ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh Vs East Duplin

We not cocky .Is that being cocky, im pretty sure clinton dont think its cocky to say they have ships in sports or shelby or havelock or charlotte independence ,southern durham,james kenan, they all have ships.because they won consistently one time or another...
call it what you want.

Talk About cocky why is it east duplin fans or someone selling t shirts with a panther standing over a bulldog,thats cocky and they will be worn friday Night.

Last edited:
I call it truthfully and honestly. Its not cocky if youre good come on u know that u brag on your team no matter what level it is...

Its all about the alpha male . Only room for one in the dog pound. Kitty cats want make it in the dog pound. I was only directing my cockyness towards ya boy Brooklyn. 6》0 that's 6 ships

Hey Blackdog. You better leave work early tomorrow. You want me to talk to the boss.I don't want you to miss that beat down in the dog pound.

Hey Blackdog. You better leave work early tomorrow. You want me to talk to the boss.I don't want you to miss that beat down in the dog pound.
if you think there will be a beatdown either way, then you dont know football like you think you do.

Talk About cocky why is it east duplin fans or someone selling t shirts with a panther standing over a bulldog,thats cocky and they will be worn friday Night.
i have nothing to do with that. i would never do something like that. like the old saying goes, "win with class, lose with dignity". not saying you, but some fans dont know how to win with class. you have a few WRH fans like that on these boards.

Last edited:
Well i got that info from a very crediable source. About the t shirts ,now im gonna say this lets be clear,y would u do a thing like that,that could boost the other team emotionally ,the only thing that should be on the mind of the players is football not a tshirt or any other distraction.Am I right? Please Some Of ED Please Respond Wanna know Ya Input?

96 is a little frustrated. Man, You need this win bad. Sorry though, you going to have to wait.
not frustrated at all lol. people like you cant help but talk arrogantly all the time. its just who you are. it must increase your self-esteem. its ok. i understand.

Reactions: EDPanther99
TARBORO,CLINTON,NS-J,JK and WRH. That's a mighty BIG HUMP for ed.Good thing you want have to play most in playoffs. Especially TARBORO and WRH this year.

All this crap I'm talking doesn't mean a thing tomorrow night. Just part of the hype. One thing for sure, these are two of the best teams in the east and I'm so glad to be a fan. Whatever happens, and if WRH looses, I will still be here to catch the well deserved hell.

Hold on DC Tiger U might Be Cocky For Saying that Yall have ships!

Last edited:
07 and 13 being the most recent we have them. Not saying y’all don’t have more but from 13-15 we were right there with y’all. Eastern finals could have gone either way and we shit the bed in 15. You know damn well JK could have rolled whoever was in it from the West. We do have championship’s

Yep yall do im saying someone from Ed Says wallace fans are cocky for talking about how many ships we have in football!!
everybody already knew you had them before you said it. so what was your point? to pat yourself on the back?

East Duplin has always wanted what WRH and JK have. Championship’s.

JK has one championship outside the leather helmet days... I can take a little trash talk from Wallace fans... but JK... I mean damn. I don't think the clock ever stopped when I was in school when we played the tigers.

Hell, I'm still waiting for y'all to cross midfield from last years game. Lol

Reactions: 96panther
Nope 96 panther not trying to rub anything in or pat myself on the back im not playing i simply support my school and im proud of the athletes many achevements ,past and present players wallace had a good run,win or lose in playoffs im still a bulldog for life.. One thing i can say about wallace we have the respect of every school in this state one of the most winnest programs in the state,not withstanding some other schools in the state are just as good,but their win lost record and football history doesnt compare to wallace rose hill long history of winning not ships but winning seasons every year ,cause i know robbinsville has about 15 ships alone and a few others with 7 or more,wrh had 2 losings season in the schools existencehow many can say that about their school.

If ED had that Bullseye on their chest like WRH, ya'll be sticking out chest like we have to. Can't wait 31-10.

Ya'll wouldn't have any goals if it wasn't for the Bulldogs as KING of the Mountain. We know. Clinton has been King, JK has been King, North Duplin has been King. Maybe ya'll get there. Keep focused on the BULLDOGS.

JK has one championship outside the leather helmet days... I can take a little trash talk from Wallace fans... but JK... I mean damn. I don't think the clock ever stopped when I was in school when we played the tigers.

Hell, I'm still waiting for y'all to cross midfield from last years game. Lol
07 and 13 that’s two. But the leather helmet days did give me a good laugh

Ya'll wouldn't have any goals if it wasn't for the Bulldogs as KING of the Mountain. We know. Clinton has been King, JK has been King, North Duplin has been King. Maybe ya'll get there. Keep focused on the BULLDOGS.
dont flatter yourself. none of you other teams have anything to do with our goals. winning state would still be our goal even if WRH hadnt won all those pop warner 1A championships. a lot of your first rd. games were against teams with only 1-3 wins. give me a break!

All ya'll talking about championships that are watered down,pop warner,or whatever ya'll want to call them. If what ya'll say is true, then the only true champion is 4aa. So, what is everyone else playing for. Explain that to me. That's alright, WRH got 6 pop warner championships,ed got 0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT