ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ JK

U stop the hype for the fastest rb in high school I don’t see it n I watched some vids of the kid he isn’t as fast as Jamari lamb for Wrh facts or Kerr

I’m not sure about his bench press but his uncle showed me the video where he’s was clocked at State. It was pretty cool, our fan base calls him the Jet. Good kid and very well spoken which you don’t see very often with todays youth. they say his size is keeping him from getting bigger offers. His three D1 offers are from Buffalo,NCCU,and Long Island University. Maybe we’ll get to see our teams meet up. I think we’d all see a great game
What a game for our defense. 14 played great. Shout out to Bubba on his first start at qb and to Kerr, one of the best backs in the state.
Great team win proud how the kids responded. Defense step up big when it counted.

I’m not a recruiter or coach and don’t know what I think I know about football. Round here tho, we know a thing or two about running backs. Terry Newkirk, Omar Carr, Keyshawn Kennedy, Johnny Glaspie, Javonte Williams, Desmond Newkirk, Kayne Roberts. They’re some of the best running back to ever play in the state. I got to put Kerr in that group. Kids got character like Javonte and Kanye. Big time colleges should be recruiting Corbin.

U stop the hype for the fastest rb in high school I don’t see it n I watched some vids of the kid he isn’t as fast as Jamari lamb for Wrh facts or Kerr
It’s facts, numbers don’t lie. the family has showed us the most recent video of him and his little brother being clocked at State. Let me guess because he’s a rb not from running back “U” it can’t be true. Even worse he’s from NE

I’m not a recruiter or coach and don’t know what I think I know about football. Round here tho, we know a thing or two about running backs. Terry Newkirk, Omar Carr, Keyshawn Kennedy, Johnny Glaspie, Javonte Williams, Desmond Newkirk, Kayne Roberts. They’re some of the best running back to ever play in the state. I got to put Kerr in that group. Kids got character like Javonte and Kanye. Big time colleges should be recruiting Corbin.
🙏🏾

From what I seen he might be but hey....could be wrong
It’s facts, numbers don’t lie. the family has showed us the most recent video of him and his little brother being clocked at State. Let me guess because he’s a rb not from running back “U” it can’t be true. Even worse he’s from NE
Pretty much. I honestly believe he is one of the fastest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Orangecrush95
Hate to say told u so, I said after we started 0-3 we would reel off a bunch of wins and take conference

Reactions: O&B Attack
We need to find some discipline in the next week or two. Penalties will be the death of us if we don't eliminate most of them. Personal fouls, etc. Just plain stupid at this juncture of the season. Need to work on special team blocking too. If we those things, I think we'll be OK for the playoffs

What a game for our defense. 14 played great. Shout out to Bubba on his first start at qb and to Kerr, one of the best backs in the state.
Great Team win! They weathered the storm and 2nd half was just a small glimpse of what this team is capable of. Hats off to #1 for filling in the gap for #13 qb, #0 ran hard as promised! #14 played his butt off. FINALLY getting to see a few guys going both ways!!!! Go Dawgs

We need to find some discipline in the next week or two. Penalties will be the death of us if we don't eliminate most of them. Personal fouls, etc. Just plain stupid at this juncture of the season. Need to work on special team blocking too. If we those things, I think we'll be OK for the playoffs
Great Team win! They weathered the storm and 2nd half was just a small glimpse of what this team is capable of. Hats off to #1 for filling in the gap for #13 qb, #0 ran hard as promised! #14 played his butt off. FINALLY getting to see a few guys going both ways!!!! Go Dawgs
Jace played like a beast last night. The entire defense played great. If Wrh can iron out the wrinkles. I see this group getting back to the eastern finals.

The guys played great the 2nd half...Corbin is one of the hardest downhill runners wrh has had. Jace really played hard on defense.. game changer. We get our qb back next week. Still need to clean up a few things to be able to make it to the eastern finals but the potential is there. Also it is The Dogs first conference championship since 2016. GO DOGS!

Last edited:
Hats off to them Bulldogs, and my Tigers 🐅 played great in the first half. If we can put together a 48min performance, it's going to trouble for some home team in the playoffs.
I got to ask tiger. Why were so many players from jk cramping up. Tenth game of the season, that should not be happening.

The guys played great the 2nd half...Corbin is one of the hardest downhill runners wrh has had. Jace really played hard on defense.. game changer. Still need to clean up a few things to be able to make it to the eastern finals but the potential is there. Also it is The Dogs first conference championship since 2016. GO DOGS!
Somebody should’ve told Jk not to piss him off😂 they woke up the beast and didn’t even know it…😂
Nutrition and hydration. Athletes can't live off fast food and a gatorade here and there.
facts

Our OC is very knowledgeable and I'll put him against anyone when coaching the fundamentals of the wing-t. I get the frustration with clock management... I blow a gasket from time to time...blew several Friday night. Whether you like or not, the offense has been very very effective the past several seasons since he's been the OC and I love the offensive scheme. Sometimes I think he overthinks things and hesitates calling a play instead of fully trusting the capabilities of the players. Trust me, we are blessed to have what we have!
Well you must know nothing about football with that statement

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT