ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ JK

I bet he get 200 or close on them tigers. Jk beats up on sorry team but lose to someone with a pulse or some what pulse. It's ridiculous
It’s not about personal goals with Corbin. His just a kid that loves to play football. His more about winning with his teammates. If he gets 200 good if not cool. He doesn’t play football for stats he truly loves the game. Been playing since he was 4 years old. I just want a good clean game no injuries on either side.

Last edited:
Jk is playing better than when they gave up close to 60 points to Midway, still just to much WRH and those talented RB’s. All I know too, is lookout come playoff time, if WRH is opposite you on the bracket, it won’t be fun.
I hope the dogs are in our bracket. Then we’ll get to see the top two running backs in the east go head to head.

Me to goobs but actually WRH also has Brown which right there with Kerr in yds and Bubba who is adding a lot of yardage. Running back U, remember. I hope Kerr gets 50% of the carries tho

Me to goobs but actually WRH also has Brown which right there with Kerr in yds and Bubba who is adding a lot of yardage. Running back U, remember. I hope Kerr gets 50% of the carries tho
I know your Dogs will be slobbering if you get put on our side and based off previous results I wouldn’t blame your fan base. If I could chose who I wanted to play it wouldn’t be East Duplin or JK, it’s personal to me and I want payback. You already know who we have in the waiting. I’ve sent you the pics and also who his father was and all the records his pops broke and all the high major D1 offers that were on his plate. We are going to be stacked for the next 3 years. This may not be our year but I can promise you that we will be absolutely loaded starting 2024. We return a lot and have a big time Freshman rb and Freshman qb in the waiting. Our Jv team went undefeated and that includes beating Tarboro on their home field

I know your Dogs will be slobbering if you get put on our side and based off previous results I wouldn’t blame your fan base. If I could chose who I wanted to play it wouldn’t be East Duplin or JK, it’s personal to me and I want payback. You already know who we have in the waiting. I’ve sent you the pics and also who his father was and all the records his pops broke and all the high major D1 offers that were on his plate. We are going to be stacked for the next 3 years. This may not be our year but I can promise you that we will be absolutely loaded starting 2024. We return a lot and have a big time Freshman rb and Freshman qb in the waiting. Our Jv team went undefeated and that includes beating Tarboro on their home field
Yeah I think that the East might be wide open after this season. With NE, ED, and WRH as front runners.

"Fastest running back in North Carolina"

Ever heard of Jonathan Paylor from Cummings? I think he might already have that title.
I saw Paylor at the shrine bowl tryouts his legit. They say Spencer runs a 4.3 (40) according to NCsplit mile he ran a 11.1 same as Corbin so I don’t think his the fastest. If it’s laser time 4.3 he can fly. Curious to his bench press? Corbin is 340 squat 480. Most 4.3 (40) guys running 10s in 100m.

Last edited:
I don’t know who said that!!
Google it, HighSchoolOt

I posted an article on here they did about 4-5 weeks ago about our team. The article talked about 3 of our fb players winning state titles in track and that we had five players running speeds between 4.2-4.5. 4.2 is Tyselle Spencer younger brother and our qb ran 4.5.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I saw Paylor at the shrine bowl tryouts his legit. They say Spencer runs a 4.3 (40) according to NCsplit mile he ran a 11.1 same as Corbin so I don’t think his the fastest. If it’s laser time 4.3 he can fly. Curious to his bench press? Corbin is 340 squat 480. Most 4.3 (40) guys running 10s in 100m.
I’m not sure about his bench press but his uncle showed me the video where he’s was clocked at State. It was pretty cool, our fan base calls him the Jet. Good kid and very well spoken which you don’t see very often with todays youth. they say his size is keeping him from getting bigger offers. His three D1 offers are from Buffalo,NCCU,and Long Island University. Maybe we’ll get to see our teams meet up. I think we’d all see a great game

Google it, HighSchoolOt

I posted an article on here they did about 4-5 weeks ago about our team. The article talked about 3 of our fb players winning state titles in track and that we had five players running speeds between 4.2-4.5. 4.2 is Tyselle Spencer younger brother and our qb ran 4.5.
Highschool OT says good things about backs all over the state so what does that prove? Not taking shots either I’m just saying kids running 4.2 where’s the schools lining up for them 4.5 average speed but u can’t say that cause the press said this or that the same highschool OT Game coverage guys say the same about Wrh speedy backs that’s just opinions goob

Two rivals going at it tonight. You never know what can happen among these two programs. I like my dogs in this one. No hesitation or overthinking.. Let the Dogs run. They like moving the chains. Dogs 28-14

Reactions: dogs79
Highschool OT says good things about backs all over the state so what does that prove? Not taking shots either I’m just saying kids running 4.2 where’s the schools lining up for them 4.5 average speed but u can’t say that cause the press said this or that the same highschool OT Game coverage guys say the same about Wrh speedy backs that’s just opinions goob
Please stop your embarrassing yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT