ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2022 - State Playoffs Round 3 BHHS at MHS

flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
Posting earlier than normal... Excited for this rematch.

Round 3
Bunker Hill (11-1, 6-1) at Maiden (11-1, 7-0)

On the mats or hardwood
Lincolnton (6-6, 4-3)
West Lincoln (8-3, 5-2)
Bandys (4-6, 3-4)
Newton-Conover (3-7, 2-5)
East Burke (3-7, 1-6)
West Caldwell (0-10, 0-7)

**Records from MaxPreps**

Last edited:
I think Maiden has improved since last game vs bunker Hill and bunker Hill gave up 40 points to Community School of Davidson which surprised me. I'll take Maiden by 2 TDs

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m taking Maiden as well… those boys in the trenches are playing some great football! I’m absolutely loving that!

Gibbs playing his heart out on every single play too.

I tell ya… Mt. Pleasant was tough in the trenches and had size and all their runners were damn tough…that was a very physical football game last night… in the muck too!

Way to go! Boom Devils!!!

…..how about a shout out to Watauga….I’ll be pulling for them tonight over in Boone!
Let’s go!!! Pioneers!😉

The thing about @amaidendevil is...no one knows if he's stirring the pot or serious. He's the Maiden wildcard on here for sure.

Dog Morning GIF

Got some really exciting news last night first hand that could be a really good thing for next year's team 😉
Bet I know what it is. Culliver and the rest of the seniors got approved for an extra covid year. Only Coach Byrne knew about this loophole and no other schools applied. 😂

• Haha
Bet I know what it is. Culliver and the rest of the seniors got approved for an extra covid year. Only Coach Byrne knew about this loophole and no other schools applied. 😂
Lol if that was true we would have used it on Brennon James after spring football was his senior year 😂😂

Back in the day Coach Brown had a saying for this game... As we were stretching and practice he come around and start hollering at us do y'all know what week this is ????? And he would holler at us it's bear hunting week !!!!!! 🐻 🔫

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT