up for us? I heard on another post that jk lost a lot of players for the whiteville game,.. what happened was it injuries, suspensions, removal from the team or was it just for that game?
No, this is first I have heard of this. We graduated a lot of seniors off of last year's team. We're very young on defense, only 3 starters returned. We're more athletic than last year, but the guys are inexperienced, and it showed in the Whiteville game, we made a lot of mistakes. Hopefully that loss will help us grow up a little.

Reactions: Strick68
East Duplin hasn't played anyone and neither has Croatan. Should be interesting.

East Duplin hasn't played anyone and neither has Croatan. Should be interesting.
99 I wouldn't go that far as to say neither team has played anyone. Maybe no one that was ranked but WC had athletes all over the field with speed and a QB that was pretty accurate. What I saw was ED's defense pressuring the heck out of the WC QB causing mistakes. I'd dare say WC wins it's conference this year so ED has played someone, no not a Clinton or Tarboro but still a decent team. Can't speak on Croatan.

Aycock beats NL by at least a couple of TDs

Games Friday night should be a snooze fest:

SWO gets a much needed win over Goldsboro by 24+
Richlands has no trouble with SL. Very good chance at a running clock.
Kinston big over Washington 20+
JK back on track over EB 20+
WRH with a running clock win over Pender
ED should have no trouble with Croatan also a possible running clock game
NL over a hapless EC team by a couple of scores. If they dont win here, best chance at a win is probably in the SL game.

As far as comparing the schedules ED and Croatan have played, ED has had the more difficult schedule by far. West Craven at worst finishes 2nd in the EPC and Richlands finishes at worse 2nd in the Coastal. Nothing compared to what WRH and even JK has played non-conference but still better than what Croatan has played. Washington probably finishes last in the EPC while Pamlico and EC would finish last and next to last if they werent in same league with Lejeune and Jones.

Also, I agree it will be hard to tell anything about West Craven after playing New Bern or Havelock the next week as they will be huge underdogs in both. I put much more stock in their matchups with SWE and Farmville Central once they get into league play.

Aycock
North Lenoir
SWO
Richlands
Kinston
James Keenan
WRH
East Duplin.
These picks were just easy and seems everyone has the same picks

Ok, understood. You can't really compare 2A WC to Defending State Champion 4A New Bern. ED, Wrh, Clinton and any other 2A school would surely lose a match against NB

And Clemson was supposed to roll my Blue Devils last night but we see how that went.

I do not expect WC to beat New Bern. But lets see how they do. Will they fight or roll over? A team usually takes on the personality of their coach, so you can typically learn a lot about a club by how they compete. Hopefully we'll have some posters either here or on the 4A forum that will watch the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD Pass2
And Clemson was supposed to roll my Blue Devils last night but we see how that went.

I do not expect WC to beat New Bern. But lets see how they do. Will they fight or roll over? A team usually takes on the personality of their coach, so you can typically learn a lot about a club by how they play. hopefully we'll have some posters either here or on the 4A forum that will watch the game.
Was in attendance last night! It was epic!

Reactions: EDPanther99
East Duplin 3-0
Kinston 2-1
James Kenan 2-1
South Lenoir 1-2
Southwest Onslow 0-3
Wallace Rose Hill 0-3
North Lenoir 0-2

Tuesday 9/5
CB Aycock 2-0 @ North Lenoir 0-2

FRIDAY NIGHT
North Lenoir 0-2 @ East Carteret 0-3
Southwest Onslow 0-3 @ Goldsboro 0-3
Richlands 1-2 @ South Lenoir 1-2
Washington 0-2 @ Kinston 2-1
James Kenan 2-1 @ East Bladen 1-2

GAMES OF THE WEEK

Wallace Rose Hill 0-3 @ Pender 2-0
East Duplin 3-0 @ Croatan 3-0

9/5
CB Aycock

FRIDAY NIGHT
North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow
Richlands
Kinston
James Kenan
Wallace Rose Hill
East Duplin

Good luck to all ECC teams. I hope my Tigers 🐅 can bounce back with another road trip.
NL
SWO
RLands
Ktown
JK
WRH
ED

East Duplin 3-0
Kinston 2-1
James Kenan 2-1
South Lenoir 1-2
Southwest Onslow 0-3
Wallace Rose Hill 0-3
North Lenoir 0-2

Tuesday 9/5
CB Aycock 2-0 @ North Lenoir 0-2

FRIDAY NIGHT
North Lenoir 0-2 @ East Carteret 0-3
Southwest Onslow 0-3 @ Goldsboro 0-3
Richlands 1-2 @ South Lenoir 1-2
Washington 0-2 @ Kinston 2-1
James Kenan 2-1 @ East Bladen 1-2

GAMES OF THE WEEK

Wallace Rose Hill 0-3 @ Pender 2-0
East Duplin 3-0 @ Croatan 3-0

9/5
CB Aycock

FRIDAY NIGHT
North Lenoir
Southwest Onslow
Richlands
Kinston
James Kenan
Wallace Rose Hill
East Duplin

Nl
Swo finally gets on the board
Richlands big
Kinston
JK in a tight one
WRH big

ED @ Croatan: This game with both teams 3-0 is very interesting. ED has played the slightly better NC so far, West Craven is a serviceable opponent. ED defense has been super super impressive so far and I expect it will again tonight. Panthers 35-7!

Wallace by 28

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT