ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Crest

Alright, I've been waiting on someone to start this, and you momma lovin, sister kissin, cousin marriage losers have let me down...yet again. These untalented preppy midget boys from Belmont think they can walk into the ranch (or on any field for that matter) and just expect to win and why? "Oh well because we won a state championship!" Please! You choked the year before and it was basically handed to you because everyone knows SP played a bunch of witless morons from tuscola and Hibernate, I mean Hibernian, or hibriten or however you spell their name! Now things have changed! Crest has a new coach (who won't try to ride the coat tails of talent and actually coach unlike a previous coach that won't be named) and!!! SP just entered a conference with Shelby as their only competition. Ha!!!! Have fun playing second fiddle the next 4 years you ungrateful spoiled midget pricks! It's over. If Shelby doesn't make you their bit*h then, I'm sure Lincolnton, East Lincthread?r Redsiville will be more than happy to pick up the slack...basically you suck and are now considered irrelevant...congrats!!! Crest wins 27-24
With south point being irrelevant why start this thread? Only a 3 point victory by the mighty chargers. A 3 point victory doesn't bode well for the chosen one's ,
against an irrelevant 2a bunch of midgets.

Well hell, since us crest fans recruited Green in the first place you'd think his father who played in the NFL would be HIGHLY PISSED OFF that his son wasn't showcased properly...I would go as far as saying that he would have sent Green somewhere else instead of Crest!

So why did he stay at Crest? I mean you said it yourself smartazz. Harbison should have played for the CREEK MOFO!!! Wooo!!! So why not GO THEN!
Why did he stay? Coach Lloyd did not want him before he came to Crest. Too much truth to handle in one week?

With south point being irrelevant why start this thread? Only a 3 point victory by the mighty chargers. A 3 point victory doesn't bode well for the chosen one's ,
against an irrelevant 2a bunch of midgets.

Here we go again with this 2A bullshi*t.

Sounds like another bunch of special ed "just for men's" club that's right down the road from the Ranch. Calls themselves the pussy cats or something?

Anyway. The three point victory is me being nice, if you talk to our new coach, I'm sure he plans on whippin dat midget a$$ worse than your momma whipped yours once she realized you stole all her "on the corner money" to buy skittles, cause that's all she was worth.

Why did he stay? Coach Lloyd did not want him before he came to Crest. Too much truth to handle in one week?

The truth is he said piss on Burns because they are as relevant as tits on a nun, or a one legged man in a$$ kicking contest

How's that for truth unabomber?

Though the luster of this game has faded due to the lopsided dominance of the Mighty Red Raiders, this little in season scrimmage gives us needed 2nd and 3rd team reps against a quasi -varsity scout team.

Hold on flyboy. your 1 and 3 in the last 4 meetings. Seems the luster has left belmont. With HH and Ashbrook on the upswing. How's third best team in Gaston Co. feeling right now.

I'll never know, backer! But for fun, let's assume you're right. How does it feel to be 4th in Gaston County!

My bad, I forgot about the purple rain! 5th in Gaston County?????

Understand that Hibriten had their ways with the Chargers during their scrimmage. We can touch base after the Raiders scrimmage Hibriten tonight.

Heard we did well at the beginning and during game scenario neither team scored.

Thanks bro, I'm going with this. Hibriten dominated the scrimmage and the Crest Crampers blamed an off recruiting year for their embarrassing performance!

Reactions: beamer24
Just took down the preseason ranked 10th team in 4A in West Forsyth...23-14... bring it on midgets.

Please, lol! Forsyth County teams are the whipping boys of high school football. It's gonna get ugly fast, 91!!!

When is the last time a Forsyth County team won a state championship. WF can't handle Hibriten obviously.

To answer your question Raidersway, never! .Just like a 12 year old girl in Cleveland County not having to outrun her cousin to avoid romance!

Yea I know that's what I was talking about looked pretty serious but I think he ended getting up and heading to ambulance ended up being teid or something like that it was freaking pouring rain. Just hope the fella is ok tho

I have not watched SP this year but I know they return quite a few on offense that won it all. I think SP has the edge in this one due to experience. Crest has put in a new offense and I think it may take a few weeks to really gel. If this game was played late in the year who knows what would happen but in game 1 I am going with SP. It's hard to beat SP but with Crest having a lot of NEW I would say it get's a lot harder this year.

I have not watched SP this year but I know they return quite a few on offense that won it all. I think SP has the edge in this one due to experience. Crest has put in a new offense and I think it may take a few weeks to really gel. If this game was played late in the year who knows what would happen but in game 1 I am going with SP. It's hard to beat SP but with Crest having a lot of NEW I would say it get's a lot harder this year.

Yep, a perfect schedule. Crest early and the "paper lions " late!

SOUTH POINT'S. STATE. CHAMPIONSHIP. IS. AS. RELEVANT. AS. CREST. WINNING. A. SCRIMMAGE.
No. Crest winning a scrimmage is more relevant.I don't live in the past. I don't know about your calendar but mine says 2017. Again, congrats.

Did South Point really cancel their scrimmage last night? Fear of injuries? Need more time to prepare for Crest? 'splain

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT