ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh Vs East Duplin

On this site, I only answer to Deanna. Not you. If she finds what I say offensive or something I should not have said, then she can have that conversation with me.

Look. I made a comment on how I love high school football and the community, over all that other bs. Even thought WRH lost Friday night, I was happy for Battle and your community. Friday night is what it's all about to me. Your comment was not respectful so don't even claim that bs. I don't care anyway, because if I don't like what you say, I sure don't have to read it. You asked WHY, you dumb a$$, so I told you.

Not respectful you say?

Reactions: 96panther
My response was not respectful and wasn't meant to be. 96 said "with all due respect" and then told how I shouldn't speak. At least I'm honest. Now, as far as I'm concerned this conversation can end. But 96 will not silence me, by telling me what to say or not to say.

You know, Some friends and me went a place called Mik's, a little bar and grill before the game. When we went in there were 3 guys eating there from ED, and I think two were teachers. I was hoping one of them was 96, so we could meet each other because I thought we were similar in the fact that we both love our teams. Well, none of the 3 was 96. Had a great time talking with those 3, but was a little disappointed, because we didn't get to meet. I know now that's all we got in common. I guess it's a good thing we didn't.

Reactions: 96panther
Look. I made a comment on how I love high school football and the community, over all that other bs. Even thought WRH lost Friday night, I was happy for Battle and your community. Friday night is what it's all about to me. Your comment was not respectful so don't even claim that bs. I don't care anyway, because if I don't like what you say, I sure don't have to read it. You asked WHY, you dumb a$$, so I told you.
how exactly was i disrespectful? you on the other hand resort to childish name calling. thats about what i would expect. FYI, i dont want to meet you!

You can always tell who the mental midget is when an argument breaks out. They're the first ones to start the name calling.

Guys, y'all call it the way y'all see it. I have no problem with that. But y'all will not influence my opinions bye what you want me to say, or not say. I'll repeat that for you.Y'ALL WILL NOT INFLUENCE MY OPINIONS BY WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY.

96. I know people that knows us both. They think you are a good guy. I'll take their word for it
thats fine. although if they didnt think i was a good guy, i would be fine with that too. i usually stick to myself. thats how i like it.

You asked me why, so I respectfully answered. The you tried to tell me what I shouldn't say. You disrespected me. Pay back bro. Quit crying. I'll say what ever I want. If you don't like it, don't read it.

You asked me why, so I respectfully answered. The you tried to tell me what I shouldn't say. You disrespected me. Pay back bro. Quit crying. I'll say what ever I want. If you don't like it, don't read it.
youre the one crying, and im not your bro! youre up here telling me you know people that know us both and they think im a good guy. then you go on to say you will take their word for it "after" you call me a dumb @$$! i dont care what anyone tells you about me. i really could care less what anyone outside of my tight circle thinks of me including you. and ive come to my own conclusion about you (without anyone's help), which started with your extreme arrogance before we whipped up on those bullpups @$$! youre nothing in my book.

You do have one ring . I heard you were the water boy on the ladies championship y'all got. That's one more than I got.

You do have one ring . I heard you were the water boy on the ladies championship y'all got. That's one more than I got.
i heard you were working the door at walmart until they fired you for being rude to the customers.

Look like Wallace has a hard time stopping the run and that's what the boro does best doesn't look good for weeks to come

T.A. McLendon is the best High School player I've seen, and it really ain't even close. Like Dogs79 said he was a beast.

Reactions: sway1532
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT