ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ JK

Of course we all got a past. Never saying anything but respectful towards Corbin. Just hate how you all left SWO. Simple as that. SWO is not to the standard as normal. I understand why you took Corbin to WRH. But be real, and apologize for speaking ill against my son. Just a low blow IMO
Well if you stay in your own lane you don’t have to worry about the traffic. Simple as that have you read some of your comments. I don’t recall you apologizing to anyone.

That’s why he be up here trying to pick fights that’s that insecurity and guilt creeping in lol. Wow raised a rapist and got the nerve to be up here judging everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Otis4411
@Orangecrush95 now I understand why he ain’t allowed at SWO no more. Like father like son he probably got caught messing around with little kids or something. I knew something was off bout this guy.
You honestly gonna type stuff like this? Never seen such uneducated weirdos in my life. Im all fun and games but don't start bringing kids into it. Understand the whole situation with my son before you speak. False accusations brought up by jealous women.... Happens everyday..

@Orangecrush95 now I understand why he ain’t allowed at SWO no more. Like father like son he probably got caught messing around with little kids or something. I knew something was off bout this guy.
Cuzzo I hate it had to come down to this. But I have had enough of people talking about why I moved. It’s crazy you know the real reason because we family. Nothing to do with football. Family issues but everyone seem to know more about my situation then me

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
You honestly gonna type stuff like this? Never seen such uneducated weirdos in my life. Im all fun and games but don't start bringing kids into it. Understand the whole situation with my son before you speak. False accusations brought up by jealous women.... Happens everyday..
Whatever helps you sleep at night Mr. Cosby

Well if you stay in your own lane you don’t have to worry about the traffic. Simple as that have you read some of your comments. I don’t recall you apologizing to anyone.
Apologizing for what? Always have credit to Corbin........... Just hate how you left SWO, as a SWO alumni

Cuzzo I hate it had to come down to this. But I have had enough of people talking about why I moved. It’s crazy you know the real reason because we family. Nothing to do with football. Family issues but everyone seem to know more about my situation then me
Aye Fam do you if anyone deserves to have they dirty laundry aired out it’s this clown. Pop off lol

That’s why he be up here trying to pick fights that’s that insecurity and guilt creeping in lol. Wow raised a rapist and got the nerve to be up here judging everyone else.
Raised a rapist are you serious??? You have zero knowledge about this?? Isn't even true, never charged???? You clowns are different attacking another black man about some nonsense shit. But okay an btw 34 weirdo ass you were terrrrrrible on the field. Cake walked your weird big head ass looking self

Raised a rapist are you serious??? You have zero knowledge about this?? Isn't even true, never charged???? You clowns are different attacking another black man about some nonsense shit. But okay an btw 34 weirdo ass you were terrrrrrible on the field. Cake walked your weird big head ass looking self
Didn’t you raise a rapist?

• Wow
Reactions: Swo1980
Apologizing for what? Always have credit to Corbin........... Just hate how you left SWO, as a SWO alumni
Why you still talking about it? His a bulldog now period. I don’t have a problem with Swo. I don’t have any ill feeling for the program. But every time I turn around somebody got something to say about my move

Last edited:
Why you still talking about it? His a bulldog now period. I don’t have a problem with Swo. I don’t have any ill feeling for the program. But every time I turn around somebody got something to say about.
Cause Corbin was best back at SWO last ten years???? Then gets up an leaves... An his daddy SWO alumni??? And goes to the haters rival WRH.... You can't see why people would question?

Calm down man don’t rape anybody geez. I know how your family get down
Cause Corbin was best back at SWO last ten years???? Then gets up an leaves... An his daddy SWO alumni??? And goes to the haters rival WRH.... You can't see why people would question?
None of their business it’s a personal issue. That’s why I left Corbin choose to move with me.

None of their business it’s a personal issue. That’s why I left Corbin choose to move with me.
An I respect that. But speaking sideways about me and my kid isn't personal? Repeating false accusations on a message board is steeping really low.....

An I respect that. But speaking sideways about me and my kid isn't personal? Repeating false accusations on a message board is steeping really low.....
First of all you started talking about why I moved. False allegations not according to East Baton Rogue police mugshot. Do you need me to post the article or you’re going to stay in your lane? You’re the one talking about kids. Don’t throw stones living in a glass house big dawg. Best thing you can do is back your nose out my business and I will do the same far as your family issues. We can talk football that’s what this forum is for. If you wanna go in the weeds with me go for it. I promise you won’t like the outcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
First of all you started talking about why I moved. False allegations not according to East Baton Rogue police mugshot. Do you need me to post the article or you’re going to stay in your lane? You’re the one talking about kids. Don’t throw stones living in a glass house big dawg. Best thing you can do is back your nose out my business and I will do the same far as your family issues. We can talk football that’s what this forum is for. If you wanna go in the weeds with me go for it. I promise you won’t like the outcome. I am man enough to admit when I wrong. I was wrong bringing your son into this. Nevertheless I love my kids just like you love yours.
You moved to get Corbin around better coaching. Post whatever you want... We have all made bad decisions in life. I made plenty and did my years. No reason to bring up wild accusations. Believe me it's my boy, and we dealt with it. Just saying you an Corbin always a stallion

And I got it too so the next time you wanna say something stupid about Clinton I’ll post it up here. And trust me I don’t give af bout you so it ain’t hurting my feelings none……..you messed with the right ones

• Haha
And I got it too so the next time you wanna say something stupid about Clinton I’ll post it up here. And trust me I don’t give af bout you so it ain’t hurting my feelings none……..you messed with the right ones
Post what you want young buck. Messed with anyone I want lol

You moved to get Corbin around better coaching. Post whatever you want... We have all made bad decisions in life. I made plenty and did my years. No reason to bring up wild accusations. Believe me it's my boy, and we dealt with it. Just saying you an Corbin always a stallion
Stallions in your mind, In my mind your boy will always be known at Sw for 2 things leading rusher and 13 year old girl really?SMH

Well if you aren't drunk, you my friend are uneducated AF.... You are making zero sense. I want all the smoke. You was scared and backpedaled to WRH.... Simple knowledge ... Old Brandon Foy did the same thing a few years ago, granted his kids sucked, so never raised eyebrows. Where Kerr going to school? He gonna put SWO in his Bio??? Now I wasn’t in this but your chose to bring me and my kids into this ,so remember you did it to yourself! With that said where did your kids go to school? Article I read up here says he did it to 13 yr old girl and he did it to teach her a lesson about being grown, and you up here trying to say it was a jealous woman, you should be ashamed of your damn self! As far as my boys didn’t raise no eyebrows,one went to NC Central on a full ride and has a national championship ring from last yr, the other one had offers from smallers school but chose to go to work force and doing well for himself. Was my kids as good as yours in football, not even close…but what I can say without a shadow of a doub, is never once has my kids been in trouble or had any run in with the law, and they damn sure no better than to be trying to mess around with a 13 yr old girl , especially at 31.Also I saw your Foy and JD comment, talk about someone speaking about stuff they don’t know…but I will say I’m no Angel, and since you know so much about me, ask anyone from SWO if I will punch you in your damn mouth!! Now run and tell that big smooth. Last but surely not least, you and others up here talking about Clinton recruiting, when you know damn well all the kids I recruited and paid for them to move to SW, matter of fact many helped your sons win those state titles! I’ve never went on social media or anywhere else and put SW ish out there, but y’all done fked up now….you were up here before talking about how many kids I raised and helped that weren’t mine, so try to deny it now….imma put it to you the best way I can, if it wasn’t for me recruiting and paying for kids to move it SW from surrounding areas, there would be no State Titles for you to speak of with your sons! Then only thing you would be left with to talk about is all time leading rusher, and all time can’t keep their damn hands to their self.

Last edited:
Crush I see we have another SW computer tough guy up here running his mouth, talking about his 6x6 cell for 9 yrs and we couldn’t make it….then he up here bringing me into something I had nothing to do with, trying to insinuate me and JD got something going on business Lmfao, sound like he wanting to be ole stool pigeon snitch a**! if he was ever in a cell, you know he didn’t stay there long, he singed them papers quick as he could….change your name to SWOfinger pointer!

• Haha
Reactions: Orangecrush95
Crush I see we have another SW computer tough guy up here running his mouth, talking about his 6x6 cell for 9 yrs and we couldn’t make it….then he up here bringing me into something I had nothing to do with, trying to insinuate me and JD got something going on business Lmfao, sound like he wanting to be ole stool pigeon snitch a**! if he was ever in a cell, you know he didn’t stay there long, he singed them papers quick as he could….change your name to SWOfinger pointer!
He will definitely be changing his name.

I bet he get 200 or close on them tigers. Jk beats up on sorry team but lose to someone with a pulse or some what pulse. It's ridiculous
It's football, it happens every year in football. There's no team in football that has won every game against every team that they should beat or could beat. It happens! It wouldn't matter if he got 300 as long as Jk wins. He only had 30 last year and Wallace won, so if he gets 200 or close to it and Jk pulls off the upset, shoot I'll take that.

Funny no one ever has an issue with SWO1980 aka UNC91 and all his harassing and misinformation/BS post most of which have absolutely nothing to do with football. The moment someone airs his a$$ out(which he completely deserves) now it’s “keep it about football”

Lol cool let’s keep it about football but when he comes up here with more BS which he probably will I hope y’all keep that same energy.

Funny no one ever has an issue with SWO1980 aka UNC91 and all his harassing and misinformation/BS post most of which have absolutely nothing to do with football. The moment someone airs his a$$ out(which he completely deserves) now it’s “keep it about football”

Lol cool let’s keep it about football but when he comes up here with more BS which he probably will I hope y’all keep that same energy.
I told him let’s keep it about football. He wanted to put his nose where it didn’t belong.

Here is my $0.02, if “UNC91 or SWO 1980” or whatever his username will be next week, would just keep it fun, talking about football, not attacking posters, not calling people names, not trying to stir the pot with “recruiting scandals” etc etc, no one would have a problem with him.

But he just keeps on and on and on and now someone has finally had enough. So if he can’t be banned again, I guess someone decided well, I have a way to get him to STFU. Geez….that article is not a good look.

I agree 100000000000 percent with Darkhorse34, I have never once said a bad word to or about him with all the dumb ish he has said up here…so he had no reason to attack me or mine! Hell when i left SW people accused me of being him, even to the point when he bashed and lied about Wallace illegally practicing during Covid(after my boys grad) , someone from Wallace told coach Mott’s it was me lmao. So now that he talked about my kids who has never did anything to his salty ass( nor anyone else from SW for that matter) , just like he has people up here over and over and over again, I responded how I saw fit! Now y’all want to keep it football! …. Like 34 said, when he comes up here attacking others and your program again, getting personal….y’all keep that same damn energy!

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT