ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Crest

crest91

Jun 11, 2010
Alright, I've been waiting on someone to start this, and you momma lovin, sister kissin, cousin marriage losers have let me down...yet again. These untalented preppy midget boys from Belmont think they can walk into the ranch (or on any field for that matter) and just expect to win and why? "Oh well because we won a state championship!" Please! You choked the year before and it was basically handed to you because everyone knows SP played a bunch of witless morons from tuscola and Hibernate, I mean Hibernian, or hibriten or however you spell their name! Now things have changed! Crest has a new coach (who won't try to ride the coat tails of talent and actually coach unlike a previous coach that won't be named) and!!! SP just entered a conference with Shelby as their only competition. Ha!!!! Have fun playing second fiddle the next 4 years you ungrateful spoiled midget pricks! It's over. If Shelby doesn't make you their bit*h then, I'm sure Lincolnton, East Lincoln, or Redsiville will be more than happy to pick up the slack...basically you suck and are now considered irrelevant...congrats!!! Crest wins 27-24

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
Alright, I've been waiting on someone to start this, and you momma lovin, sister kissin, cousin marriage losers have let me down...yet again. These untalented preppy midget boys from Belmont think they can walk into the ranch (or on any field for that matter) and just expect to win and why? "Oh well because we won a state championship!" Please! You choked the year before and it was basically handed to you because everyone knows SP played a bunch of witless morons from tuscola and Hibernate, I mean Hibernian, or hibriten or however you spell their name! Now things have changed! Crest has a new coach (who won't try to ride the coat tails of talent and actually coach unlike a previous coach that won't be named) and!!! SP just entered a conference with Shelby as their only competition. Ha!!!! Have fun playing second fiddle the next 4 years you ungrateful spoiled midget pricks! It's over. If Shelby doesn't make you their bit*h then, I'm sure Lincolnton, East Lincoln, or Redsiville will be more than happy to pick up the slack...basically you suck and are now considered irrelevant...congrats!!! Crest wins 27-24

Look at this idiot...Look I don't "HATE" the power ponies...I'm just more realistic, Crest (in my opinion) did the right thing by getting rid of Clark...with that being said, Crest hired a 1A coach...from the east coast...whose never won...give me a break. Barnes had a outstanding first year, the man took Crest to state! (Should have never let him go!) with that being said, the power ponies are going to struggle this year...until the coaches and players learn to trust each other...Mr. 91, do you remember when Shelby changed from Norman to Ware? I have a feeling that is where the power ponies are heading...and as a side note, KM is about to make everyone their b*tch...

Look at this idiot...Look I don't "HATE" the power ponies...I'm just more realistic, Crest (in my opinion) did the right thing by getting rid of Clark...with that being said, Crest hired a 1A coach...from the east coast...whose never won...give me a break. Barnes had a outstanding first year, the man took Crest to state! (Should have never let him go!) with that being said, the power ponies are going to struggle this year...until the coaches and players learn to trust each other...Mr. 91, do you remember when Shelby changed from Norman to Ware? I have a feeling that is where the power ponies are heading...and as a side note, KM is about to make everyone their b*tch...

KM lol

Reactions: Freshman-poster
Everything you say is true, 91. We suck and have sucked for 38 years. I hope those athletic Gods from Boiling Springs don't hurt us too bad! I hope we can at least muster up a field goal. Maybe during the running clock?
I'm really scared for our boys! Please take it easy on us you world beaters.

Everything you say is true, 91. We suck and have sucked for 38 years. I hope those athletic Gods from Boiling Springs don't hurt us too bad! I hope we can at least muster up a field goal. Maybe during the running clock?
I'm really scared for our boys! Please take it easy on us you world beaters.

I'm glad you finally see the light midget man. With that being said, I don't know if Ashbrook and Huss is on SP schedule, but if they are? You might as well jump on Catholics bandwagon because the raiders season is over, have fun beating up the Trojan condemns and calvaqueers from east Rutherfordton, after your done, the pill poppers from RS central can ease your pain after the beat down from Shelby.

KM??? Please! I don't care what everyone says, time and time again your coachs and players have failed...KM could have the best in the state of NC...and the coaching staff/injuries would still find a way to lose...get lost troll!

Reactions: Freshman-poster
Please KM has been the hot pick for the past 5 years ..when the get defensive minded they might be able to play around Thanksgiving!

Reactions: coondog8585
I hate it for the new coach of Crest, but he learns, like all the rest, that SP owns him! 31-0, SP.

Reactions: CREST1983
Coach Eddins, played for Anson, played for the ECU Pirates, coached in two state championships and a Eastern regional finals...I like our chances...

Reactions: Crestuff
Coach Eddins, played for Anson, played for the ECU Pirates, coached in two state championships and a Eastern regional finals...I like our chances...

Yeah in 1A!!! Welcome to real football in Cleveland County! With bigger lights, more players and fans, more pressure...and especially at Crest, where if you don't produce results immediately and keep said results consistent...you will be gone in two years! Good luck!

SP 35 - Power ponies 13

If it makes you feel any better, I think crest will at least beat weddington and TCR...then Huss? L Ashbrook? L...second round playoff exit at best, and we'll see you next year.

Coach Eddings went to a school with no football history and gave it one.. those are the coaches schools go after!!

No question that Coach Eddins is going to do big things. His offense is perfect for Crest. And if he is working with the O-line, he is right where teams become great. Like I said, I'm sorry that he has to experience Raider ownership in his first game at a new school. Well, I'm really not that sorry.

Coach Eddings went to a school with no football history and gave it one.. those are the coaches schools go after!!

Havelock, West Rowan, Northern Guilford, Butler, Mallard Creek...those teams all have one thing in common...no HISTORY. They had a burst of talent for a couple years...maybe 4 years...and now? How can Independence run 7 or 8 years in a row? Then suddenly, knots just decides to leave...then they suddenly suck? Please! Northern Guilford would be lucky to beat Chase, Havelocks coach runs to Freedom...that is a huge head scratcher for me personally...why not a charlotte school? Crests talent is dwindling, it happens! But don't expect Eddins to turn piss into wine...

Havelock, West Rowan, Northern Guilford, Butler, Mallard Creek...those teams all have one thing in common...no HISTORY. They had a burst of talent for a couple years...maybe 4 years...and now? How can Independence run 7 or 8 years in a row? Then suddenly, knots just decides to leave...then they suddenly suck? Please! Northern Guilford would be lucky to beat Chase, Havelocks coach runs to Freedom...that is a huge head scratcher for me personally...why not a charlotte school? Crests talent is dwindling, it happens! But don't expect Eddins to turn piss into wine...

I kind of agree with this if the legendary well is dry. I don't think Crest will ever have the cupboard bare, but if it is, there is always that liberal transfer policy. Coach may struggle for a year or two, but I doubt it.

You all really want to talk Crest vs SP...well here's my skinny on the subject boys.

SP has virtually, literally NO talent. Sorry, every once in a blue moon a Muse comes through, and helps block a kick for Clemson in the championship game, and that's what SP hangs a hat on.

Mean while the power ponies has three Florida gators, one wins a national championship and plays in a super bowl, the other plays for the bears, and there is a running back at App state that is really turning heads...

So why does SP always have the ponies number? IMO...DISCIPLINE! those boys have been running the same offense for years and are probably the best in the state at it...same coaches every year, plus the coaches even played at SP. if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Crest has too many wanna be super stars, it's not a team. Add the fact that they had 4 head coaches in less than 8 years...you can't do that! Consistency and discipline gentlemen.

SP is going to win again this year, I don't care what or who is on Crests defense, this isn't 2014 anymore. You have to FOCUS and stick to your assignment...for some odd reason, that's just waaaaay to complicated for crest players.

SP should be favored but let me tell you one thing ladies and gentlemen.....we have a football coach at Crest and he's the real deal.

You all really want to talk Crest vs SP...well here's my skinny on the subject boys.

SP has virtually, literally NO talent. Sorry, every once in a blue moon a Muse comes through, and helps block a kick for Clemson in the championship game, and that's what SP hangs a hat on.

Mean while the power ponies has three Florida gators, one wins a national championship and plays in a super bowl, the other plays for the bears, and there is a running back at App state that is really turning heads...

So why does SP always have the ponies number? IMO...DISCIPLINE! those boys have been running the same offense for years and are probably the best in the state at it...same coaches every year, plus the coaches even played at SP. if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Crest has too many wanna be super stars, it's not a team. Add the fact that they had 4 head coaches in less than 8 years...you can't do that! Consistency and discipline gentlemen.

SP is going to win again this year, I don't care what or who is on Crests defense, this isn't 2014 anymore. You have to FOCUS and stick to your assignment...for some odd reason, that's just waaaaay to complicated for crest players.

Love it, over rated dirty basketball player. Yes, the crampers are going down! HARD!!!

Hard to argue with that.

What SP does on the field is like a well oiled machine, they are very disciplined. However running that same offense at Crest will never turn out successful for the chargers. Crest has to work with what they are given and they are built to run the spread, shotgun, I form....

As for the coaches, I was happy too see Kirby and Clark leave. Barnes was great. I hope Eddins is too! But it is what it is! Do the best you can with what you have, where you are.

Clark was the real deal too. He was the mastermind behind that Barnes led team. That is what we all read when he was given the position. He will be a great coach for Crest!! He wins a state title with Barnes team, power bombs a student, loses majority of the talent, loses games and he was gone. My point is the new guy may do well but every time Crest get's a new coach he is the best out there. Eddins better win or he is gone.

Don't get me wrong fellas, the "midgets" as you call them are out dated as best. Unless the playoffs play in their favor i.e. Playing teams that run the triple option like pisgah, tuscola or hibriten, plus rocky mount. SP wins every time.

But I promise, unless you catch Shelby really young, SP will never win against the lions again, because they have perfected that offense, and they have the athletes to do it!...

you know it and I know it!

Add the fact that Ashbrook has two of your best coaches, Hunter Huss finally realized they can play football instead of just basketball and let's not forget SC stealing talent yearly....SP is officially screwed...

We have a chance to beat them this year and the next 3 years.

I agree with this, you definitely have a chance, but Shelbys strength starting out the gate will be their defense. Hands down the best in Cleveland County. I understand that SP returns about the same number of players as Shelby, but I just fee like Shelbys defense will be better than SP this year, and next year, Shelbys offense will be waaay better than SP

Clark was the real deal too. He was the mastermind behind that Barnes led team. That is what we all read when he was given the position. He will be a great coach for Crest!! He wins a state title with Barnes team, power bombs a student, loses majority of the talent, loses games and he was gone. My point is the new guy may do well but every time Crest get's a new coach he is the best out there. Eddins better win or he is gone.

People didn't say that about Barnes when he was hired and Clark's previous experience as HC was going 2-9. He inherited a great situation and did enough not to get in the way. Along with the annual victory over Burns.

i got no dog in this fight.but to be realistic you have to be a fool to count crest out. i know tradition only goes so far but werent they like 9-3 last year? and thats a bad year for crest. i wouldnt be counting those guys out just yet. just my opinion

SP whips Crest most years when SP is down and Crest is up. This year's version of the Raiders is going to be special. Crest working on their 4th coach in the past handful of years. Only thing going for Crest is home field and I expect it to be half full. Not sure how many of the young kids will get to play varsity this year but some special young athletes in the wings at SP.

Reactions: seadog28
SP should be favored but let me tell you one thing ladies and gentlemen.....we have a football coach at Crest and he's the real deal.
Coach Eddins is the real deal. He has had success every where he has been and will be successful at Crest with all that talent. But so was Barnes the real deal but his record against SP was as blemished as the Federal Government. Kirby was the real deal until SP exposed him.

Reactions: seadog28
Yea he coached in 2 finals, a nice way to say runner up twice. He's made it there but won nothing. Crest latest success was putting a RB/FB at QB. Running wildcat in a popwarner style fashion. When y'all had a great QB in Willie Green who never truly displayed his talents. Thats why he had to go to prep school for a year. Not due grades he had a 4.0 but your popwarner system didnt give the kid a chance. To display his talents, lucky Southern Miss saw the athlete in him. On the other hand it hurt Haribison once he got to UVA. They wanted to make him a FB. Lol wildcat, wing-t these HS coaches systems can kill a kids recruiting. Especially from the offense side of the ball

Last edited:
Yea he coached in 2 finals, a nice way to say runner up twice. He's made it there but won nothing. Crest latest success was putting a RB/FB at QB. Running wildcat in a popwarner style fashion. When y'all a great QB in Willie Green who never truly displayed his talents. Thats why he had to go to prep school for a year. Not due grades he had a 4.0 but your popwarner system didnt give the kid a chance. To display his talents, lucky Southern Miss saw the athlete in him. On the other hand it hurt Haribison once he got to UVA. They wanted to make him a FB. Lol wildcat, wing-t these HS coaches systems can kill a kids recruiting. Especially from the offense sude of the ball

I don't even know where to start with this ignorance...

Yea he coached in 2 finals, a nice way to say runner up twice. He's made it there but won nothing. Crest latest success was putting a RB/FB at QB. Running wildcat in a popwarner style fashion. When y'all had a great QB in Willie Green who never truly displayed his talents. Thats why he had to go to prep school for a year. Not due grades he had a 4.0 but your popwarner system didnt give the kid a chance. To display his talents, lucky Southern Miss saw the athlete in him. On the other hand it hurt Haribison once he got to UVA. They wanted to make him a FB. Lol wildcat, wing-t these HS coaches systems can kill a kids recruiting. Especially from the offense side of the ball

It isnt a high school coaches job "SHOWCASE" talent of players! It is his job to WIN that is what he is hired to do! When coaches start showcasing players they loose focus of the goal, and eveyone suffers! The cream will rise to the top and you will be seen if you are the real deal!

It isnt a high school coaches job "SHOWCASE" talent of players! It is his job to WIN that is what he is hired to do! When coaches start showcasing players they loose focus of the goal, and eveyone suffers! The cream will rise to the top and you will be seen if you are the real deal!
That has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard. Its a coaches job to win games and showcase kids talents. So basically saying use a kid up for school purposes only? It's all about the program success not the kid? Who is the reason for the banners and rings. Thats the problem with programs with next level talent never get discovered due to ignorance like that. So use the kid up and give some steel toe boots after graduation. Get a job at Wal-Mart distribution center. Haribison should had moved to Charlotte to play with his cousins at the CREEK. Would had put that kid in a better position. Instead of staying giving Crest fans bragging rights. At the local Applebees after the game vs Shelby.

There is a way to do both. When you have a college level talented kid , play him where he best helps the team. But showcase hIm at other positions he might play at the next level against easy wins. Get him film, when you can, at a position he projects to. In Willie Green's case, throw it like an mfer against the scrubs to showcase his talent and get it on film!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT