ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Crest

Hey champ the truth hurts don’t it. Oh and I haven’t gone anywhere, I just got tired of reading the dribble. I missed the Huss game last week. The wife and I went camping in Pigeon Forge. Other than that I’ll be at all the SP games..

Crest was 4A most if not all the years y’all mentioned. That’s why SP didn’t play them. Then a couple years SP dropped to 2A . But none of that takes away from the fact 24 - 15.
Some SP posters mentioned that the culture has changed at SP, how so. I’m not disagreeing, I just don’t know what your talking about. You guys are probably closer to the program than I am.

Last edited:
Hey pot, meet kettle. Some of you Crest posters were nowhere to be found for a couple years not too long ago. Rulz being the big one that was M.I.A.
Pkease. I’ve never been off of here for 2 years.

Get back down to the 1A board and talk trash to the teams you play. Just like Shelby you ain’t beat a team with a pulse all year.

Next year is SUCK THIRTY too.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Hey champ the truth hurts don’t it. Oh and I haven’t gone anywhere, I just got tired of reading the dribble. I missed the Huss game last week. The wife and I went camping in Pigeon Forge. Other than that I’ll be at all the SP games..

Crest was 4A most if not all the years y’all mentioned. That’s why SP didn’t play them. Then a couple years SP dropped to 2A . But none of that takes away from the fact 24 - 15.
Some SP posters mentioned that the culture has changed at SP, how so. I’m not disagreeing, I just don’t know what your talking about. You guys are probably closer to the program than I am.
It’s drivel moron.

You dribble a basketball.

By the way. Happy birthday. Hope you have a good day. Have a safe trip down.

Last edited:
Thanks you my friend. And I apologize for dribbling in my drivel. You may not know it but I didn’t major in phraseology. You know what would make my birthday really special? You coming by to say hello tonight and a South Point win. I just hope our boys don’t get embarrassed tonight.

Pkease. I’ve never been off of here for 2 years.

Get back down to the 1A board and talk trash to the teams you play. Just like Shelby you ain’t beat a team with a pulse all year.

Next year is SUCK THIRTY too.
You're lying through your tooth. You were nowhere to be found several years back.

• Haha
Reactions: SHSLionfan
Unfortunately I won't be at the game tonight, there are some things more important than football and tonight I'm being called to be somewhere else. Having said that we'll have to have 4 10 minute drives to keep the game close, with crest throwing 3 picks when they're on offense. I said in an earlier post I felt like there was a culture change happening at Sp and maybe culture change wasn't the correct saying, I guess I'm seeing things happen that in past years would not have happened. I'm old school. Hopefully both sides stay injury free tonight and we come out fired up!

I figured y’all won the 70s and early 80s. Crest was still young and y’all have been around since the lost colony. Real question… SP had like 20 fans at the JV game last night. Home game for y’all too. Do y’all not support JV sports?

Again Ouduck I’m not sure what you are referencing. I think overall things are changing, some of the change comes from society. Coaches can’t push kids like they did in the past. It’s not acceptable.
I guess todays kids are accustomed to having their way. Don’t think it’s just Belmont though.

I figured y’all won the 70s and early 80s. Crest was still young and y’all have been around since the lost colony. Real question… SP had like 20 fans at the JV game last night. Home game for y’all too. Do y’all not support JV sports?
I was surprised by the home crowd last night.

If SP doesn't fumble, they will move the ball on Crest's defense, no doubt. But it seems like that is a big if this year for SP. If SP can't sustain long drives and then Crest's offense scores quickly like they often do, the Crest defense will be exhausted and could make it even more difficult. It sounds weird, but I think Crest should run the ball much more and try not to be that quick strike offense in order to give the defense a rest.
I agree with you on Crest should run the ball more this game. We will see.

South Point had a chance to really put the proverbial nail in the coffin in first half, but they let the Chargers back in it, now that that Crest offense got rolling and IF they get at least two stops 2nd half they beat SP.....

If you like touchdowns and no defense this is the game to listen to.... This is fun

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
That’s right. SP had em where they wanted em and couldn’t put em away. It’s gonna be a long 2nd half. SP gave em all they could handle in the first half but it’s gonna take some lucky breaks to win it.

Crest retakes the lead 42-35

Theyve gotten their 1st stop and subsequent score

Another one of those and its over....

Crest running majority second half milking that clock.... GENIUS move

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT