ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Crest

This is the week midgets!

You are clearly the the favorites (especially after winning the easiest 3A state championship that has ever happened in the state NC...seriously, be proud of the fact that your state championship is at best 3rd place in 2A)

Crest is going to give you a good test. If Hunter Huss is on your schedule...well that's one embarrassment coming...Shelby will be the other.

First up however is the Chargers! Pressure is on! See, if Crest loses, no big deal. But if the "defending champs" fall it's over, trust me. Then again, SP is notorious for choking when the playoffs rolls around anyway unless of course they run into tuscola or pisgah.

See you all at the ranch.

Reactions: Crestuff
Congrats on your Watered down Chip last season. Shelby owned you and Hunter Huss was the best in the County!!lolololol
A season when ships are weak yet the Chargers are a punching bag for the meek. Best you don't go there.

When is the last time a Forsyth County team won a state championship. WF can't handle Hibriten obviously.
Can't remember the last time our teams in county won a state title. I believe it was Carver in 07 or 08. You all have every right to dig on our less than stellar championship run. We get it here in Forsyth Co. However I wouldn't go so far as to call us whipping boys. Many of our losses are to schools in Charlotte somehow you all in Cleveland Co. can't figure out how to schedule. I have friend who coaches at Creek. I know the real story. Crest schedule the wrong directional school for that scrimmage. We can send East Forsyth that way and the last thing that'll be said is soft. Looks like we'll probably get to Cleveland Co. before any school in that county gets to Mecklenburg Co. Yes we lost to Creek in the last minute in Regional Final 2 years ago. Yes we lost by 8 to Butler Regional Semis 5 years ago however we've played teams you all are a rocks throw from and you hold on to the big fish in little pond syndrome. Our football can't be that bad though I think Parkland served Crest for a title some time ago. It's not all Cleveland Co. folks. Wasn't but 2 made a comment that was inaccurate. Leave West alone and schedule the team that's owned West pretty much the last 7 years 5-2 if I'm correct. We play football here in Forsyth Co. Schedule East you won't be disappointed if it's physicality you want.

Last edited:
This is the week midgets!

You are clearly the the favorites (especially after winning the easiest 3A state championship that has ever happened in the state NC...seriously, be proud of the fact that your state championship is at best 3rd place in 2A)

Crest is going to give you a good test. If Hunter Huss is on your schedule...well that's one embarrassment coming...Shelby will be the other.

First up however is the Chargers! Pressure is on! See, if Crest loses, no big deal. But if the "defending champs" fall it's over, trust me. Then again, SP is notorious for choking when the playoffs rolls around anyway unless of course they run into tuscola or pisgah.

See you all at the ranch.

Crest, Tuscola or Pisgah what is the difference. And Huss's only accomplishment in 40 years was upsetting the State Champions last year. Why discuss Crest, Tuscola, Pisgah or Huss who are all irrelevant when it comes to the upper echelon.

Can't remember the last time our teams in county won a state title. I believe it was Carver in 07 or 08. You all have every right to dig on our less than stellar championship run. We get it here in Forsyth Co. However I wouldn't go so far as to call us whipping boys. Many of our losses are to schools in Charlotte somehow you all in Cleveland Co. can't figure out how to schedule. I have friend who coaches at Creek. I know the real story. Crest schedule the wrong directional school for that scrimmage. We can send East Forsyth that way and the last thing that'll be said is soft. Looks like we'll probably get to Cleveland Co. before any school in that county gets to Mecklenburg Co. Yes we lost to Creek in the last minute in Regional Final 2 years ago. Yes we lost by 8 to Butler Regional Semis 5 years ago however we've played teams you all are a rocks throw from and you hold on to the big fish in little pond syndrome. Our football can't be that bad though I think Parkland served Crest for a title some time ago. It's not all Cleveland Co. folks. Wasn't but 2 made a comment that was inaccurate. Leave West alone and schedule the team that's owned West pretty much the last 7 years 5-2 if I'm correct. We play football here in Forsyth Co. Schedule East you won't be disappointed if it's physicality you want.
Lmbo off West Forsyth has like 1000 more students than Crest and you mad at me bro lol

Reactions: coondog8585
This is the week midgets! You are clearly the the favorites (especially after winning the easiest 3A state championship that has ever happened in the state NC...seriously, be proud of the fact that your state championship is at best 3rd place in 2A) Crest is going to give you a good test. If Hunter Huss is on your schedule...well that's one embarrassment coming...Shelby will be the other. First up however is the Chargers! Pressure is on! See, if Crest loses, no big deal. But if the "defending champs" fall it's over, trust me. Then again, SP is notorious for choking when the playoffs rolls around anyway unless of course they run into tuscola or pisgah. See you all at the ranch.
As I interpret your post, Crest is inferior to South Point, Hunter Huss, and Shelby. That is a given. In addition, you equate Crest to Tuscola or Pisgah who would have destroyed the Chargers last year. Suggest you lower your sights to equaling Highland Tech, Draughn, and Patton.

As I interpret your post, Crest is inferior to South Point, Hunter Huss, and Shelby. That is a given. In addition, you equate Crest to Tuscola or Pisgah who would have destroyed the Chargers last year. Suggest you lower your sights to equaling Highland Tech, Draughn, and Patton.

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to read this whole post...too busy counting rings.

Nobody cares about west Forsyth or Forsyth county...crest has competed with those powerful charlotte schools and won, including Independence and charlotte catholic...we also own the series against parkland...6 state championships 10 championship appearances...now crawl away little bug...crawl away.

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to read this whole post...too busy counting rings.

91, Totally understand the difficulty you guys have in counting as Charger consider that a high level math. If you run out of fingers, you can count your teeth. That will get you from 10-12.

91, Totally understand the difficulty you guys have in counting as Charger consider that a high level math. If you run out of fingers, you can count your teeth. That will get you from 10-12.

10-12? That there is what I call irony buddy. I'm pretty sure that's how many times your sister moaned like a goat after I picked her up off the corner last weekend in front of mac Donald's where the springs boil at that there universal scool house called gardening webs...Gotta deal on that one I tell ya! She gave me the dollar menu price! Hoo whee! Wasn't worth it.

91, You leave so many opportunities that I do not know which to take advantage of. Personally, I have no idea how a goat moans. Saturday nights must be different in Biling Springs.

You mean tell me boy that after them years living at home you never heard jumanji rocking next door in little sis's room? Well damn son. I know you had to have noticed that mattress strapped to your mommas back at least. Hell everyone knows mighty midget Melissa in front of the mighty dollar in boiling spring. Only midget with the steroid injected right arm for that extra grip. Heard she makes killin.

Last edited:
Holy hell.. 91 , Rulz just called me and he said he wants all of his one liners back. If you are going to rob his style at least try to hide it better. Mattress strapped to your moms back? Really? How many times has he said that over the years? Dude please stop... I know 94/96 is begging you to continue but damn it boy. I said boy because a man would not jump on another posters thread nuts like you have. Tits on a nun? Really, never saw anyone post that on here before. You got the rump riding rectum ranger over here trying his best to be funny. Here is one for you. South Point is going to whip the piss out of you. Go ahead, make your Burns joke. It's coming, we all know it. Burns sucks, wishes they were Crest. Willie left after his parents were on the coaching selection board. We know, come on. Damn you suck at this...

It seems that I have been cloned without my permission. I’m sort of good with it, but at the same time, there is something strangely odd about it. I feel like, I should almost be getting paid royalties for my material and assuming my persona without permission, but I will not take it to court, because if you’re going to be me, then all I can really ask is that you do a great job, and the job is so good that I am not even sure I should thank him or myself.

Anyway, I’d just like to welcome all you inbred, butt-licking – clowns to the Ranch. I welcome the South Point fans as well. Remember to stay on the visitor’s side, don’t venture over to the home side, you’ll get your chin checked, we’re not used to having faces that close to our junk, while trying to carry on a conversation.

Holy hell.. 91 , Rulz just called me and he said he wants all of his Chest hairs back. If you are going to rob his style at least try to hide it better. Mattress strapped to your moms back? Really? How many times has he said "dude's please don't ever stop" over the years?... I know 94/96 is begging you. I said boy because I don't like man nuts like you do. Tits on a nun? Really, never saw anyone post that on here before. I want to ride your rump riding rectum ranger over here cause it'll be funny. Here is one for you. South Point is going to whip the piss out of you and make you squeal like a piggy oink oink! Go ahead, make your Burn marks on m! It's all coming! we all know it. Burns sucks, wishes they were on top. Please come on me. Damn you can suck this

Well lollipop licker. Unfortunately for you, I am not gay. But I appreciate your honesty good sir.

I have no idea how this one turns out other than, with our lopsided dominance, the house money should be on the Raiders. First games are great, but suck in indicating how good a team really is. Really interested in how the Crampers look with new management. My only advise for Raider fans is, if you drop your wallet at the ranch, kick it to Kings Mountain before you try to pick it up.

Reactions: Freshman-poster
If by lopsided you mean "crest has more state championships than the red queers could ever dream of" then yes. I agree.

Precision offense...check!
Ferocious defense...check!
Outstanding coaching...check!
Years of tradition...check!
Tremendous fanbase...check!
Series dominance...check!
Mad dog mean...check!
Indomitable will...check!

Preflight checklist complete! Red Raiders, you are cleared for takeoff!

Precision offense...check!
Toothless hillbillies...check!
Liquored up Fans...check!
Cheeto eating troglodytes...check!
Horrible fanbases calling for coaches heads at first sign of trouble...check!
Half witted mouth breathing morons...check!
QB's that couldn't hit a bull in the hind end with a handful of peas...check!
And finally: an unwashed mass of knuckledraggers...check!

Preflight checklist complete We hope you both somehow lose :) !

FIXED IT FOR YOU :)

I have no idea how this one turns out other than, with our lopsided dominance, the house money should be on the Raiders. First games are great, but suck in indicating how good a team really is. Really interested in how the Crampers look with new management. My only advise for Raider fans is, if you drop your wallet at the ranch, kick it to Kings Mountain before you try to pick it up.

So....From the time i graduated 38 years ago. The series is 13-12 .....Sorry if i don't remember the lopsided dominance....Don't come into SID BRYSON thinking rainbows and unicorns. Strap em up tight. WE'RE STILL THE CREST CHARGERS.

So....From the time i graduated 38 years ago. The series is 13-12 .....Sorry if i don't remember the lopsided dominance....Don't come into SID BRYSON thinking rainbows and unicorns. Strap em up tight. WE'RE STILL THE CREST CHARGERS.

Wow, I dispute your facts, but the news that you actually graduated has me reeling. Can I get back to you after I get my balance back?

Number of Games: 37

Series Record: South Point leads 24-13

Current Streak: South Point 1-win

Longest Streak: South Point 9-wins

2016: South Point 27-12

2015: Crest 31-13

2014: Crest 35-13

2014: Crest 13-7 (Playoffs)

2013: South Point 35-16

2012: South Point 42-24

2012: South Point 46-33 (Playoffs)

2011: South Point 42-21

2010: South Point 29-27

2009: South Point 42-21

2008: South Point 35-28

2007: South Point 21-14

2006: Crest 54-20

2005: South Point by forfeit (Crest won game 21-20)

2004: Crest 35-21

2003: South Point 35-7

2002: Crest 28-7

2001: Crest 42-14

1984: South Point 33-0

1983: Crest 21-6

1982: Crest 41-14

1981: Crest 17-14

1980: Crest 14-0

1979: South Point 18-0

1978: Crest 12-0

1977: South Point 35-0

1976: South Point 23-7

1975: Crest 13-8

1974: South Point 48-7

1973: South Point 33-13

1973: South Point 20-7 (Playoffs)

1972: South Point 15-13

1971: South Point 29-22

1970: South Point 13-8

1969: South Point 34-2

1968: Belmont 19-0

1967: Belmont 41-0

Now spend the next hour figuring out what year i graduated... and for the drunk dizziness.... put one foot on the floor

Unless one of you pathetic booger eaters can produce something over 2", we need to just wrap this short pecker contest up right here and now and call it a draw.

Backer, I have my balance back now after considering how easy it must be to graduate from Crest.

Thanks for the info! Looks pretty lopsided to me. The math doesn't jive with the lines on your face, sorry bro!

I was surprised you were so easily unbalanced. Suddenly ...I heard the words. Proceed to runway L6 and your ok for takeoff...It scared the hell out of me.

Reactions: seadog28
Lmbo off West Forsyth has like 1000 more students than Crest and you mad at me bro lol
Not mad just want you to be factual and for the most part you were. Our county has stunk as of late where championships apply but as I stated you're inviting the wrong school. East is more than game.

Nobody cares about west Forsyth or Forsyth county...crest has competed with those powerful charlotte schools and won, including Independence and charlotte catholic...we also own the series against parkland...6 state championships 10 championship appearances...now crawl away little bug...crawl away.
Butler and Creek continue to call you out but I get it. It's better to be thought of as a big fish in a little pond than to go prove your worth. We actually have no issue with Shelby but I thought the Meck Co. crew exaggerating about how pathetic you all are until now. Shelby steps up to play you all yearly rivalry or not but you can't be bothered to take a trip to see where you measure up with Butler or Creek. Again like I said invite East and I promise you physicality will be the last thing you talk about. Lol.

Butler and Creek continue to call you out but I get it. It's better to be thought of as a big fish in a little pond than to go prove your worth. We actually have no issue with Shelby but I thought the Meck Co. crew exaggerating about how pathetic you all are until now. Shelby steps up to play you all yearly rivalry or not but you can't be bothered to take a trip to see where you measure up with Butler or Creek. Again like I said invite East and I promise you physicality will be the last thing you talk about. Lol.

NOBODY CARES! I am just a fan...that's it! I have no power on scheduling games. IF I DID? by all means I'd show you how irrelevant Forsyth county is and why no one cares. Until then, go troll somewhere else and go show your grandma/girlfriend all that physicality you keep talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT