ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ ED

Swo1980

Sep 30, 2023
Could be a upset in ED
SWO has been playing different then game vs WRH. Much more disciplined smash mouth football. Got a QB about 5*7 140 that is a certified play maker. Burney has really been working with him and you can definitely tell. Threw a 70 yard bomb and scored two rushing TDs last night. He trucked a defensive player from JK at the goal line to set the tone last night.

I've got JK beating WRH Friday and SWO beating ED. To set up a tie at the conference title...... Maybe just wishful thinking, but could happen lol. Finally something to be excited about this time of year at SWO. I'll be there at 530 for this one.

Is SWO playing better than they did when they lost to Richlands? Lol

Anything can happen but I seriously doubt SWO beats ED. Will have to have a bunch of TOs agains and multiple players out again.

Reactions: daagoob
Could be a upset in ED
SWO has been playing different then game vs WRH. Much more disciplined smash mouth football. Got a QB about 5*7 140 that is a certified play maker. Burney has really been working with him and you can definitely tell. Threw a 70 yard bomb and scored two rushing TDs last night. He trucked a defensive player from JK at the goal line to set the tone last night.

I've got JK beating WRH Friday and SWO beating ED. To set up a tie at the conference title...... Maybe just wishful thinking, but could happen lol. Finally something to be excited about this time of year at SWO. I'll be there at 530 for this one.
Glad we got SWO behind us. They are pretty physical. If they get the disciplined part fixed, they may give ED all they want. I still think coaching will prevail on this one.
ED 28 - SWO 14

JK worries me.. they play like Allstars on one drive then look like a rec ball team the next. They will be ready for The Dogs next week I'm sure. Ground and pound game all night for both sides.

Glad we got SWO behind us. They are pretty physical. If they get the disciplined part fixed, they may give ED all they want. I still think coaching will prevail on this one.
ED 28 - SWO 14

JK worries me.. they play like Allstars on one drive then look like a rec ball team the next. They will be ready for The Dogs next week I'm sure. Ground and pound game all night for both sides.
Yes Swo is very physical, I'm glad to see them headed back in the right direction.

It's been like this all season for my Tigers, play like a championship contender for a or half and then it all falls apart. Even the Whiteville game, got the ball and drove right down the field for a 7-0 lead. Next drive, block punt and it was downhill the rest of the night. Against Ed, got the at our own 4, drove past midfield and fumbled, it was downhill from there. And last night, a great defensive performance the first half, Swo scored off of a short field from a snap that went well over the punters head. Swo hadn't come close to scoring until that happened. The 2nd half was fumble after fumble, after fumble. It's like, when something starts going wrong that we can't recover from it.

Yes Swo is very physical, I'm glad to see them headed back in the right direction.

It's been like this all season for my Tigers, play like a championship contender for a or half and then it all falls apart. Even the Whiteville game, got the ball and drove right down the field for a 7-0 lead. Next drive, block punt and it was downhill the rest of the night. Against Ed, got the at our own 4, drove past midfield and fumbled, it was downhill from there. And last night, a great defensive performance the first half, Swo scored off of a short field from a snap that went well over the punters head. Swo hadn't come close to scoring until that happened. The 2nd half was fumble after fumble, after fumble. It's like, when something starts going wrong that we can't recover from it.
Don’t worry, your tigers will play a complete game against wrh, it never fails

Is SWO playing better than they did when they lost to Richlands? Lol

Anything can happen but I seriously doubt SWO beats ED. Will have to have a bunch of TOs agains and multiple players out again.
Well considering they played Richland's before WRH, then yes definitely playing light years better. Keep sleeping on SWO. JK win gave them tons of confidence I think. Hoping SWO can shock the world Friday night.

SWO can’t play one half of football and beat East Duplin. They will have to play their best game of the season. Could it happen? Sure. But I wouldn’t bet on it.
You're correct, definitely have to play two halves of great football to beat ED. ED probably beats SWO 9 out of 10 times, but Friday night could be the one time. I'm hoping at least lol

Don't root for us now goob, remember you were rooting for the pups last week
Had to because it greatly affected our program and now tonight we need East Duplin to win. An East Duplin win last week would’ve most likely put us in the bracket with the All Stars. Now just so you know I kind of like ED program but I don’t make it public

Had to because it greatly affected our program and now tonight we need East Duplin to win. An East Duplin win last week would’ve most likely put us in the bracket with the All Stars. Now just so you know I kind of like ED program but I don’t make it public
I don't see us having a problem with Swo

Ha, why would we let you know that type of information? Because it’s high school football not the NFL or College, ain’t like I’m a bookie making big money bets lmao . I’m sure SW practiced for him either way, and I think ED beats them with or without him … plus it’s not like y’all’s offense is rocket science, like with Wallace you load the box and either you stop it, or you don’t! We do pickem games and get points on scores only reason i asked!

Last edited:
ED has hurt themselves with penalties. Stallions playing well overall. At the half SWO leads 14-13. Dorsey and Blue the TD makers for the Stallions

Reactions: TheBuckMaster
I knew SWO would be ready. Really impressed with the QB and how he was used. Credit to SWO. I also expected ED to be a little flat after last week. We need to get healthy over the next two weeks and make some noise in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT