ADVERTISEMENT

Round 3: Riverside-Martin (11-1) @ Tarboro (10-1)

TarVikes

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2017
What’s y’all’s thoughts on this week?

I don’t think Tarboro is in danger of losing this one but I hope they come out and take care of business and play with the same energy they did the first time these teams met.

Riverside can put up some points if Tarboro isn’t locked in.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
What’s y’all’s thoughts on this week?

I don’t think Tarboro is in danger of losing this one but I hope they come out and take care of business and play with the same energy they did the first time these teams met.

Riverside can put up some points if Tarboro isn’t locked in.
Since we have played them already we know what to expect and the coaching staff will dial that defense in I can’t see them stopping a backfield with six rotating backs fresh legs and a nascar offense

I expect us to put up a ton of points, but with that said, I wouldn't be shocked if they scored more on us than last time.

I'm going to say 48-21

Come on guys we have to do the third round first a lot of things can happen
Oh no doubt. Got to get through Riverside first. I believe we will. If we play as good as we did the last time we played them I think it'll be a long night for them. And this time they have to come to our house.

Anybody have a update on number 10 trevon white for Tarboro? He got hurt during the game Thursday night hopefully he recovers soon and it's not serious

Anybody have a update on number 10 trevon white for Tarboro? He got hurt during the game Thursday night hopefully he recovers soon and it's not serious
Don’t know but it didn’t look serious he walked of the field on his on . Let’s hope he will be ready for Friday if not the backup fullback is big and strong he had a good game against Riverside

The eastern championship is being played with 3 rounds left before the state championships.
Northampton West Columbus North Moore and Rosewood are good teams. Tarboro goes 1 week at a time. Not overlook anyone
He’s just a little sore, been icing and resting. He will be fine

Looking at the extended forecast for next Friday - going to be 37 degrees at kickoff.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT