ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ JK

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
after tonight’s hard fought win against ED and JKs slip up against SWO WRH has earned at least a tie for first place in the conference. WRH holds the tie breaker over both ED and SWO. James Kenan will be looking to put a damper on the dogs ego next week. Lets hope Wrh has a great week of practice and comes out focused next week and takes the conference out right and send the kitties to a 4th place finish. Dogs 35 JK 21.

JK isn’t good. Dawgs should win by 17+. Let’s just hope the shenanigans stay on the field this year and not in the crowd. Tough scene last year. What ever happened with the folks they caught?

I think the kids will be fine at practice this week. However I truly hope our coaching staff practices even harder to bring their mistakes to a minimum. Tonight was an absolute embarrassment.
They were just plain sloppy. Penalties hurt us bad. Inside the 5yd line twice and didn’t score either time. They had the turnovers, we had the penalties. Pure bone headed coaching at the end of 1st half, and especially, at the end of regulation. You were right, it was embarrassing

They were just plain sloppy. Penalties hurt us bad. Inside the 5yd line twice and didn’t score either time. They had the turnovers, we had the penalties. Pure bone headed coaching at the end of 1st half, and especially, at the end of regulation. You were right, it was embarrassing
Yes Mot could have won the game in regulation with a field goal, boneheaded ain't the word.

Yes Mot could have won the game in regulation with a field goal, boneheaded ain't the word.
That’s call came from up top with The OC I thought maybe throw one pass out the back of the end zone to stop the clock n kick the field goal

Our OC is very knowledgeable and I'll put him against anyone when coaching the fundamentals of the wing-t. I get the frustration with clock management... I blow a gasket from time to time...blew several Friday night. Whether you like or not, the offense has been very very effective the past several seasons since he's been the OC and I love the offensive scheme. Sometimes I think he overthinks things and hesitates calling a play instead of fully trusting the capabilities of the players. Trust me, we are blessed to have what we have!

Last edited:
Our OC is very knowledgeable and I'll put him against anyone when coaching the fundamentals of the wing-t. I get the frustration with clock management... I blow a gasket from time to time. Whether you like or not, the offense has been very very effective of the past several seasons since his been the OC and I love the offensive scheme. Sometimes I think he overthinks things and hesitates calling a play instead of fully trusting the capabilities of the players. Trust me, we are blessed to have what we have!
Nailed it dog448

Be careful what you ask for😂
What exactly am I asking for 😆 🤣 😂 bruh I know Kerr is good, and I'm expecting him to do his thing. I'm just hoping that Jk will show up and give y'all a game, and have a chance to win in the end. Believe me I'll be rooting for him after Friday night.
Sounds like to me you wanna see him drop 100 / 200+yds on Jk. You talking like his not capable of doing it or something

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
What exactly am I asking for 😆 🤣 😂 bruh I know Kerr is good, and I'm expecting him to do his thing. I'm just hoping that Jk will show up and give y'all a game, and have a chance to win in the end. Believe me I'll be rooting for him after Friday night.
The guy is on his high horse, hates SWO where he is from..... And where his kid is from..... WRH is good but geez, Kerr and Irving doing work together

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Geez strong statement..... You need to see a therapist. Don't blame SWO for everything
Your more worried about Sw then me. They just kick y’all ass. 34-24 that says a lot about JK #trash😂 Blame SW for what? You sound goofy talking not knowing what you talking about

Last edited:
  • Haha
Last edited:
Lol what? You're SWO alumni just like your son, just like myself and two sons....
I would like to know hows my son a Sw Alumni his graduating from Wallace. But I am the one drunk😂 I know y’all would love to claim him too. Sorry his a WRH Bulldog 😂 Since you so worried about Sw go out there help them good ole boys😂 I forgot they ran you off

Last edited:
  • Haha
I would like to know how my son is Sw Alumni his graduating from Wallace. But I am the one drunk😂
Cause he started at SWO smart guy. In my day and your day, once a stallion always a stallion. Not to hard. You fan boy league, jumping ship is wild to me. Especially for you and Foy types to allow it is crazy IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT