ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Crest

From what I have seen THE MIGHTY CREST DEFENSE has not LOOKED good against ANY OFFENSE given up 29 point per GAME.
I would bet the majority of the time over the last 20 years in football the trend would be the team's that average more point also average giving up more points.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Crest defense just needs to be good not great just 2 stops a half😂 at this time they are terrible against the run the middle of the defense is getting knocked 5 yards back and the LBs have to make the right read..it’s looking like Big Monty and Eli need some snaps on defense because they aren’t on the field on offense long anyway 😂😂

Crest defense just needs to be good not great just 2 stops a half😂 at this time they are terrible against the run the middle of the defense is getting knocked 5 yards back and the LBs have to make the right read..it’s looking like Big Monty and Eli need some snaps on defense because they aren’t on the field on offense long anyway 😂😂
I firmly believe that’s the plan later on.

Still would be nice if they could get Dez back.
No joke. I heard earlier in the year he could possibly come back in October.

I don’t know if that is or was the truth. But, the way he gets around on the sidelines it doesn’t look like it will happen.

Reactions: Crestuff
Crest defense just needs to be good not great just 2 stops a half😂 at this time they are terrible against the run the middle of the defense is getting knocked 5 yards back and the LBs have to make the right read..it’s looking like Big Monty and Eli need some snaps on defense because they aren’t on the field on offense long anyway

Shelby Lion is my biological father.
GIF by The Maury Show

Last edited:
So
They don’t have a clue what you are actually talking about but I do 😂😂😂
My god that was the funniest thing ever and the the poor guy in front of us that paid for it 😂😂
I had that son of yours laughing. He’s a good young man. I like him.

Actually we’re we’re going at it pretty good when I accidentally wet Uncle Festers neck. Fester was thinking about it but he couldn’t make himself do it. 😂😂

So

I had that son of yours laughing. He’s a good young man. I like him.

Actually we’re we’re going at it pretty good when I accidentally wet Uncle Festers neck. Fester was thinking about it but he couldn’t make himself do it. 😂😂
😂😂😂 I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: crestrulz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT